Is anyone grabbing their torches and pitchforks yet? - Page 6 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Is anyone grabbing their torches and pitchforks yet?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#126 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Ok, anyone who is still bringing up the DNA issue is both late to the party, and now just trying to revive drama on the forums. 

Here are the explanations for those of you who may still have doubt/worries about Gm favoritism. 

First of all, the DNA incident was purely an accident. The GM responsible did not realize how valuable the DNA were, and handed out too many. He did not know who the players were before he helped them. In any case, the DNA pieces that were given out have been withdrawn, and appropriate action has already been dealt with in house. 

In regards to other accusations of CM/GM accusations, it was never a secret about the free 7-day costumes. Those who got these costumes helped us with a lot more than the community realize. One is constantly sending us video recordings of bugs, others help us in compiling dozens of pages of information regarding WoE and general game-play. It is because of this help from several members of the community, that we were able to successfully persuade the developers into willingly changing some of the important aspects of the game. In a roundabout way, this actually helps the entire community.

Participating in raids. Njoror has already told me that he did not know the people in the raid he visited. It happened to be more of a "Oh I see them on Stream, I'll just go in and check it out" kind of event. He did not go in to purposely help out a guild or raid. 

Certain members of the community have been taking advantage of this situation to blow it completely out of proportion. Now that is over, please be considerate and stop with the conspiracy theories. If you still have concerns about this, you are welcome to pm me or chat with me in game. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users