Is anyone grabbing their torches and pitchforks yet? - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Is anyone grabbing their torches and pitchforks yet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#51 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

it's time to start witch hunting corrupt GMs and CMs!

#52 L337fox

L337fox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

Zanbee gave them DNA's and freebies. My question, no, OUR QUESTION is, was that an EVENT? AN actual EVENT? Did he announce, hmm, DID THEY ANNOUNCE that they will be making a test? NO? So why did HE give them freebies? Favoritism? Corruption? Why did they gave them those items? Why DIDN'T WE GOT THOSE ITEMS? UNFAIR? WHY?

'Tis true. So many questions, not enough answers. Even Robert Bowling (when he was CM) and David Vonderhaar handle the CoD community better -_-'

Not being able to get patch notes because the devs in Korea send them to you? Ok that's understandable. However the issue at hand it's independent from the devs in Korea, so they should be able to provide us with answers.

#53 oen13

oen13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

You can't buy a pitchfork without VM's.

#54 4860130515113635440

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

'Tis true. So many questions, not enough answers. Even Robert Bowling (when he was CM) and David Vonderhaar handle the CoD community better -_-'

Not being able to get patch notes because the devs in Korea send them to you? Ok that's understandable. However the issue at hand it's independent from the devs in Korea, so they should be able to provide us with answers.

Its the weekend silly, all this is being handled from their jammies. Nothing concrete till the workdays. :p_devil:

Edited by 4860130515113635440, 11 August 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#55 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

Zanbee gave them DNA's and freebies. My question, no, OUR QUESTION is, was that an EVENT? AN actual EVENT? Did he announce, hmm, DID THEY ANNOUNCE that they will be making a test? NO? So why did HE give them freebies? Favoritism? Corruption? Why did they gave them those items? Why DIDN'T WE GOT THOSE ITEMS? UNFAIR? WHY?

well from what i was told.. the party was farming normal when the GM approached them and asked for help with dna testing... so it was purely random and not planned .

#56 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

well from what i was told.. the party was farming normal when the GM approached them and asked for help with dna testing... so it was purely random and not planned .

Yeah it was a GM's Fault. It is not a mistake, but pure corruption.

#57 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

yea i agree. but at least we know it wasnt an event lol

#58 AriiSorc

AriiSorc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

Alright Arii Where you at.

Wow, so I've been practically missing in action from game/rc for 2 weeks now (due to exams). Anyone in my guild can attest to this. I get back on the game, and I am greeted with a link to this friendly forum post where I, or rather my 'phantom self' is accused of singing?!? I say 'phantom self' because I'm not sure if this person exists and how a person who doesn't exist can sing. So... wow God just wow... perhaps get your facts straight first. So lemme clarify, I do not sing ... Secondly, the best costume I have is a Santa costume which I got from beta -.-, my other costumes include mushroom, palm tree, recruit, you know... non-epic costumes - so ya I'm totally haxing -.-

I will be strictly addressing the 'Girls Singing' comments in the post - nothing else:

Since this is getting out of hand, allow me to clarify the 'girls singing' and the rumors surrounding it. It was Rourkan's birthday so Chii wrote up a song as requested by our guildmates and then sang it to Rourkan for his birthday on raidcall. Rourkan recorded it and because there was 1 line that referenced a GM/CM in the song, Rourkan sent the song to that GM/CM. At no point was that GM/CM in the raidcall to witness this song. As you guys can see, Chii does not have any specialty items, all her costumes were obtained legit in game on her own. I know because they are on my credit card statement @@. 

I think the rumor got out of hand...

1. I think people saw the 'specialty items' on a couple of players in game.

2. Then shortly afterwards they heard the birthday song recording (about Rourkan), from Fold's stream

3. Since they could not explain the specialty items on other players, they decided to link the two events together.

Thus from what I gathered, these were 2 separate events, which got mistakenly linked since they occurred at roughly the same time.

So to Clarify...

1. The girl that sang was Chii, for Rourkans Birthday, there was no GM/CM present and neither of these players obtained any 'specialty items' at any time

2. The players with specialty items were helping with testing and wrote up a 10 pg document on woe and other bugs in game, which the GM/CM team (yes team not individual) gave a temp reward for.

3. Perhaps the reason people got this impression of singing for 'specialty items' was due to the fact that these players were in the same guild, but they failed to realize these were completely separate events.

