Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

Patch Notes – July 24, 2013

*Will update as more come in

1.Class

a.Dark Illusion for Rogues and Assassins has been fixed and should work normally

2.Job change

a.Job change will be done after completing the quest. No need to click job change button anymore

3.Khara

a.New Khara

i.Red Cow, Blue Cow – Acquire and use Hong-I’s Essence and Chung-I’s Essence from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Successor, STR+30/INT+30/AGI+30/WIS+10/VIT+48

ii.Fairytale Author from the other world – Acquire and use Deviruchi’s Picture Book 1, 2, 3, 4 from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Intellect, STR+32/INT+32/AGI+32/WIS+9/VIT+43

iii.Three emotions – Acquire and use Patience, Fury, and Happiness from the Garden of Baphomet (HARD).

-      Title: Equilibrium, STR+31/INT+31/AGI+31/WIS+11/VIT+44

iv.Breakthrough Arena – Defeat Gearbaz, Entraion, Giant Driller in Arena (Hard) within required time.

-      Title: Fast & Furious, STR+31/INT+31/AGI+31/WIS+10/VIT+45

v.Ensemble of Hell – Acquire Guitarist’s Guitar, Vocalist’s Microphone, Pianist’s Remote Keyboard from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Rockstar, STR+31/INT+30/AGI+31/WIS+11/VIT+45

vi.Abyssal Fish – Defeat 222 Abyss Megalodon from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Abyssal Fisherman, STR+34/INT+30/AGI+30/WIS+10/VIT+44

vii.Huge Fan of Rockstar – Defeat 111 Guitari Fan, 111 Piani Fan, and 111 Bokari Fan from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Misery, STR+30/INT+30/AGI+34/WIS+10/VIT+44

viii.Keep on catching – Defeat 222 Black Shell Robberbug from Culvert of Abyss (Hard).

-      Title: Endless, STR+30/INT+34/AGI+30/WIS+10/VIT+44

4.Kafra Shop

a.New Items

i.Premium Mount Box VI (BigHorn)

ii.BigHorn Reins (30 Days)

iii.Munil’s Accessory Random Box VI

b.Set Effects

i.Heavy Forgetfulness Kafra Set (Kafra’s Forgotten Bag + Maid Headband): 

-      Bonus Effect: Vigor Rate 2% increase, Haste Rate 2% increase, Critical Rate 2% increase, Hit Rate 4% increase

-      Set Bonus to be removed on 9/4

ii.Kafra’s Forgotten Bag can be acquired from Phantom Pyramid

iii.Maid Headband can be traded with The Chance Coupon

iv.Magic Lamp’s gift set effect removed

v.Gothic Loli Set effect removed

d.Phantom Pyramid Reward Change

i.Fashion Mask Random Box

ii.Kafra’s Forgotten Bag

5.WoE

a.Dusky’s respawn time in Pron Fortress has been changed from 1 hour to 10 minutes.

b. 10 second Invincibility buff added to players entering the WoE map that is removed if the player attacks or uses a skill.

c. First gate's HP has been reduced 50%.

d. HP of Empelium of Advance has been reduced 50%

e. BP can be acquired from killing WoE field monsters (So get in there!)

6.     Skill

A. Dark Illusion bug sometimes not giving critical damage has been fixed

B.10 second invincible buff(100% damage decrease) will be given when moving to different region.

i. The buff will be automatically turned of when player attacks or uses a skill.

7.     Bug fix

A. Character name limit has been fixed from 10 to 14

B. Dungeon Boss monster’s AoE skill target will show correctly.

C. Random Dungeon finder should no longer match High and Low level characters together, this should resolve some of the misbehavior of the DF system.

D. Transport Kafra from Prontera to Road of Blessed will no longer "Drop you off" from high in the air.

8. Item Fix

A. Monster Busters Quest Scroll is now untradable

B. WoE supply is untradable and no Storage.

C. Match (Equipment) is sellable to NPC when it expires.

9. Auction House

A. Canceling an auction will no longer be possible once Bids are placed.  Please make sure you have your minimum prices set to your desire before starting an Auction.

10. Map Change

A. When changing maps a 10 second invulnerability buff will be applied.  This disappears if you attack or do skills, same as the WoE entrance protection.

#2 Zaridragonfly

Zaridragonfly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Thank you for updating us as you get information!  :p_smile:

#3 TalZahn

TalZahn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

I know you are still getting the information and it is way early, but does the dark illusion fix include any other teleport-attack skills similar to it? (Battle Leap and Lightning Walk, for instance)? I ask only because they are similar skills.

#4 ymfx

ymfx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

2. Khara

a. Rat Master Kremp Khara mission will now credit players appropriately.

what does this mean?

#5 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

Well... It's a positive start!

#6 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

I wanted to hear Shadow assault being fixed, i can't duel as i want w/e still grimtooth/shadow form/assault left.

1/4

Thank you tho!

Vau!

#7 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Just tagging this here:

http://forums.warppo...ch-710-and-717/

#8 romelalvarez

romelalvarez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

No welcome back event nor account release event? Lol

#9 Lazy34

Lazy34

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNear a lake
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2's Odin

Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:48 AM

I hope shadow assault gets fixed. It works in PvE, but in Colosseum it's almost always gives the Out of Range error. And I hope the jerky animations for monsters and other players gets taken care of as well...

