Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON* - War of Emperium - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Remove the BP Penalty for the *TEST SEASON*

108 replies to this topic

#1 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

Nevermind the insane bonuses from holding the Emperiums. Nevermind Half-Life and Heartbreaker. Nevermind the dozen other fixes the map needs. 

The two biggest things turning people away from WoE are the BP penalty and the arguably overtuned siege weapons. I don't know what you intend to accomplish with the test season, but when no one is joining WoE, you're not getting any testing done.

At the very least, remove the BP penalty for the duration of the TEST SEASON so people can enter without worrying about being farmed for their hard earned points earned from Colosseum. If you have to, further reduce BP gains from killing other players -- again so players can feel like they're not wasting their time and armour durability for nothing. As for the siege weapons, Collision has already offered not to use them and that didn't do anything, so the culprit seems to be the BP losses.

Just like with the bug fixes, if you want something done, you need to act now instead of trying to wait it out until the end of the season. It may already be too late but it's worth a try. Remove the BP penalty. It's clearly within your power. Do it.

#2 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

Collision offers a lot of things that they lie about, but hey they blame it on members they can't control. Wonder how other guilds manage it. :hmm:

#3 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

This one time I went into the WoE map and then Collision killed me and then we laughed about it and spammed emotes because it's just a game.

Filing my complaint now 'cause srs bsnss

#4 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Collision offers a lot of things that they lie about. 

Elaborate, please.

#5 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Collision offers a lot of things that they lie about, but hey they blame it on members they can't control. Wonder how other guilds manage it. :hmm:

They actually haven't been using siege. Regardless, leave the bait out of this thread please. WoE is akin to a near dead person and this is an attempt to revive it with a defibrillator. But it may already be permanently dead.

#6 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

Nevermind the insane bonuses from holding the Emperiums. Nevermind Half-Life and Heartbreaker. Nevermind the dozen other fixes the map needs. 

Why? because? it's those buffs that are op, those are the ones that boosted Collision's ego. 

Edited by Sayooooonara, 28 July 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#7 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

This one time I went into the WoE map and then Collision killed me and then we laughed about it and spammed emotes because it's just a game.

Filing my complaint now 'cause srs bsnss

Competitive game. What are they going to do next? Post an apologetic letter next with cute kitten pictures asking for forgiveness?

Edited by 6224130502210709307, 28 July 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#8 Lyrinn

Lyrinn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Why? because? it's those buffs that are op, those are the ones that boosted Collision's ego. 

Because what good does nerfing those do if people are going to continue to make the excuse that they don't want to lose their "hard earned BP?" I'm willing to bet if Collision said they wouldn't take any of the Emperiums, people still wouldn't join. 

#9 SuperBeef

SuperBeef

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Elaborate, please.

I thought you quit the game? So why do you even bother with "controlling" your guild members when you obviously can not. So much for that little post about Collision not harming players who are doing dailies in the WOE map. It is all a bunch of BS.

#10 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Elaborate, please.

Camping WoE map outside WoE hours, GodlikeEden harassing people farming WoE map with the bird, Gamebug harassing groups, oh and your new alliance Aesir camping the WoE map now as well. Should I continue? or does Swamps provoking post that was recently deleted need to be mentioned to the guild that is here for the "smaller guilds" At least it is entertaining how Fold, Alvana and yourself say one thing yet you allow your guild to do another.

Edited by XionArcadia, 28 July 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#11 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

To Klyde:

Well, here's the thing.  The members of Collision are not all in sync with Collision's "rules of engagement" concerning the WoE map.  Certain players will remain concealed and summon falcon after falcon while other raid groups are trying to kill bosses.  It's annoying, and it means that your guild members are initiating combat.  In addition, Collision always has a couple of members patrolling the map that will try to poke at you or attack you.  If you attack them in retaliation, they view it as you starting the fight.  They will bring in a full raid group and zerg you within a few minutes.  Why even camp the map when WoE isn't in session?  I don't really care how bored people in Collision are.  It's not like any other guild has more to do than your guild.  Find something other than being royal pricks and getting the entire server pissed off.  I realize that the whole guild does not behave in a poor manner, but the few that do initiate and cause problems are making your entire guild look terrible.  And it makes your post about neutrality and allowing people to do daily quests to look like lies and garbage.  There is no reason that this flawed "test" WoE season should be causing as much drama as it is.

#12 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:North American

Posted 28 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Camping WoE map outside WoE hours, GodlikeEden harassing people farming WE map with the bird, Gamebug harassing groups, oh and your new alliance Aesir camping the WoE map now as well. Should I continue? or does Swamps provoking post that was recently deleted need to be mentioned to the guild that is here for the "smaller guilds" At least it is entertaining how Fold, Alvana and yourself say one thing yet you allow your guild to do another.

Oh the irony/hypocrisy. Let's try to not act innocent here please.

http://forums.warppo...e-faith-in-ro2/

All of Gerr's Post.

Edited by PoweredByRice, 28 July 2013 - 06:00 PM.

