Please Fix this Woe bug!

11 replies to this topic

#1 wewon

wewon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Thank you for falling for my RUSE. Woe has been unplayable this whole month for guilds. and only 2 guilds will probably get the rewards. As of right now This is actually happening in Woe, the Guilds are clearly exploiting game mechanics and just camping the entrance. if you Try to leave from them their barricades will stop you from talking to the NPC to leave. Big exploit and other eye raising things. As of right now i suggest the rewards be not given out or have the rewards be put in later in the game when everything is fixed. All we have here is a P2w guild that basically controls woe with their alliance. and right now just feeding each other kills to ensure they get the prizes. Album is long but it shows the exploits and what their doing. 

:p_sick:

http://imgur.com/a/LU5ut#0     Posting it here as well since it is Woe related @_@

#2 Asur

Asur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

It's not a bug. It's a serious map design flaw. Until the devs rework the map, if ever, boycott the map. It's a complete failure right now.

#3 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

boycott the map thats what we have been doing. anyone dumb enough to go in there needs to be shot in the foot

#4 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

Most people complaining here, come from RO1 and WoE there was about camping every single warp portal right? So Y U COMPLAIN HERE?

For the non believers

http://www.youtube.c...bed/EwdwHgzwLLc

But the only one camping here (and I'm witness of that) are 3 or 4 sins from 2 guilds I won't call here.

The only thing I want out from WoE are the doors to be honest.

Edited by Cthulhuzealot, 03 August 2013 - 05:50 PM.

#5 Swamps

Swamps

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

It's not a bug. It's a serious map design flaw. Until the devs rework the map, if ever, boycott the map. It's a complete failure right now.

boycott the map thats what we have been doing. anyone dumb enough to go in there needs to be shot in the foot

And this is exactly the reason why it fails. GG u destroyed WoE and thanks for not testing. Hope you never get invited to any beta :/ 

#6 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Good testing. This collection of pics is priceless... Oh boy, incoming "Don't like it, then leave" and "This is a legitimate tactic." style posts. Man, 4 more days.... 4 more days.... all I will say about this.

Edited by XionArcadia, 03 August 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#7 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

Eh? I havent seen it been barricaded. I actually ran towards the NPC the other day and the person just poofed ;___; I can't kill yenno. Such a friendly name and they just disappear on me ;< And after like 5 mn she had a full raid LOL. Thankfully she was just doing quests and probably scared that i'd solo them all on my noob sorc that can't even kill properly :c 

Edited by StrawberriKiwi, 04 August 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#8 Asur

Asur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:06 AM

And this is exactly the reason why it fails. GG u destroyed WoE and thanks for not testing. Hope you never get invited to any beta :/ 

Every time I decided to venture in during WOE to check it out, I get spawn camped and gangbanged. All I can do is die repeatedly at the bases and lose 400 bp every death. How can I and others, especially smaller guilds, test anything in there? In addition, I don't mind dying over and over again if I have fun trying to get past, but to be punished for each death for testing WOE is not fun.

Neither the boycotters nor the spawn campers have destroyed WOE. WOE destroyed itself with its numerous flaws.

And the biggest flaw is the bp loss upon death. Most of the community hates it, and is protective of their bp points because not everyone is able to reach the final round (only 20% reaches this round) or win consistently (only 3%). Even more so, if they can only make it to 1 or 2 colo times per day.

It's up to the devs to make the changes to save WOE, not us.

#9 Athiel

Athiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

Facundo: (Aesir).
I am among those who believe (GM) and (assistants) are present in every moment and start of the (WoE) obserbando everything that moves, noting about it and especially watching: That's / what happens within the (WoE).

Were only 3-5 people at most. In a "24 hour event". Full Woe.
(these pictures do not prove anything). all that shows is the non-participation.

Mourn Stop, stop giving excuses.
With respect to (WoE) yesterday there was no excuse. It was done and thinking with the sole purpose of you/they all win the emperium.

regarding barricades: because not trying to be a little smarter. The event lasted twenty four hours.
perhaps you think or believe that no authority was in those 24 hours.
that nobody said or presented to several authorities. (They are defending the entrance).

are or made?. excuse, excuse, excuse and more excuse.

Insist: all that shows is the non-participation.

I invite you to read.
http://forums.warppo...dule/?p=1463461

Edited by Athiel, 04 August 2013 - 07:26 AM.

#10 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 04 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

With respect to (WoE) yesterday there was no excuse. It was done and thinking with the sole purpose of you/they all win the emperium.

Insist: all that shows is the non-participation.

Those barricades dont think the same

Hahahaha...

#11 LuBuFengXian

LuBuFengXian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationXia Pi

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

Wow heh, this Swamp dude really is silly, with guys like him speaking on the forums it's plain to see why Collision has earned nothing but hate.

#12 XionArcadia

XionArcadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationLavender Town

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

Wow heh, this Swamp dude really is silly, with guys like him speaking on the forums it's plain to see why Collision has earned nothing but hate.

Nuff said

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users