Trouble With Obtaining Account Info To Bind Game Accounts To Master Account - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trouble With Obtaining Account Info To Bind Game Accounts To Master Account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fadesurf225

fadesurf225

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • LocationCliche Land
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:37 AM

Hello and good day,

I would like to know if it were possible for players to be able to obtain information for our old game accounts (prior to WarpPortal) for the purpose of binding our game accounts to our newly-made WarpPortal Master Account.

For instance, I have many _________ game accounts and I cannot figure out which email addresses are associated with each account. Nor can I remember the birth dates I used because I have chosen generic birth dates as to keep my own privacy. However, I DO remember the passwords needed to log on to the account successfully. It would be nice to be able to log on __________'s game site and see our own account information which would include the email address and birth date. This would then help me as well as others make a smooth transition from our aging game accounts to our WebPortal Master Account.

To summarize, it is necessary for account holders to be able to obtain the following information from our respected accounts:
- email address associated with username
- birth date associated with username
- location of the buried treasure

Thank you for your time and effort.

#2 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:41 AM

You will have to contact the support team. That level of detail on account information is just not available through the forums.

http://support.warpportal.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users