• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 c00las

c00las

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

i know theres thread about which is the best weapon for acid bomb but most arguement is all in renewal topic. So in classic which is the best weapon for acid bomb..??? Elemental with 3x archer skel, or Twin Edge of Naght Sieger with 3x archer skel..?? so confuse right now which one is the best weapon and also does AK card stack on acid bomb i read some topic about it... please help.!

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

http://forums.warppo...-and-bioethics/

Nothing other than your int and target's vit effects AB damage on classic. +% cards don't have any effect on it. 

The formula is totally different in renewal.

#3 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

PvM Bomber (Damage) for Classic:

Crown [1] w/ Elder Willow or Isilla

[slotted mid with Isilla or just Robo Eye]

Well Chewed Pencil

+3 INT or DEX Lords Clothes, Valkyrian Armor, etc.  Card depends on what you're fighting and what's available to you.  May need to use an Elemental Armor.

Bazerald is fine (Damage) or Triple Rapid (Cecil) Elemental Sword (when in Strings for DPS)

Reduction Shield

Reduction Mant

Matyr Shoes

2x Zerom Glove or 2x Rental Earring

That will maximize your Damage-per-bomb in PvM.  You may/will need to switch out various gears depending on what you're fighting (some MvPs you may need maximum DEX because you need to bomb and wing really fast, or if you need DPS over damage per hit).  Obviously favoring INT will increase the damage per hit and in most cases reduce the cost per mvp.

WoE Bomber (1 VIT standard stun immunity)

Ulle's Cap + Stalactite Golem Card (Or HMH + Stala)

Sunglasses [1] + Stalactite Golem Card

WCP

+3 DEX Deadly Valkyrian Armor

Triple Rapid Elemental Sword or barehanded

Thara Frog Valkyrie Shield

Immune/Noxious/Jakk BG Mant

Matyr BG Shoes

2x Zerom Glove/Zerom OG.

Permanent usage of Mega-Resist required for Ulles.  Mega Resists go away on map server change, last 1 hour (assuming you don't change map servers) and I believe they even persist through death.  This build can net you up to 150 DEX depending on your support, access to Box of Gloom (and willingness to spam them) and ability to get Orlean's Gloves.

WoE bomber goes for maximum DPS, so capping DEX and ASPD if the sure fire way to go.

Typically you will see 99 DEX 99 INT 25 AGI, though some people like VIT (typically solo/duo-MvP only bombers)

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

You don't want 150 dex on bomber with classic mechanics; you want 149....

#5 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Would 2 MoH's not be a better alternative than 2 Nimble Gloves?

#6 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:39 AM

If you can actually remain Blessed on a frontliner long enough for the forced instant cast delay to matter, you've already won the GvG.  Bring a Zerom OG to drop to 149.

I'm not saying you're wrong (because you're not), but I prefer sustainable DPS and Blessing isn't always sustainable.  1 HP per 12 players, 1 Dispeler per 2 frontlines is kind of in favor of Dispel.

Would 2 MoH's not be a better alternative than 2 Nimble Gloves?

You already have 185 ASPD with Riff.  One MoH would probably be good for a swap (188.6 ASPD), but if you can't cast AB because Arrow Shower is hitlocking you, more ASPD won't really help.  You'd have 147 if you took one OG off.

Edited by Jaffer, 07 August 2013 - 10:26 AM.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

Do they not have bless scrolls on classic? I always just popped bless scrolls pre-renewal. 

#8 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

They do, now.

#9 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:31 PM

Do they not have bless scrolls on classic? I always just popped bless scrolls pre-renewal. 

Unless they added them into the Kafra recently, there are only Party Blessing Scrolls which are lucky box only (and they run about 300k a pop I think).  

And I hope it stays that way.

#10 c00las

c00las

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

PvM Bomber (Damage) for Classic:

Crown [1] w/ Elder Willow or Isilla

[slotted mid with Isilla or just Robo Eye]

Well Chewed Pencil

+3 INT or DEX Lords Clothes, Valkyrian Armor, etc.  Card depends on what you're fighting and what's available to you.  May need to use an Elemental Armor.

Bazerald is fine (Damage) or Triple Rapid (Cecil) Elemental Sword (when in Strings for DPS)

Reduction Shield

Reduction Mant

Matyr Shoes

2x Zerom Glove or 2x Rental Earring

That will maximize your Damage-per-bomb in PvM.  You may/will need to switch out various gears depending on what you're fighting (some MvPs you may need maximum DEX because you need to bomb and wing really fast, or if you need DPS over damage per hit).  Obviously favoring INT will increase the damage per hit and in most cases reduce the cost per mvp.

