Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13 - Page 13 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding the Eremes DNA 8/11/13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
353 replies to this topic

#301 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:14 PM

If they're acting in the paid role of GM for 8 hours a day, they'll have a good idea of current events / issues. I just have a serious problem with favoritism based on certain people's in-game relationships with individuals / guilds. There must be a wall between representatives of the game and the general community. That wall is called professionalism. 

I hear you there, and I have to agree.

#302 7675130511200256733

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

@billeh

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but it is that personal closeness between certain mods and groups that has led to this ugly mess. Close to 20,000 views of this thread in one day - several times the entire game's active player base - says that most players are concerned about fairness. It's hard to argue that stronger admin policies and better training of staff would be a bad thing for WP.

#303 Feliface

Feliface

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

That's because Zanbee did the same thing (spawned CoA normal mobs at a secret spot for the khara quest) prior to the implementation of the new khara titles. Some random Exodus members (and possibly other players from other guild) were involved and got free kills to complete the kharas within hours. I should have mentioned this earlier but was checking to see if Zanbee would be a hypocrite.

More raging!

What is up with ur absolute obsession with our guild? You bring up our guild name in every topic and you bring up our player names in every topic. Worst part? You bring up the names of players who have absolutely nothing to do with wuts going on and who didnt even know it was happening. You are unfairly targeting us and Im curious - why? 

You claimed to know i was too poor to afford an Ocean commander? did u ever consider the possibility that I used real-life money for my items? Yeah im poor in zeny, its true, i got like 500z or smthing atm in game yup. But you see, theres this magical button called Kafra Shop. If i wasnt a kafra shop user, i wouldnt have the Lady Santa that was available only during beta testing period. I would not have been wearing that costume since the beginning of game. I have screen shots from beta of me in it actually if u wanna go that far. I dont spend much in kafra shop [irl clothes > game costumes], but when there is a costume available that i really like [lady santa, OC] then i will spend on it. You are clearly targeting me on a personal level and i DONT APPRECIATE IT. 

Cant believe i have to give u my life story but im rly over ur constant harrassment of me and my guild. Im trying to figure out who the heck u r but i feel asif your someone who is intentionally trying to tear apart our guild in the hopes that members of Exodus will start leaving and our guild will die. Please, if u were the be all and end all of innocence.... u wudnt be so dead set on keeping ur in-game name a secret. You bring us up in all your posts. I hope none of our guildies get so fed up with your trash talk that they actually cave in and leave [which is probably the exact result ur aiming for]. 

Leave me and my guildies out of ur posts thx - we have nothing to do with this eremes DNA. None of us even have one yet. 

Infact I find the eremes DNA thing to be pretty unfair in my own opinion - 20 DNA frags was too much but i dont care cuz they alrdy said they wud reverse that somehow. A solution was made - accept it. 

The costumes that like 2 of our members had or w/e? Expired and removed. I asked around yesterday. They are gone, done, finished, no longer existent

#304 ShotsFired

ShotsFired

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

YEAH! PEOPLE ARE HATING ON A GUILD OTHER THAN COLLISION

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17618-1359489511-3.

Because some Peruvians in Florida might not know bout no Steve Young and sports, I've edited to include what he was saying in the GIF.

Edited by ShotsFired, 12 August 2013 - 02:45 PM.

#305 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:37 PM

I honestly think a GM needs to lock this thread down now. Most of everything has already been said and anything further would be pointless. Just my 2 cents.

#306 Rawse

Rawse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

What is up with ur absolute obsession with our guild? You bring up our guild name in every topic and you bring up our player names in every topic. Worst part? You bring up the names of players who have absolutely nothing to do with wuts going on and who didnt even know it was happening. You are unfairly targeting us and Im curious - why? 

You claimed to know i was too poor to afford an Ocean commander? did u ever consider the possibility that I used real-life money for my items? Yeah im poor in zeny, its true, i got like 500z or smthing atm in game yup. But you see, theres this magical button called Kafra Shop. If i wasnt a kafra shop user, i wouldnt have the Lady Santa that was available only during beta testing period. I would not have been wearing that costume since the beginning of game. I have screen shots from beta of me in it actually if u wanna go that far. I dont spend much in kafra shop [irl clothes > game costumes], but when there is a costume available that i really like [lady santa, OC] then i will spend on it. You are clearly targeting me on a personal level and i DONT APPRECIATE IT. 

