New Carts For A Renewal - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Carts For A Renewal

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

When are we gonna see some of these sexy new carts in Renewal?

C5.pngC6.pngC7.pngC8.png

It has been over 10 years and we are still using the same carts.  I think its time for some sexy carts to come our way.  GMs, please get us these new carts!  What do you guys think?

#2 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

What do you guys think?

Did it take you this long to find out about an update that was introduced more than one and a half years ago on korean ragnarok online?

#3 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

I like the 4th one, kRO can keep the rest =[

#4 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:14 AM

FYI fool, I knew about these long time ago, but I want to bring it to the GM's attention that it's about time that we should get these because it has been that long since it was introduced in kRO.  Don't you know, closed mouths don't get fed?

Edited by Moogle, 14 August 2013 - 08:15 AM.

#5 rodezja

rodezja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:26 AM

I'm glad more people want it too : P

Maybe we'll be able to get new carts soon. :rice:

#6 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:27 AM

kupo

#7 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

Well, Oda did request the kafra shop carts a while ago. Not sure about these 3rd job specific ones, although it has been proposed.

#8 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

n_______n.  I hope oda is persistent about getting kRO to give us the new carts.  I think alot of the RO community would like to have the new carts. . . and also new features!!!

#9 Tamago

Tamago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Does this mean that the ranger gets the owl helper also if the carts get processed?

#10 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Well tamago, i think if the RO community brings it to oda attention and that GM's see the communities demand for it, we might see it soon.  As far as how soon, i dont know.

:p_smile: :p_smile: :p_smile:

Edited by Moogle, 14 August 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#11 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:10 PM

still need to get kRO's permission to get  :p_swt:

#12 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

+1 to 4th cart :P

#13 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

holy crap those are awesome. i was wondering why the third jobs didnt have carts and now i know why...because iro sucks ass

imo though, none of those really look like something a mechanic would use. they shouldve made one with gears n stuff coming out of it specific to mechanics

this game depresses me more and more as time goes by. ive never felt so shunned by a gaming company before while playing a game in my life. the question one begs to ask is....why? why do they treat us like -_- and not care if their product looks like complete garbage to the world? what kind of marketing team works in their headquarters that would allow an unsatisfactory product to flood the market

#14 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

I think the real question is, why play this game so much if you hate it?

#15 Tamago

Tamago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

We always need permission for that.. also I wanted to know if its possible to get color #0 [zero] its the one that you see on the nozomi char simu. 

@Moogle: *Crosses fingers.. I know we're behind a few phases of the game but.. honestly if the same people see this and pester them enough maybe they can bring these out for iRO public :3 

#16 minigod321

minigod321

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

I think the real question is, why play this game so much if you hate it?

They don't hate this game, they just complain why does warpportal keep delay update TOO LONG.

#17 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

2 years later.......Oh wait, we're talking about kRO here.

#18 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

Interesting to note that kro got the new carts at the same time as the Fallen Angel Wing enchantment npc. I don't expect the carts for months but some how we already have the wing enchanter. I think iRO has bad priorities in requesting updates. We would benefit a lot more begging for updates like the zeny cap for vending.

#19 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

They don't hate this game, they just complain why does warpportal keep delay update TOO LONG.

yea its complete bs. obviously this game needs alot of work, but even the small things that they have already fixed in kro and could add to fix iro, they delay in bringing over here. its just mind blowing. that would be like if world of warcraft had only updated 1 server and made all of the others wait an extra year or 2 for expansion packs that were already out lol. complete lunacy 

#20 minigod321

minigod321

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

yea its complete bs. obviously this game needs alot of work, but even the small things that they have already fixed in kro and could add to fix iro, they delay in bringing over here. its just mind blowing. that would be like if world of warcraft had only updated 1 server and made all of the others wait an extra year or 2 for expansion packs that were already out lol. complete lunacy 

Well that is why i prefer west game over Korea game. The west developers keep update game with small features every weeks, months to promote players keep playing game,  while the Korea developers keep delay everything to make a big update and let everybody wait form half to a whole year (or may be 3-4 years "B&S")

It is so sad to know that iRo got both weak point of two sides, few/missing features and update took long time to be implement (although the game keep getting a lot profit everytime it release a special box - just check black market :sob: .) would be nice if there a have somebody give us a real answer to reassure us

Edited by minigod321, 15 August 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#21 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

When are we gonna see some of these sexy new carts in Renewal?

C5.pngC6.pngC7.pngC8.png

It has been over 10 years and we are still using the same carts.  I think its time for some sexy carts to come our way.  GMs, please get us these new carts!  What do you guys think?

preettttyyy pleaaaaseee!

#22 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

imo though, none of those really look like something a mechanic would use. they shouldve made one with gears n stuff coming out of it specific to mechanics

Wait, there's a merchant branch OTHER than the one that fights with jelly monsters?  I think you're pulling my leg, buddy.

(These carts are quite cute and it would be nice to create a bit more cart diversity, but I do agree that it would be really nice if someone occasionally remembered that mechanics exist and gave us something "mechanic-ish.")

#23 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

Wait, there's a merchant branch OTHER than the one that fights with jelly monsters?  I think you're pulling my leg, buddy.

(These carts are quite cute and it would be nice to create a bit more cart diversity, but I do agree that it would be really nice if someone occasionally remembered that mechanics exist and gave us something "mechanic-ish.")

yea it makes no sense that mechanics dont already have a customized cart since theyre...MECHANICS. mechanics work on wheeled vehicles last time i checked, yet we have no improved cart weight limit, no personalized cart, a much slower moving boost than genetics (which makes absolutely no sense lol), and we have to rent our mado suits already made from some random guy instead of able to construct and rewear them ourselves (which also makes 0 sense since were supposed to have made them because were....dun dun dun....mechanics!

as cool as the FAWs are, it wouldve been nice if they had given mechanics cart weapon abilities as well. oh well. just daydreaming of a reality that will never be. sigh

#24 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

Let's be clear, Geneticist's graduated from college and above. Mech's.......yea, 2 years community at best, you'll get you cart in due time.

#25 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users