Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

Done helping this game.

Edited by Vau, 04 August 2013 - 11:04 AM.

#2 SaraLeah

SaraLeah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Location3rd Rock from Sol
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

replying from your topic that directed here.

Disclaimer

since I am not a big PvP player I have no true input on the PvP other than making it impossible to camp spawns during non WoE times. yes they added a 10sec buff to allow loading but this can be easily sidestepped as I am sure you are aware.

Personal Opinion of the map itself

I did not attempt to enter this map until recently to give the "newness" time to wear off. I also made a thief char and went in cloaked and stayed that way at lvl 14 just to explore the map. the WoE map simply does not seem to be fit for anything other than assault and defending of the castle there, with advantage to defenders.

as a PvE player that can enjoy questing, farming on PvP maps i think just a PvP channel may suit the PvP players much better than the WoE map.

my few thoughts on the WoE map hope they helped

#3 Kalamithy

Kalamithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMadrid
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

You're supposed to die more than the ppl you kill that's why i made it on a relation of 1:3. (Always thinking on the people who are bad at pvp :no1: )

Love this part bc I suck at pvp xD

I think those are really good ideas, but the exchange of bp for zeny should be lower, you'll be making 15z per kill and I think is way too much.

It's not that hard to get 1mBP, we alredy saw it with the 1mBP event.

and 1mBP = 100kZeny

Also, I'm not a big fan of the pvp titles idea, I'm not a massive killer but this could motivate some egomaniac player and It could be good too.

beside all of this, I think the 4th idea is the best and it should be implemented *o*

I'm in woe map every day and it's getting really really boring, so I hope the dev take some of this ideas

#4 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

Titles wouldn't be a bad idea if objectives actually meant something in the map. I don't think there are enough people left to pull something like that off anymore anyways.

Spoiler

#5 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

Love this part bc I suck at pvp xD

I think those are really good ideas, but the exchange of bp for zeny should be lower, you'll be making 15z per kill and I think is way too much.

It's not that hard to get 1mBP, we alredy saw it with the 1mBP event.

and 1mBP = 100kZeny

Also, I'm not a big fan of the pvp titles idea, I'm not a massive killer but this could motivate some egomaniac player and It could be good too.

beside all of this, I think the 4th idea is the best and it should be implemented *o*

I'm in woe map every day and it's getting really really boring, so I hope the dev take some of this ideas

Yeah, after checking it, it's too much money, maybe 1 zeny per 100 blood points :)

Thx for the feedback too :)

Titles wouldn't be a bad idea if objectives actually meant something in the map. I don't think there are enough people left to pull something like that off anymore anyways.

Spoiler

And that's why people should be motivated with an idea like this, maybe not in WoE map, but surely on another map, as i wrote, is an end-game objective, something that people would still playing the game regardless if the content story finished.

Vau!

Edited by Vau, 29 July 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#6 Fuumaki

Fuumaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

I don't really think zeny for blood points will fix anything because people can just farm BP in colo and make money without ever stepping into the WoE map.

Maybe zeny as a reward (in addition to tokens) for doing the dailies would be a better option?

#7 Asur

Asur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

I don't really think zeny for blood points will fix anything because people can just farm BP in colo and make money without ever stepping into the WoE map.

Maybe zeny as a reward (in addition to tokens) for doing the dailies would be a better option?

You have a good point there. Or they could create a new currency specifically for WOE and have the new currency able to convert to blood points for gear (but cannot convert blood points to the new currency).

Edited by Asur, 29 July 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#8 Fuumaki

Fuumaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

You have a good point there. Or they could create a new currency specifically for WOE and have the new currency able to convert to blood points for gear (but cannot convert blood points to the new currency).

Blood points for daily quests could work as well.  However, they would have make other things available to purchase with blood points because honestly, I wouldn't really spend my blood points on any of the non-gear items right now.  If anything, I would buy union points, but it's not really urgent for me.

#9 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, blood points are really useless if you're full pvp set tier 1, even after completing tier 2, there will be nothing to spend our blood points after, so let's the ideas flow. :no1:

Vau!

#10 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Blood points into kafra cash. Doesnt that just make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? :heh:

#11 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

kill2win yo ;_;

#12 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

I prefer woe daily quest = zeny not bp = zeny.

#13 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:11 AM

Titles from these PvP Should also give boost to PvP damage/defense just like the colo equips.

#14 Duke1987

Duke1987

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

change here, change that... you can't school pussys. which are crying about everything if they lose

#15 Vandrewmm

Vandrewmm

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

Done helping this game.

Yep and for my last act of kindness to the devs of RO2, I helped out and reported a pretty long ticket in regards to all the problem the game is currently facing... even the subtle community of botters that exists! OH WELL  :thx:  FOR EVERYTHING and I've tried my best to help :p_sick: !! GOOD LUCK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users