#10 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:51 AM

COLO CRASH every now and then... lame  :p_sad:

#11 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

I just hope we get more fix than Kafra shop updates. -_- Please, more fix for these patch. If these patch goes smooth, me and some of friends will decide to whether participate on these "Points Explosion" event. :P

Edited by Freakonomics, 21 July 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#12 Oreot

Oreot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Patch Notes - July 24, 2013

*Will update as more come in

1. Class

a. Dark Illusion for Rogues and Assassins has been fixed and should work normally.

2. Khara

a. Rat Master Kremp Khara mission will now credit players appropriately.

We got some early news from the devs this week, so we decided to toss it up.

I will add the full patch notes once they come in, but thought some of you would like to hear about Dark Illusion being fixed.

Can we also get a fix on Dark Illusion teleporting behind things and facing the wrong way? Or is this part of the DI fix. The DI facing the wrong way after use (and therefore not being used) has been in since May and it's mighty frustrating especially in something like Colo.

#13 CbTYohei

CbTYohei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

How about *REFUND* for providing broken game? Wasted my money and time...

#14 Vanillarox

Vanillarox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on a train.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

How about *REFUND* for providing broken game? Wasted my money and time...

If you bothered to read the Terms of Service, you'd know that you will not get a refund. Buying KP is final. No one made you spend money and no one made you play. I understand the frustration of supporting a game you like and having it be rather unresponsive, however they handed out some VIPs and other goodies. They hosted some nice events and even gave us more colo time. I understand some people were crashing from colo but it's a gesture and they didn't have to do anything.

It's in their best interest to keep their customers/players happy. However, it is the customer/player's job to read the terms of service. A refund simply won't happen.

#15 Qtpiegumdrops

Qtpiegumdrops

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

Can we also get a fix on Dark Illusion teleporting behind things and facing the wrong way? Or is this part of the DI fix. The DI facing the wrong way after use (and therefore not being used) has been in since May and it's mighty frustrating especially in something like Colo.

The facing the wrong way bug has been something that occasionally happens while using lightning walk on my monk as well. That bug has also been in the game since launch, with no word on it at all D:

#16 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

I will add the full patch notes once they come in, but thought some of you would like to hear about Dark Illusion being fixed.

LOLZ? This was fixed with the last patch, do you even play bro? Cause I stopped getting the "unable to move to location" and mobs stopped running to the location I was before using Illusion. so for me Dark Illusion was pretty much fixed since last patch.

What we need fixed is the Assault skill :(

#17 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

LOLZ? This was fixed with the last patch, do you even play bro? Cause I stopped getting the "unable to move to location" and mobs stopped running to the location I was before using Illusion. so for me Dark Illusion was pretty much fixed since last patch.

What we need fixed is the Assault skill :(

Actually my friend rogue still has the bug and msyelf in the 1am colo got it thrice (won my collo but still I freak out) and I was even lock it on my skills for 15 seconds (I noticed the time because of the cooldown of my shadow armor left at the time was 19 seconds)

still fix for shadow assault is need it... But also at the same time I think people now is fearing us on Colo, since we got to 5 round without the skill. and last week we were getting there without shadow explosion or deathly blow thanks to the dcd when "showy" skills were used.

Edited by Kiryu, 22 July 2013 - 08:26 AM.

#18 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

Actually my friend rogue still has the bug and msyelf in the 1am colo got it thrice (won my collo but still I freak out) and I was even lock it on my skills for 15 seconds (I noticed the time because of the cooldown of my shadow armor left at the time was 19 seconds)

still fix for shadow assault is need it... But also at the same time I think people now is fearing us on Colo, since we got to 5 round without the skill. and last week we were getting there without shadow explosion or deathly blow thanks to the dcd when "showy" skills were used.

Well for me I'm yet to have an issue with DI either as Sin or Rogue after the last patch. But in a serious note what we need fixed is the mailing system. It is impossible for me to transfer stuff from char to char cause must of the guys I play with just quit and I have no one I can trust to trade my stuff and then having it back :(

#19 PudinPuddy

PudinPuddy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationjumping out a window
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm still crashing in dungeons. Not as often, but it's still happening and very frustrating.

#20 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:38 AM

2 days until the actual patch and still no additional updates. I hope the larger range of colo disconnects will be addressed this time. I didn't crash at all until the emergency maintenance and now I get a disconnect every colo no matter what. Quite frustrating.

#21 3292130510101152367

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

How about fixing shadow assault?

#22 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

shadow assault is already listed along with many other skills that needed attention, thats good on it's own, wonder what'll come out.

on another note, this happened a few times only so it was easy to forget, sometimes in dungeons mobs that appears from traps wont reveal but still attacks you, maybe the source of the problem is the same as with the NPC remaining invisible

#23 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:53 AM

Updated with new patch notes.

I'll make sure to update again once we get more before the patch.

#24 Gerrr

Gerrr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

what about all this insane lag lately?

#25 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

Will these new titles cost 30 khara points to activate?

I think we won't have enough khara pts to do them all then... for those who do all kharas for completion

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users