PETS in Colo :( :( :( ? - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PETS in Colo :( :( :( ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#51 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:52 AM

Not as much fanclup as it is "wanting to beat the game". Eremes is broken because his stun works on bosses. Get a few people with the pet to cheese chain them together and you can basically stunlock raid bosses. Eremes kinda broke SEA in this respect and I fear it's going to happen again -- I've already seen one or two people going around with Undead Executer just laughing at everything. Fall and stun inflicting pets should not affect boses full stop.

Weren't people CRYING that they couldn't beat Ratmaster/Mini Mongi (H) ??? and now they got Eremes they can puppy everything even AoD H and the hell too, you can pwn even God, still COMPLAINING?

It's hard to please you guys... :pif:

#52 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

Pets will definitely make CoA easier, you can employ debuff/buffing pets pretty effectively in rotation and it goes a long way. I've been having success using Golden Robberbug in some RHDs to test his effects and it's like a mini-deluge when he's out, but it's not overbearing. Stunlocking bosses so they don't even fight back? Hardly strategy.

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 09 August 2013 - 04:50 PM.

#53 Drizzled

Drizzled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Hmm, we were told originally that that it would cause crash issues. However, we haven't heard very much about pets crashing Colosseum. The devs may decide to leave it in.

The crash error occurred with only a few pets. More specifically, once an Eremes pet was summoned colosseum would crash.

#54 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

I have to say if anyone hasnt stated this yet. SEA threw pets in for colo and stuff. Then they took it all out. It's not the debuffs that kill people. It's when 20 or even 30 people have their pets out + the monsters out in the arena = lag. 

#55 Somewhere

Somewhere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

If only we could "kill" each others pets in pvp, that would be fun.

#56 8729130607033955267

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:43 PM

I have to say if anyone hasnt stated this yet. SEA threw pets in for colo and stuff. Then they took it all out. It's not the debuffs that kill people. It's when 20 or even 30 people have their pets out + the monsters out in the arena = lag. 

lets start flashmob then.. every colo all summon their pets in 1st round, colo lagged/crashed all submit tickets and maybe, FINALLY  then , they are threw away pets from colo, if they are to dumb and cant do it now >_<

#57 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

PLEASE !!! DON'T LET PPL USE PETS IN COLO !! THIS BREAKS THE GAME :angry: :angry: !!

TODAY I FOUND 2 EREMES !!! 2 !!!! IN THE SAME COLO !!! WTF IS THIS !!

WP, TRY TO KEEP YOUR PPL HAPPY :wall: :wall: :wall:  !!

With so many bugs, so many lag, ppl leaving the game and RO2 launch so close... I cant understand why take this so easy. Seriously. I dont know what are U thinking of !!!

#58 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:12 PM

The only thing I enjoy in this game is Colo, and I would quit immediately if they decide to leave it in. Rogues have a tough time already, but these pets with speed debuffs and AoE attacks are rogues' worst nightmares. What happened to balancing the Colo with stats and stuff? Now they decided to throw this in to further give an edge to the better players, along with their Colo sets. Seriously? I don't know about you guys, but I have recently started lagging these days in Colo. I wonder why..

#59 NarusegawaNL

NarusegawaNL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:51 PM

When i saw this pet idea, i thought: "cool, we can kill monsters faster, OK, I AM OK WITH IT!"

But then i thought: "Wait, we can use the pets only with monsters right? Well, i hope so, can you imagine, how fail would be PvP with pets?
hahaha, well, ragnarok 2 cant go that LOW, after all the people who made this game have brains, and i bet they use it. Hahaha, i think i am 

worring about stuff that may not even exist..."

But then, i guy call me for a battle and there it was, he summoned a pet. then i thought: "WHAT THE SATANIC MOTHER FU.CKING FU.CK?!?!?!"

"i cant believe it!!!! I can believe that the players are ok with that too!!"

"So, let me see if i get the situation, for now on there will be no more 1 vs 1? For now on is all about 1 vs 2 or more???"

Well, i still dont know if they allow pets in events or in serious stuff, i hope not, but if i find out they do, i wont be surprised. i think then i will quit playing ragnarok and go get a life."