Cant believe i have to give u my life story but im rly over ur constant harrassment of me and my guild. Im trying to figure out who the heck u r but i feel asif your someone who is intentionally trying to tear apart our guild in the hopes that members of Exodus will start leaving and our guild will die. Please, if u were the be all and end all of innocence.... u wudnt be so dead set on keeping ur in-game name a secret. You bring us up in all your posts. I hope none of our guildies get so fed up with your trash talk that they actually cave in and leave [which is probably the exact result ur aiming for]. 

Leave me and my guildies out of ur posts thx - we have nothing to do with this eremes DNA. None of us even have one yet. 

Infact I find the eremes DNA thing to be pretty unfair in my own opinion - 20 DNA frags was too much but i dont care cuz they alrdy said they wud reverse that somehow. A solution was made - accept it. 

The costumes that like 2 of our members had or w/e? Expired and removed. I asked around yesterday. They are gone, done, finished, no longer existent

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone cares about Exodus anyways? A bunch of nobodies on a free to play server? Help me understand the obsession...

#307 Aleate

Aleate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Wow at WP losing over 70% of Ragnarok Online 2's Steam players.

I wonder how many of the non-Steam players have been lost.  Though I recall Zanbee saying the current losses aren't anything to worry about.  So don't worry fellow RO2 players.  No need for FUD around here =)

Edited by Aleate, 12 August 2013 - 02:39 PM.

#308 Aikyou

Aikyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

I don't need to post proof here. This would only invite defenders twisting facts and god..i don't want to get into pages of argument. What's said is said, and it's up to people to believe me or not. GMs can easily verify this claim by checking the summoning log.

Wow this is such an incredibly illogical and downright nasty post. You're using your first statement to justify your second. However, it doesn't flow on an make any sense because the proof you're referring to would be 'summoning logs?' Regardless, you're fanning flames by making false accusations and presenting yourself as some sort of faultless figure with no need to provide any substantiation.

And now I'm off to work :P But obviously, no one in Exodus works. We're all unemployed or students or poor housewife peasants who can't make a living to support ourselves. trollolol.

Summary: Lay off and play nice, or make logical and substantiated claims. 

#309 ZefirusKZ

ZefirusKZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

If you guys request there be no GM/CM presence in game, I would be more than happy to oblige.

OMG. It's your job to be GM, isn't it? You get paid by Warpportal for this. You don't do it voluntarily. So why the hell to threaten players?

Spoiler

#310 suz8

suz8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Locationparadise, hawaii

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

I don't think you realize how much GIVING AWAY free $hit sends a RIPPLE of bad things. Seriously? The people who DO manage to get eremes LEGITIMATELY now will be accused of partaking in the DNA givaway. Oh, and lets not forget about people who BOUGHT Eremes DNA? Especially with zeny so hard to get without spending real cash in the game.

I myself feel cheated on because I was approached and offered 2 Eremes DNA + zeny for one of my Revenge of Hermina that I had put up in AH. Where is the compensation if they decide to NERF Eremes? Or how would I know if any of my DNA was obtained the legit way? HMM? Because of that trade, I even wasted hours trying to get MORE Eremes DNA, which I would not really have attempted to before opening 2 eremes DNA. Obviously you may argue that it was my own fault for not doing my research before buying things, but has the RO community's level of integrity become so low that one must scower the forums for possible scandals before any transactions should be made? There are lots of people who did camp eremes for hours/days who should feel just as annoyed as I do as well-- if they arent already enraged to the point of ragequitting.

Imagine yourself finally getting 1 eremes after forcing your friends to redo the same boring raid over and over AND then they even let you have it (or you were lucky and rolled it) and then you decide that it's WORTH the 5-7k and actually use it (keeping in mind that it'd mean more days/weeks of hunting to even get any rewards at all). Only then you hear about some scandal that gave free DNAs that enraged the entire community. Obviously if you were not affected at all, you'd call for rollbacks, DNA recalls, nerfs. But then there's the small population who were innocent, did not do anything but simply supported the game with KP/hours of grinding who are now subject to possible nerfs/DNA recalls/judgemental looks if we get eremes pet.

This is just the cherry on top. Obviously like stated many times before, it's lost our faith in gms/ cms regardless of what they may say to excuse such behavior. How does a slap on the wrist to one gm repair the lost of faith?

It doesn't. 

Now if you were to tell us all GMs & CMs were to lose to ability to create items out of thin air (except for special days where events are planed) from here on out, maybe JUST maybe I'd feel a tad bit better about the unfairness of ro2. I've spent so much money on KP and now I only feel stupid cause I didn't realize I could've just joined a GM favored guild, flirted my cute behind off, and gotten GM benefits.

