Kaminarixk's Savage Guide to Whatever Works - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Kaminarixk's Savage Guide to Whatever Works

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

1 – Class

2 – Skills

3 – Equipment

4 – Everything Else

1. Class

Savages are a branch of the thief class. No one chooses savages because they can choose ninjas. Savages are pretty much ground huggers. It is also the class that gets changed around so much that it probably doesn’t even matter anymore.

2. Skills

Thief

Air Launch Combo

(1/5) à pre-requisite

Ariel Frenzy

(1/5) à useful sometimes, not really most of the times; there’s so many more skills that can be used for air lock.

Somersault Kick

(0/5) à No.

Cutdown

(1/5) à pre-requisite; useful sometimes, launching isn’t fun anymore

Rocket Punch!

(5/5) or (10/10) or as high as you can get it à Useful in locks and is a very good stun

Nosel Tuning

(0/5) or (5/5) à Not mandatory, but a good damage boost for a skill that will be used a lot. And it slows movement speed!

Re-Launch

(0/5) à Nope.

Double Attack

(0/5) à No, no, no, no

Venom

(0/5) à Too long casting

Thief’s Stealth

(1/1) à It’s a nice buff, why not?

Vitality

(0/5) or (5/5) or whatever à Not mandatory, droppable

Dexterity

(0/5) or (5/5) or whatever à Now that AGI doesn’t really mean anything, it’s not very useful except for getting Crit-rate, which is capped too. Not mandatory.

Bandit

EXIT

(1/1) à Pre-requisite and a very nice escaping move; turns savage into an orange box. Why not?

Burrow

(1/5) à It is the main skill for hiding and very useful in PVE against bosses that can 1hit KO. Not usable in PVP with no hiding status

Rolling Stinger

(3/5) or (5/5) for damage à Useful skill in pvp ground lock and boss kills (after groggy). The skill is cancelable with moving in any direction

Final Decision

(5/5) à The best! This is the main skill in pvp and pve. It deals really nice damage and is a part of the ground lock

Upper Screwdriver

(5/5) à Nice damage dealer and a cool-looking move. It is part of the air lock in pvp

Mind Reading

(0/5) à Evade is capped, don’t even bother. I can hit the max evade limit without even trying to stack anything.

Motion Capture

(0/5) à Don’t even bother

Hyper Strength

(0/5) à No.

Intelligence

(0/5) à Nope.

Rogue

Moonwalk

(1/1) à This is really useful to get out of combos in PVP and dodging fatal blows in PVE when burrow and EXIT has cool down

Mega Drill drive

(0/5) à Some people say this is useful, however, I found no use for this yet. It’s a fun move, but not practical.

Chain Hurricane Kick

(0/5) à Not really useful

Heavy Smash

(0/5) à not useful

Windmill

(5/5) à It is a really good skill in pve and pvp and works well with movement speed. Windmill doesn’t flinch when attacked (for most skills, except for interrupting skills), but you will still feel the damage.

Head Spin

(5/5) à A walking Spin-it-Bear, no questions asked. It is a wonderful skill that works well with movement speed. It is like windmill and doesn’t flinch, but it launches people in the air. Awesome in pve, in pvp, it is the main skill in air lock. “Spin to win”

Seven

(1/5) à Pre-requisite

Aerial Kick

(3/5) or (5/5) à Useful in air lock and a nice damage dealer for a finishing blow (whether monster or opponent). Some people don’t like this skill, I quite like the damage. It hits ground too and extremely fun to use against people who don’t know how to roll away.

Step the Beat!

(1/1) à It is really helpful in pvp (against anything that drains MP) and pve. Basically, the slow heal of MP. And it makes everyone dance!

Sonic Boom

(1/5) à pre-requisite

Judge Dread

(2/5) à pre-requisite

Provoke

(1/5) or (5/5) à Optional, if there is enough skill points. It’s another stun – Savages like stuns. It’s a quick stun, so whatever you do with it, make it count. It’s sometimes useful in pvp (against mobs of people).

Cossack Dance

(5/5) à Really useful in ground lock. However, it will sometimes miss. It stuns on every kick, given that it hits.

Savage

Claw Fishing

(0/5) or (5/5) à this is one of the skills that have to be used carefully. The stun goes away fairly quickly, is delayed and not 100%. It sometimes pulls the opponent near you, but doesn’t stun them. However, it is useful for saving your teammates in group pvps and quite useful in F7. The range for the catch is crap, and it can be dangerous if you use it and it doesn’t stun.

Crazy Soul

(0/5) or (5/5) à it is quite useful, now that it actually works. It keeps Savages hugging the ground, and will save you against paladins trying to stormblade and mega-stormblade you. However, it will be fatal if someone is trying to ground lock you. Either you want it or you don’t.

Awakening

(1/1) à self explanatory

Club Mania

(0/1) or (1/1)à Savage’s ultimate skill that stuns - the damage is a bad, but the animations are cool. Be wary – it costs 60 skill points.

Hell Shouting

(5/5) à It is an awesome stun. Not really ideal in 1v1 pvp due to the cast time and animations, however, in a group pvp, it helps to further stun opponents. It is also useful in F7.

Marionette

(0/5) or (1/5) à I got this skill because it looked so cool. Honestly, this skill is terrible. There are times when you could use it in pvp; however, there are so many better skills to choose from.

Awakening Charge

(1/3) à self explanatory

*format to change*

Edited by deathheartxx44f, 28 July 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#2 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:50 AM

reserved

reserved

#3 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

kchjpia;o

#4 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

reserved

#5 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

kjlhko reserved

#6 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

lol kami thorough and to the point!

#7 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Why do you think Hell Shouting isn't ideal in PVP? it's a great combo extender imo.

#8 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

Why do you think Hell Shouting isn't ideal in PVP? it's a great combo extender imo.

The cast time and animations from Hell shouting makes you quite vulnerable for opponents who react fast. It is easy to walk out of hell shouting, given if you have movement speed. Linked with a stun, hell shouting can be useful, but there is so many other skills that can be used. Hellshouting doesn't cancel either, so if you do use it and it fails, opponents are given a free catch. In a group Pvp, I believe I said hell shouting is quite nice! It's a nice skill when your teammates can come to save you incase you get caught, but without teammates, I feel the risk is to high.

Edit: my phone times out :c

Edited by deathheartxx44f, 08 August 2013 - 05:41 AM.

#9 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

I agree with kami on the Hell Shouting, but for me its more of a laziness of charging awakening at the beginning of the match.

#10 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Great stuff so far~ 

Let me know once it's complete! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users