#60 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

TODAY I FOUND 2 EREMES !!! 2 !!!! IN THE SAME COLO !!! WTF IS THIS !!

I would quit immediately if they decide to leave it in.

Too much QQing about pets, they are not efficient at all (Random attacks) as exception with 4-5 stars ones. I've been seen Priest lvl 28, Thief lvl 21(without pets) reaching  last rounds.

Guess what.. you both need to learn how to KS, and i won't teach you how to do it.

Keep smarting or quit trying.

#61 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

Too much QQing about pets, they are not efficient at all (Random attacks) as exception with 4-5 stars ones. I've been seen Priest lvl 28, Thief lvl 21(without pets) reaching  last rounds.

Guess what.. you both need to learn how to KS, and i won't teach you how to do it.

Do you even play the rogue class?

#62 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

I lost the Champ yesterday against a Rogue, and today another Fully "noss" Rogue reached last round too, we both lost tho.

Don't even start an argument with me, you'll end up loosing as you do in Colo.

All the posts you do in this forum are QQing, and stuff about OP classes instead of learning how to play better and buy a reset skill if needed.

Edit: Won't post anymore about this.

Edited by Vau, 15 August 2013 - 06:33 PM.

#63 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:42 PM

Edit: Won't post anymore about this.

Ran out of ammos. lol :p_devil:

#64 Denvalas

Denvalas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationThere
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:06 AM

I do your point?

And so i didnt have a single issue with pets in colo, everyone spam them at the start and forget about it later, seriously pets do nothing in colo.

Edited by Denvalas, 16 August 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#65 7164130604145954240

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:48 AM

Haven't noticed a significant problem personally with pets in colo, i try to avoid early colo's though incase the eremes owners jump in, although 4 and 5 star pets hit pretty damn hard even at level 1... on top of pounding away with arrows my moonlight is dishing 1k+ and a very wide aoe, it's useful but I don't think it's broken.

#66 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

I do your point?

And so i didnt have a single issue with pets in colo, everyone spam them at the start and forget about it later, seriously pets do nothing in colo.

The main problem with rogues + pets is that pets like Mermaids will actually DoT you while you are hiding and break your hide. Imagine waiting patiently for your chance just to have someone near you randomly summon a pet that DoTs you.

I'm fine with how regular DoT works on hiding in the sense that if you get hit by it while uncloaked you'll have to deal with it. But with debuff pets it's like a free Ruwach skill, except you won't be able to rehide as easily as in RO1.

Since it's technically an AoE, I guess it makes sense, but with such an easy to obtain pet? I've learned to generally stay away from anyone during that first 20s in each Colo round because of it.

#67 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:12 AM

Other eremes, mi mermaid, thei op ban pets plix in colo QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

400px-How-about-no.jpg

#68 8729130607033955267

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:26 AM

just wait times when colo strat to looks like 30/24/18/12 eremis/mermaid(or others) 2times/each round

maybe then u can see how blind and silly a are now

Edited by 8729130607033955267, 16 August 2013 - 05:28 AM.

#69 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:25 AM

Stop telling nonsenses :wall: . Of course I know how to KS in Colo. But since the pets arrive to Colo, people with more money win easier than before, and people without money, lost. This is a fact !!! This game is becoming in a Pay to Win game, and this is not fair at all :p_err: .

Pets not efficent ?? Dont say so stupid thing !!! Try to survive in the same Colo where there are ppl who summon such powerfull pets !! Random attacks...?? Really ?? Let me laugh .

And the same for U... keep smarting or quit telling such many nonsenses !!!

THX

#70 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

Stop telling nonsenses :wall: . Of course I know how to KS in Colo. But since the pets arrive to Colo, people with more money win easier than before, and people without money, lost. This is a fact !!! This game is becoming in a Pay to Win game, and this is not fair at all :p_err: .

Pets not efficent ?? Dont say so stupid thing !!! Try to survive in the same Colo where there are ppl who summon such powerfull pets !! Random attacks...?? Really ?? Let me laugh .

THX

Don't mind him. He's just trying to exert his tough guy mentality through the internet. The fact of the matter is, he's simply full of nonsense... and turd. I mean, how the hell did he know the thief was lvl 21 and the priest was lvl 28? Don't say it's because his friends told him so, because he wrote that he has "been seen" them reaching the final rounds in Colo.

