1 reply to this topic

#1 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

First off, before we start I already have a level 50 Priest which I plan to make FS after he's got enough BP for his collosseum gear -- colo is practically the only reason why I'm holding onto RoG and my DoTs at the moment. I have however OBB'd quite a few times with Priests who have 5/5 in all of their DoT skills and the damage output was something that I totally did not expect. I'm kind of interested in creating another Priest who is fully PvP oriented (I'm not going to bring him into dungeons or raids past the questline ones) just to see their potential for myself.

However.. I don't really want to go through the hassle of leveling another character just for PvP, and it'd be cool if he could fufill another purpose. With Priests innate ability to heal and Renovatio being pretty much an auto-win while levelling/PvE, he seems like the only character who has a chance at reliably solo-ing higher end dungeon bosses. Assuming full colosseum set, would a Priest be able to waltz into Fortress of Sandarman and solo bosses for a shot at their cards reliably? Would he be able to easily solo Goblin Leader for oridecon? Or, even taking it a step further, would he be able to walk into CoA and (slowly) kill mobs one by one (such as large robberbugs) for a shot at their cards?

I'm thinking of a build somewhere along the lines of: http://ro2base.com/b...0.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

However I can't really decide if blessing is necesarry for something like this and if I can 3/5 HL, or I should rethink where my points are and try to net 5/5 blessing. Thoughts?

It seems like the only class who may have a shot at achieving things like this -- are there any Priests out there who are oriented in this way and can actually confirm it's doable?

#2 ShirakawaNaoya

ShirakawaNaoya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationLiving in SeaGodTemple
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

Yes you can. Even Sorc can. I had done the test personally in SEA as a Hybrid Priest with no boss skipping in each dungeon. So i believe it is possible to solo in NA as well.

Gear during my test for (N) on SEA :-

Green EQ (LVL 50) = Until SGT & Izrud

RHM EQ = Until Abandoned Lab

T1 Purple EQ = Until Half of Sandarman's boss

T1 & T2 (at least 1) Purple EQ = Until Sandarman

Gear during my test for (H) on SEA :-

T1 & T2 (at least 1) Purple EQ = Until Wolf Cave

My skill build that time (Do not follow. This is just reference):-

http://www.ro2skills...BdDrbqBdQeAaoqA

To round it all up:-

Solo (N) Dungeon = Yes (except gedenhard himself <--- due to only managed to kill the summoner until there's one left with its HP downed to few hundred)

Solo (H) Dungeon = GTB & Wolf Cave at the moment... (not going to resume testing since i quit in SEA)

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya, 26 July 2013 - 12:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users