WoE Bomber (1 VIT standard stun immunity)

Ulle's Cap + Stalactite Golem Card (Or HMH + Stala)

Sunglasses [1] + Stalactite Golem Card

WCP

+3 DEX Deadly Valkyrian Armor

Triple Rapid Elemental Sword or barehanded

Thara Frog Valkyrie Shield

Immune/Noxious/Jakk BG Mant

Matyr BG Shoes

2x Zerom Glove/Zerom OG.

Permanent usage of Mega-Resist required for Ulles.  Mega Resists go away on map server change, last 1 hour (assuming you don't change map servers) and I believe they even persist through death.  This build can net you up to 150 DEX depending on your support, access to Box of Gloom (and willingness to spam them) and ability to get Orlean's Gloves.

WoE bomber goes for maximum DPS, so capping DEX and ASPD if the sure fire way to go.

Typically you will see 99 DEX 99 INT 25 AGI, though some people like VIT (typically solo/duo-MvP only bombers)

Im just curious why do u need Cecil Card on Elemental Sword. Cecil Card description is 5% Aspd i have no idea why u need that card for acid bomb. Does Archer Skel works better than Cecil Card.?

#11 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

Im just curious why do u need Cecil Card on Elemental Sword. Cecil Card description is 5% Aspd i have no idea why u need that card for acid bomb. Does Archer Skel works better than Cecil Card.?

As stated by Azzy, there are only two modifiers for Acid Bomb damage in Classic.

Your INT, and your targets VIT.  Nothing else.

However, in WoE, the use of a Triple Rapid Elemental Sword gives you 15% more ASPD, as well as INT and DEX.  This increases your DPS with Acid Bomb tremendously in Magic Strings (especially if you receive Impressive Riff).

#12 c00las

c00las

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

oh okay. im still lil bit confuse how acid bomb mechanic works in classic. I have bio chem in old chaos I used bazerald works fine for me. oh well thanks for da input looking forward to get those items lolz

#13 c00las

c00las

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:05 PM

btw noob question what is MoH.?

#14 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Damage = SkillLevel x [ A x (1 - B ) x (1 - C) x (1 - D) x (1 - E) x F x G [ H x 0.7 x INT x INT x VIT / (INT + VIT) ] ]

• A = 0.5 for player, 1 for monster and else
  • B = race reduction gear/card (0.3 Thara Frog Card, 0.1 Poopoo Hat, 0.05 Zealotus Mask, 0.1 Combat Knife)
  • C = element reduction gear/card (0.75 Ghostring Card)
  • D = neutral damage reduction gear/card (0.2 Raydric Card, 0.1 Noxious Card, 0.5 Deviling Card)
  • E = anti-sniping gear/card (0.05 Alligator Card, 0.35 Horn Card, 0.1 Noxious Card, 0.1 Long Mace)
  • F = WoE reduction (0.6 for WoE maps, 1 for PvM and PvP maps)
  • G = 2/3 for players with Assumptio, 1 for players without Assumptio
  • H = 2 for Lex Aeterna, 1 otherwise
  • INT is the biochemist INT stat
  • VIT is the target/enemy VIT stat
  • Values in bracket are rounded down (floor mathematical function)

As you can see, all that matters is:

Race Reduction

Element Reduction (GR)

Element Resistance (DR, Noxious, Raydric)

Range Reduction

WoE Reduction

Assumptio

Lex

INT and VIT

Nothing else comes into play.

MoH = Medal of Honor, the Battlegrounds Accessory.  It gives a lot of ASPD for Merchants.

Edited by Jaffer, 07 August 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#15 c00las

c00las

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

Oh okay whats the best card to put in elemental weapon to mvp still cecil card...??

#16 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

No card besides Cecil if you're referring to Elemental Sword. As stated above, damage modifiers will not effect the damage of AB.

#17 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

Probably just use a Bazerald for the INT.  Cecil is fine... if you really need the DEX triple Drops helps (but Ele Swords are expensive and rare).

When we get 13.2, if that comes with Centipede Larva Cards (+1 INT in Weapon) that would be slightly better than Cecil purely for damage-per-hit.

#18 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:29 PM

Why is that? can u explain please? thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users