#13 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Also- Fairytail has done no such spawn camping whatsoever to my knowledge.

#14 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

Also- Fairytail has done no such spawn camping whatsoever to my knowledge.

I've seen it for myself, they were spawn camping people at the entrance but guess what we did? we just went in and took them out. No hard feelings or anything of course, just saying people won't just randomly accuse or say things like that for no reason.

Edit: Nice name by the way.

Edited by PoweredByRice, 28 July 2013 - 06:17 PM.

#15 Sayooooonara

Sayooooonara

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

FairyTail spawn camping? Nope.

Edited by Sayooooonara, 28 July 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#16 Mardets

Mardets

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

Same old story, when any guild spawn camp, killing ppl in WoE, no one say anything. When ppl lose at WoE, it's "oh WoE is imba, nerf! Boycott!..." When Collision did anything wrong at all, "lets go cry about Collision on forum. Check out Collision's huge ego!" It's like a freaking sitcom.

And regarding Collision's rules. Our member still follow it, but idk how much me can hold on to trying to be nice to this "community." Just this afternoon, Collision and Fairy Tails were fighting in WoE, Zanbee said Fairy Tail members want to do dailies, so we let them be. So a bunch of Collision members just hang around and chat with Zanbee until Fairy Tail done their dailies. After that Collision members left one by one. And don't you know it, 3 Fairy Tail members pop out of stealth and attacked Alvana, thinking he was alone. Good thing 2 of our rangers were there to help Alvana, and the best thing is, Zanbee was there to witness it.

We put the rule up to encourage smaller guilds to do their dailies, not to let bigger guilds use it as a advantage to do their dailies then hit us and leave.

And regarding, Swamp's post, he personally requested it to be deleted, all because of the "community."

Atleast Collision is trying to make changes when ppl in charge aren't able to do so, while the rest of the community just cry about changes to be made.

#17 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

FairyTail spawn camping? Nope.

Keep being in denial.

#18 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

Mardets, Zanbee said Collision was going to attack Fairytail after they had finished their dailies.  I know, I was there, talking to Zanbee.  So, if some Fairytail members attacked first because they were still sore about Collision and Aesir jumping Fairytail while they were in the middle of fighting a boss, gee, I'm sorry.  And, I don't deny that SOME of Collision is trying to make changes.  However, it is well documented and screenshot that several Collision members are not making anything easier for other guilds to do daily quests.

PoweredByRice, all you seem to want to do is create a counterargument in any way you can.  My members are not allowed to spawn camp.  If they did in the first day of WoE, then I'm sorry.  There were no rules in place then, because nobody knew how WoE was going to work.  Guess what?  It's not even possible to spawn camp anymore. 

Sincerely,

as you may have guessed, Athrun

#19 PoweredByRice

PoweredByRice

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:40 PM

Mardets, Zanbee said Collision was going to attack Fairytail after they had finished their dailies.  I know, I was there, talking to Zanbee.  So, if some Fairytail members attacked first because they were still sore about Collision and Aesir jumping Fairytail while they were in the middle of fighting a boss, gee, I'm sorry.  And, I don't deny that SOME of Collision is trying to make changes.  However, it is well documented and screenshot that several Collision members are not making anything easier for other guilds to do daily quests.

PoweredByRice, all you seem to want to do is create a counterargument in any way you can.  My members are not allowed to spawn camp.  If they did in the first day of WoE, then I'm sorry.  There were no rules in place then, because nobody knew how WoE was going to work.  Guess what?  It's not even possible to spawn camp anymore. 

Sincerely,

as you may have guessed, Athrun

There has been camping from your guild before and after the WoE changes to spawn camping. Even if you're not completely spawn camping after the " WoE Changes" I still see them sitting near the bases waiting for people to come in and jump them at any opportunity possible. Just like Collision has bad apples so does your guild we'll try our best to control our bad apples and hopefully you do the same all i'm saying is don't try to be all innocent, because your guild is nowhere near it.

Sincerely

Gundam

#20 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

Let me know who, and I actually WILL do something about it.

#21 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

Names and pics. You still have yet to produce them.

#22 CSTMS

CSTMS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm kinda lost, is it frowned upon to kill people outside WoE hours? I'm not talking about camping anyone, just casual fighting.

#23 Swamps

Swamps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

I'm kinda lost, is it frowned upon to kill people outside WoE hours? I'm not talking about camping anyone, just casual fighting.

yea you cant simply attack players on a pvp map... wait ... oh nvm ... 

#24 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:07 PM

WoE is meant to be a 24/7 PVP map so no. If you want to fight, then by all means fight. The main issues are spawn camping and interfering with people trying to do dailies.

#25 gundamexia28

gundamexia28

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

CSTMS, I'm cool with casual fighting.  It would actually be fun to have fair fights.  I'm not cool, however, with large groups of players attacking others while they are mid-fight with a boss.  That's not casual fighting or pvp... that's just being [expletive].  Especially when the attackers are asked if we can finish the daily quest first. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users