Sarcasm aside, giving benefits to only a certain amount of players devalues what people have earned legitimately. Im pretty sure now if I flashed my 3s costumes a few people would think -- oh she must be friends with a GM/CM.

Way to go AlpacrackGM or whatever your name is. Thanks for ruining the economy, GM trust, and spreading fear into the server. I've heard of more than enough people quitting these past weeks than ever before. Give yourself a pat on the back!

#311 Lestat5

Lestat5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

Well there is really no way for us to confirm if they are really going to remove the DNA( they can just tell those other people that already got the DNA to just shut up and pretend that it was taken). Also guys we all know that these GM have no access to the database (since they are not developers) so how can they check whats in your storage? Lastly with so many transactions every player is doing in-game, I think if you purchased the EREMES DNA, there is no way for them to track it since most likely their logs has a limit for each player so the log for your eremes purchase should have already been overwritten with your newer logs. 

So tell me the exact steps that you will take to fix this? How will you take back all the DNA? How will you track those who purchased the "GIFTED DNA"? What proof can you give us ? Obviously not your words since as what I can see no one believes you aside from your "FAVORITES"!

WANT TO OFFER > DROP RATE TEST SERVICE  20 EREMES DNA FOR 30 MINS (estimated time it took GM and his "Friends" to test the drop rate)

Edited by Lestat5, 12 August 2013 - 04:58 PM.

#312 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

OMG. It's your job to be GM, isn't it? You get paid by Warpportal for this. You don't do it voluntarily. So why the hell to threaten players?

Spoiler

Zanbee's a CM. Technically whatever GM intervention tools they use in-game is voluntary. Normally they'd leave everything else for GMs to handle. Frankly, the mudslinging being thrown at Zanbee and Njoror is pretty unfair when GM Alpaca was the one that made the big mistake of handing out stuff they shouldn't have handed out.

If I have to yell at anyone, I'd yell at the ones who don't know their own game to think these handouts aren't affecting the community adversely. In this case, the blame goes to GM Alpaca. I'm pretty sure the "tests" were for the better of the game, but they handed out unnecessary compensations to a group that claimed they wasted a lot of time on a bugged aspect of the game. A little logic applied would tell anyone that the specific group that complained about their wasted time are not the only ones that wasted their time. There's plenty of people who farmed Eremes prior to this fiasco.

#313 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:14 PM

Agreed with Serenaki.

It's already DONE, we've talking to them, they know what they did and now they are amending their faults. 5 pages of raging its ok but 13+ is just drama and no help at all.

Behind their computers, they're CM/GM's with feelings too, you think Zanbee doesn't feel anything reading 13 pages of raging? common sense please and stop the flaming.

"the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

Enough.

#314 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

As much as they have feelings, they should have dealt with it professionally. I have to admit, 13 pages of flaming/trolling is quite a bit, but thats not enough for a CM to go like oh u dont want gms in game at all? I'm happy to do that for u. That sounds lame tbh. Why hire gms if that's all they're gonna come to. No offense but to think that gms made mistakes and a cm is literally going out there and threatening players? No thanks. 

#315 Mlihgts

Mlihgts

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

This one is easy to fix

1. gather all the players who were given dna

2. ask them what they did with the dna, make investigation if their answer is true (threaten player if they dont cooperate thell get           banned)

3. wipe those dna, if pets were created remove the pet

4. Change your GMs

#316 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

As much as they have feelings, they should have dealt with it professionally. I have to admit, 13 pages of flaming/trolling is quite a bit, but thats not enough for a CM to go like oh u dont want gms in game at all? I'm happy to do that for u. That sounds lame tbh. Why hire gms if that's all they're gonna come to. No offense but to think that gms made mistakes and a cm is literally going out there and threatening players? No thanks. 

It's easy to talk when we don't know the real facts about all, i've posted an image of Njoror killing Aromine regardless if he did intentionally or not, sometimes we need to get our facts straight to judge a GM/CM, don't misunderstand me, i'm not defending them, but after talking with Zanbee, all my doubts/rage were gone, she explained me all. People tend to judge first before asking how/why something happened, and i'm talking not just in a game like this one, but in real life too, just watching news and we start judging, and i include myself in this comment.

I don't want to keep arguing about this anymore, i'll do, what i've been doing always, just help them if they need something, without waiting anything as reward.

