Please make sure to read and follow these rules of conduct:
1. If a guild posts a thread specifically for their members, and you are not a member of that guild, please do not post in there unless it is something positive or friendly.
2. If you are asked to leave a guild thread by a Guild Leader or the thread creator, please do so.
3. There's a difference between being offensive and just joking. Please think twice about posting something that could be viewed negatively by others (even if you think it is ok).
4. Trashtalk is allowed, only to an extent. If it becomes offensive, then we will remove it. NO personal attacks.
5. Please be courteous of other players, guilds, and staff.
6. Intentionally starting up guild/WoE drama in an attempt to bash harass another guild will not be tolerated.
*Break any of these rules and it will lead to a no questions asked suspension or ban.
If you absolutely feel like you cannot follow these rules when conducting guild related conversation, then PLEASE use an off-site forum or location instead.
Once you have understood these conditions and read ALL the rules, please post "read".