I hope I have at least shed some light on this matter because it's kinda uncalled for, and it does hurt the individuals who are involved that have no fault in anything. Obviously rumors are rumors, and they grow and feed off each other until, the event becomes something near catastrophic. But wanted to let people know this is what actually happened, and that's how out of hand the rumors got. 

I just wanted to say I'm glad the DNA controversy is being reversed though :D

Edited by AriiSorc, 11 August 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#59 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:02 PM

Wow, so I've been practically missing in action from game/rc for 2 weeks now (due to exams). Anyone in my guild can attest to this. I get back on the game, and I am greeted with a link to this friendly forum post where I, or rather my 'phantom self' is accused of singing?!? I say 'phantom self' because I'm not sure if this person exists and how a person who doesn't exist can sing. So... wow God just wow... perhaps get your facts straight first. Secondly, the best costume I have is a Santa costume which I got from beta -.-, my other costumes include mushroom, palm tree, recruit, you know... non-epic costumes - so ya I'm totally haxing -.-

I will be strictly addressing the 'Girls Singing' comments in the post - nothing else:

Since this is getting out of hand, allow me to clarify the 'girls singing' and the rumors surrounding it. It was Rourkan's birthday so Chii wrote up a song as requested by our guildmates and then sang it to Rourkan for his birthday on raidcall. Rourkan recorded it and because there was 1 line that referenced a GM/CM in the song, Rourkan sent the song to that GM/CM. At no point was that GM/CM in the raidcall to witness this song. As you guys can see, Chii does not have any specialty items, all her costumes were obtained legit in game on her own. I know because they are on my credit card statement @@. 

I think the rumor got out of hand...

1. I think people saw the 'specialty items' on a couple of players in game.

2. Then shortly afterwards they heard the birthday song recording (about Rourkan), from Fold's stream

3. Since they could not explain the specialty items on other players, they decided to link the two events together.

Thus from what I gathered, these were 2 separate events, which got mistakenly linked since they occurred at roughly the same time.

So to Clarify...

1. The girl that sang was Chii, for Rourkans Birthday, there was no GM/CM present and neither of these players obtained any 'specialty items' at any time

2. The players with specialty items were helping with testing and wrote up a 10 pg document on woe and other bugs in game, which the GM/CM team (yes team not individual) gave a temp reward for.

3. Perhaps the reason people got this impression of singing for 'specialty items' was due to the fact that these players were in the same guild, but they failed to realize these were completely separate events.

I hope I have at least shed some light on this matter because it's kinda uncalled for, and it does hurt the individuals who are involved that have no fault in anything. Obviously rumors are rumors, and they grow and feed off each other until, the event becomes something near catastrophic. But wanted to let people know this is what actually happened, and that's how out of hand the rumors got. 

I just wanted to say I'm glad the DNA controversy is being reversed though :D

Well? To summarize everything, its a guild event, party, etc. Then a GM meddle, heard that song, give items to the girl. Its not an event, its just that THAT GM was amuse and give items to the girl. Girl = Accepted. 

GM = GIVE ITEMS (NOT AN EVENT?)

I will repeat, it again, sorry for being redundant.

I want to know if this is legal. I don't have grudge to Chii. So basically, if I sing, send it to a GM, will he/she give me an item? What about my whole guild sing an orchestra? Will GM give us items? Even though its not an event?  :rice:

#60 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:05 PM

Well? To summarize everything, its a guild event, party, etc. Then a GM meddle, heard that song, give items to the girl. Its not an event, its just that THAT GM was amuse and give items to the girl. Girl = Accepted. 

I want to know if this is legal. I don't have grudge to Chii. So basically, if I sing, send it to a GM, will he/she give me an item? What about my whole guild sing an orchestra? Will GM give us items? Even though its not an event?  :rice:

He just said that she did not receive any items from the GM for singing or otherwise. There's no point in inquiring any further.

Edit: For Clarity.

Edited by Serenaki, 11 August 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#61 TomCrancy

TomCrancy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

Learn to read.  The girl that sang did not get any items for her song.

#62 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

I [Chii] did not receive a single item. Did u not read her post correctly? I received no items. No items were received by me. 

NONE. NO ITEMS. NO ITEMS WERE ACCEPTED BY ME. got it? good. kthxbye

#63 BrothaRay

BrothaRay

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationI've been everywhere, man
  • Server:Cops and Robbers

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

Learn to read.  The girl that sang did not get any items for her song.

