Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

hej,

Have you tryed to get EVERY loot in prison over a half a day? i did! look my result.

Didn't ad zullie to it! just sold all stuf. first all crap to npc, after dirtys and stuff to vendors in junon. u see what is left of the loot also.

scr%208.jpg

scr%209.jpg

#2 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Zulie is so easy to make in rose, people who complain are just lazy :P good post!

#3 lala09

lala09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leona

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

How inspiring, it really gives us courage.

Edited by lala09, 10 August 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#4 flinder

flinder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

thanks for your positive reactions! i lvled my clerc there, get al the stuf. when inventory was full i gave it to this char, my scout so i didn't get bothered by overwieght. my party members where just amased:) so was i!

Only thing u see is the weight indicators are bugged ass hell when u carry all this loot.

#5 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:50 PM

thanks for your positive reactions! i lvled my clerc there, get al the stuf. when inventory was full i gave it to this char, my scout so i didn't get bothered by overwieght. my party members where just amased:) so was i!

Only thing u see is the weight indicators are bugged ass hell when u carry all this loot.

Over weight indicators are fixed soon as the update goes live, so no more worries about that bugged mspd / weight after you empty your load of materials. Good post though, makes me think how many billions I skip on each year in drops cause I'm too lazy to spam my  `  key lol

#6 flinder

flinder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

yea, but it take a while opening all the boxes... thats the only not fun part of this:)

#7 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

looot looooooooooot "drools"

He, I'm amazed at the amount of people in eldeon prison that don't pick up these boxes, missing out of millions and millions of zulies. Then once they are back they come by and ask: "can I borrow some zulie pls, I really need ït". Two thumbs up for picking up all these things ^^. I saw a party the other day in prison with tons of boxes around them, not picking up anything, and dont tell me they all had so much zulie they dont need it. Even billions fade away if you dont make some money every now and then, +15 honour gear costs alot.

#8 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

hahaha I used to pick everything up in prison when levling ^_^... Espc with my squishy mage and raider, people said i was useless in the party, so I just picked stuff up... I used to bring my high level char and use it as storage, awesome money making!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users