• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrMuffles

MrMuffles

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hello, I have a couple questions about shaman skills that I was wondering if anyone could help me with:

1) I've searched far and wide for videos of some of the deeper elemental skills but only saw Rolling Stone and I think Earthquake. Does anyone have any videos/pictures they can share with me on skills like Volcano, Spell Prison, Poison Guard, Impact Presser, Smart Shot, Elemental Storm?

2) On the same topic, is it viable to make a summonless Shaman build?

3) I'm aware of the long cast times of the elemental skills. Is there any way to increase cast speed besides Energy Circulation?

4) How much cast speed does Energy Circulation grant per summon? Is it percent based or flat reduction?

5) Does anyone have any high-level PvP shaman videos they are willing to share? Preferably recent videos. I've looked at all the shaman pvp videos on youtube I could find (countable on one hand), but I'm not quite satisfied as most of them seemed like cheesy "stand still and wait for mana burn to win while my summons do stupid things" videos.

6) Does anyone have any skill combos they're willing to share? Video or text.

Edit: 7) What the heck is Smare Shot that everyone keeps talking about? I assume they're referring to "Smart" Shot, but suck at typing, correct?

Thanks in advance everyone, appreciate all the help. <3

Edited by MrMuffles, 08 August 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#2 Luckyin

Luckyin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

For question 2, it will put you in a great disadvantage since summoners are quite fragile~ and those summons will later be able to reflect dmg ~ which make people more cautious to atk you, depending what is your definition of "viability" it can be either yes or no for this question

For question 3, you can reduce your cast time with medal ~ such as Summer event medal

if I'm not mistaken, it's by -5%

that's all I know, I hope it helps xD

#3 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hello, I have a couple questions about shaman skills that I was wondering if anyone could help me with:

1) I've searched far and wide for videos of some of the deeper elemental skills but only saw Rolling Stone and I think Earthquake. Does anyone have any videos/pictures they can share with me on skills like Volcano, Spell Prison, Poison Guard, Impact Presser, Smart Shot, Elemental Storm?

2) On the same topic, is it viable to make a summonless Shaman build?

3) I'm aware of the long cast times of the elemental skills. Is there any way to increase cast speed besides Energy Circulation?

4) How much cast speed does Energy Circulation grant per summon? Is it percent based or flat reduction?

5) Does anyone have any high-level PvP shaman videos they are willing to share? Preferably recent videos. I've looked at all the shaman pvp videos on youtube I could find (countable on one hand), but I'm not quite satisfied as most of them seemed like cheesy "stand still and wait for mana burn to win while my summons do stupid things" videos.

6) Does anyone have any skill combos they're willing to share? Video or text.

Edit: 7) What the heck is Smare Shot that everyone keeps talking about? I assume they're referring to "Smart" Shot, but suck at typing, correct?

Thanks in advance everyone, appreciate all the help. <3

2.) As Luckyin said, you'll be extremely fragile and often a target to anyone. Go with summons.

3.) In teams or parties in pvp, if you're able to get Casting Acceleraiton from a friendly Priest then you can. There are difficult/rare medals with Casting speed. Just go with Energy Circulation. It's a blessing.

4.) I am unsure but it does cap at 3 summons. Why Summoners often go Blesser, Doomanik, Golgon.

6.) Trapping the opponent then using Rolling stone can stun them up quickly. Then keep the combo going with Earthquake and Smart Shot w/ Chain combos on.

7.) Yea. Smart Shot. The skill that changes your x-attacks into small homing orbs correct?

All I know. I don't have too much experience.

#4 MrMuffles

MrMuffles

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:35 PM

Does Doomanik require 0 summon points?

There's so little video footage of this class, ugh. And what little footage exists, its just like a summoner walking up to a boss and holding down inferno...

So frustrating ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users