There's much more to say about him, but I'll stop at that. 

Pets ruin Colo for many people, and that's that.

#71 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

THX

Hahahahaha, you know how to KS and you keep QQing on the thread, it seems that you can't win a single Colo? And yeah, not all the pets are efficient, i've been testing pets and some pets are really stupids to target the same player you do, is it "no sense"???

Don't mind him. He's just trying to exert his tough guy mentality through the internet. The fact of the matter is, he's simply full of nonsense... and turd. I mean, how the hell did he know the thief was lvl 21 and the priest was lvl 28? Don't say it's because his friends told him so, because he wrote that he has "been seen" them reaching the final rounds in Colo.

There's much more to say about him, but I'll stop at that. 

Pets ruin Colo for many people, and that's that.

Well i already knew you were a troll re-posting without arguments enough to point out something smart. And yeah, those lvl 21 and 28 msg'd me after Colo, to show me their lvl's, that's what i mean with "been seen" you smart boy.

And well, Zanbee already told about Pets on Colo to the devs to change it, so, in the end the only stupids and r***** posting and complaining again about it are you both.

What a waste of time.

#72 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hey,

Pets are crazy, but you can avoid them maybe?
Find a way, win a trophy someday.
The true victor stands amongst the chaos.

Meco!

#73 xxalucard

xxalucard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

I think pets are unfair in colo.  On my Wiz I pretty much win if I get 1st place in the last 30 seconds--  20 seconds of Executer Undead stunning everyone and then 10 seconds of ice wall.

On my rogue it's even more broken because I can use Executer Undead from stealth and then steal a kill while everyone's still stunned (so they can't dot me even if they wanted to) and safely smoke bomb again.

For reference, I just won the most recent colo on both chars.

Personally I think allowing pets is unfair because it doesn't give everyone an equal chance.  Those who don't have a good utility pet that stuns, heals, dots, etc-- they are at a complete disadvantage.  Sure, they could still win, just like people can win at lower levels and without VIP-- but that doesn't make it fair. 

Someone in street fighter "could win" even if they start at a 1% HP handicap vs someone that has 100% hp...but  just because they COULD win doesn't mean it's a fair fight.  I know it's not the same kind of extreme, but my point is that colo should be balanced-- everyone should have access to the same things.  IF they gave everyone access to the same pets, and allowed them to choose one for that colosseum... then I wouldn't mind.  At least then everyone would have the opportunity to use the same cheesy pet.

I wouldn't insult a player or tell him "he always loses" just because he has a legitimate complaint about something that further breaks the scarce amount of balance we have in the colosseum.

#74 matthewcupu

matthewcupu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

pets are cute :p_love:

#75 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Totally agree with xxalucard :no1: !!

There is not too many powerful people who feels empathy for weak people :sob: .

THANK U for think of us :thumb2: .

Wise

I think pets are unfair in colo.  On my Wiz I pretty much win if I get 1st place in the last 30 seconds--  20 seconds of Executer Undead stunning everyone and then 10 seconds of ice wall.

On my rogue it's even more broken because I can use Executer Undead from stealth and then steal a kill while everyone's still stunned (so they can't dot me even if they wanted to) and safely smoke bomb again.

For reference, I just won the most recent colo on both chars.

Personally I think allowing pets is unfair because it doesn't give everyone an equal chance.  Those who don't have a good utility pet that stuns, heals, dots, etc-- they are at a complete disadvantage.  Sure, they could still win, just like people can win at lower levels and without VIP-- but that doesn't make it fair. 

Someone in street fighter "could win" even if they start at a 1% HP handicap vs someone that has 100% hp...but  just because they COULD win doesn't mean it's a fair fight.  I know it's not the same kind of extreme, but my point is that colo should be balanced-- everyone should have access to the same things.  IF they gave everyone access to the same pets, and allowed them to choose one for that colosseum... then I wouldn't mind.  At least then everyone would have the opportunity to use the same cheesy pet.

I wouldn't insult a player or tell him "he always loses" just because he has a legitimate complaint about something that further breaks the scarce amount of balance we have in the colosseum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users