#64 AriiSorc

AriiSorc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

I want to know if this is legal. I don't have grudge to Chii. So basically, if I sing, send it to a GM, will he/she give me an item? What about my whole guild sing an orchestra? Will GM give us items? Even though its not an event? 

Dont really feel like to reply because you didnt read the post. If you read it you would realize Chii never ever ever ever received any item at all; I know because she is my sister. So let me write this so you understand

CHII DID NOT GET ANY ITEMS PERIOD

#65 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

ahhhhh!

#66 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

yes I love your sisters voice. I subscribed her!

#67 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

wheres the responses yo? They all asleep or something?

Edited by jdmtouch, 11 August 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#68 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

Way too late to make a statement, Arii.

Players are still going to keep an eye on your guild whether you are telling the truth or not.

The fact is, your guild is getting special treatment from GMs. You cannot deny that.

#69 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

Me silent. Observer.

#70 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:46 PM

I need stronger pitchforks.  :p_laugh:

#71 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

Players are still going to keep an eye on your guild whether you are telling the truth or not.

The fact is, your guild is getting special treatment from GMs. You cannot deny that.

How many of you didn't read what he wrote? He clearly said that the GM was not involved in any way with him, chii, or his guild. One of his guildies sent the video to a GM because that particular GM was mentioned in the song she sang. That's all. Period. End of story lol.

Here, have a cookie (>^.^)>o

Edited by Serenaki, 11 August 2013 - 08:48 PM.

#72 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

How many of you didn't read what he wrote? He clearly said that the GM was not involved in any way with him, chii, or his guild. One of his guildies sent the video to a GM because that particular GM was mentioned in the song she sang. That's all. Period. End of story lol.

Here, have a cookie (>^.^)>o

Just want to know after that. THAT, THE GM picked those Eremes testers mostly from their guild? Giving Freebies? WHHHYYYY?

#73 AriiSorc

AriiSorc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Why is it too late? I was MIA (exams as I said), I can't reply when MIA, when I heard there was a controversy going on, I came back on to reply. Simple as that. Wasn't aware of a 'time limit'. I just wanted to tell the story so that people had a chance to see what happened instead of harassing innocent people.

This is why I made the 'statement'. So that people could hear the truth directly from the source, as opposed to from secondary sources etc. People can make up their own minds, and are entitled to their own opinions. I just wanted to shed some light on the story. Simple as that. I hope players keep an eye out for every guild and player, myself and yourself included. This is how it should be, I don't expect otherwise. 

The special treatment that you are referring to again is specialty items which a few of our members had. Because our members are conveniently in one location you notice it. But many other guilds and people on server also obtained these items, it just wasn't as obvious since they aren't collectively together all the time where people can see. I know of quite a few guilds which had members receive these items too, but no one mentioned them. I think special treatment would be Eremes DNA, something that advantages players. A 7 day non-stat'ed costume which cant be extended (to my knowledge) does not advantage players in any way. It's a nice reward for players who help gm's. And seriously only a few Exodus members got them, there were many many more members from other guilds etc who received them.

Just want to know after that. THAT, THE GM picked those Eremes testers mostly from their guild? Giving Freebies? WHHHYYYY?

Actually, those were 2 separate GM's. The one who did the Eremes testing did not do the woe event testing. I think that was another guild/group of people who tested that not Exodus. 

The woe event testing wasn't 1 GM/CM, it was the GM/CM group. We helped with woe/bugs etc which quite a few other guilds also helped test for, and also received the same items. I guess no one else noticed those guilds though. Probably because what I said above, where Exodus are all together so it's noticeable if a few members have a costume I suppose.

Edited by AriiSorc, 11 August 2013 - 09:04 PM.

#74 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

None of the Exodus members received eremes DNA which is why we are confused as to why our names have been brought up on this forum post.

I dont know what guild it was but it wasnt ours, -im happy to screenshot my pet list for you if u dont believe me. 

#75 hellopenguin

hellopenguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:06 PM

The testers are from IcE (although since they have the "hoody" title, I think they're temporary members), Guardians, and Mythology actually. I don't want to link to the screenshots directly because it might violate the "don't name players" rule, but it's still up on the reddit thread: http://www.reddit.co..._dna_fragments/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users