#317 lightning143

lightning143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

VTaCMBI.jpg

GM!! ALL OF U ARE SO UNFAIR!! EVEN THIS ITEM IS TEMPORARY THEN WHY DOES THIS -_- HAVE THE PREVILEDGE IN HAVING THAT ONE? WHY NOT GIVING US ALL!!! THIS IS JUST ENOUGH PROOF THAT ALL OF YOU ARE TOO CORRUPT AND YOU HAVE A SO CALLED FAVORITISM!! I ADMIT IM VERY ANGRY NOT HAVING THE CHANCE TO HAVE THIS AT THE SAME TIME IM ANGRY BECAUSE GM'S SUPPOSED TO BALANCED THIS GAME AND YET YOUR THE ONE WHO'S MAKING THE GAME UNBALANCED! YOUVE DONE A BIG MISTAKE AGAIN AND AGAIN FIRST THING THE FREE EREMES DNA AND NOW THIS?!!

WHY NOT GIVING US THE PLAYER THE CHANCE TO FINISH COA WITH UR SUPPORT INSTEAD OF BITCHING AROUND!! WE CANT FINISH COA NORMAL AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FINISH AOD IF WE CANT FINISH COA NORMAL I HOPE THAT U WILL LEARN AND IMPLEMENT HELP IN FINISHIN DUNGEONS INSTEAD OF FLIRTING AND GIVING FREE ITEMS!!!

#318 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

I do apologize for saying that. It actually meant something different in my head, but came out completely wrong when I wrote it down.

The free DNA pieces were all taken out from Auction House. Unfortunately, logs cannot be shared due to company policy.

In any case, let us all move on from this incident. It is an experience that we can all learn from.

#319 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

I do apologize for saying that. It actually meant something different in my head, but came out completely wrong when I wrote it down.

The free DNA pieces were all taken out from Auction House. Unfortunately, logs cannot be shared due to company policy.

In any case, let us all move on from this incident. It is an experience that we can all learn from.

Agree

#320 Lestat5

Lestat5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

This one is easy to fix

1. gather all the players who were given dna

2. ask them what they did with the dna, make investigation if their answer is true (threaten player if they dont cooperate thell get           banned)

3. wipe those dna, if pets were created remove the pet

4. Change your GMs

Thats sounds great but what if the DNA was sold in auction house? Would you know who bought it? Also what if they used the DNA for themselves will it be removed? We really need answers for these simple questions.

#321 Serenaki

Serenaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

I don't think you have to apologize, but thank you for that. I'm game for moving on from this incident. +1

Edited by Serenaki, 12 August 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#322 Bnyboy

Bnyboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

we can still forgive and forget but it would be great to all of us if you just fixed all the bugs in this dying game, at first i thought this server NA was better than ro2 SEA thats why we've been transferred here but now a days i don't think which is better i might say SEA is doing well than this server though they are always having their emergency maintenance but as you can see they are fixing the bugs slowly but has improvement on the server. i hope this server ( ro2NA) would do the best to fixed the bugs  

#323 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

Thanks for everyone's understanding!

Fixing bugs will always be a priority. There will be few major updates before the official WOE release, and hopefully means a lot more bugs will be fixed in the maintenances. Please always make sure to check the bugs forums for updates.

#324 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

Zanbee's a CM. Technically whatever GM intervention tools they use in-game is voluntary. Normally they'd leave everything else for GMs to handle. Frankly, the mudslinging being thrown at Zanbee and Njoror is pretty unfair when GM Alpaca was the one that made the big mistake of handing out stuff they shouldn't have handed out.

If I have to yell at anyone, I'd yell at the ones who don't know their own game to think these handouts aren't affecting the community adversely. In this case, the blame goes to GM Alpaca. I'm pretty sure the "tests" were for the better of the game, but they handed out unnecessary compensations to a group that claimed they wasted a lot of time on a bugged aspect of the game. A little logic applied would tell anyone that the specific group that complained about their wasted time are not the only ones that wasted their time. There's plenty of people who farmed Eremes prior to this fiasco.

Actually I'm surprised they gave stuff for people helping, I never got anything in RO1 when I was kidnapped years ago Q_Q... I was more like "OMG a GM use me... WEEEEEEEE!!!" so innocent then...

By the way, GM Alpaca just put a blemish on the Alpacas name Q_Q... I can imagine the Alpacas of RO1 wanna have a chat with him...

350jarn.jpg

#325 baxie

baxie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:48 PM

Sometimes things like this has to happen so there's a change, i really hope you all have learned from this, and that a positive change of how CM/GM behave with its players will try to restore trust and faith on the gm and this game! 

BTW never try to cover up mess, apologies looks better covering it up looks pretty bad and we all notice ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users