what point of craft professions?

10 replies to this topic

#1 nogebator

nogebator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

any new epics better then raid? if no what for this profession need ? only for drills?

#2 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

yes the crafting recipes you get from raids let you craft equipment better than any of the drops you can get from same raid. The recipes are expensive though and hard to obtain

#3 nogebator

nogebator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

actualy all professions are useless. enough 1 of any type on server, alchemyst maybe 2 or 3. drills runes and potions it will be good if profession will add bonus. for axample. blacksmith extra slot for rune to any gear. artisan soulbond runes x2 stats. alchemist soulbond accessory encrease potion effect. chef triples food effects. buf and eating.

#4 Moonreil

Moonreil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationChannel 5, Alberta, On top of a Lamp post.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

I think this is already  implemented at RO2 SEA.. not sure though..

Alchemist can call Hohenheim Guardian. Hohenheim increases the summoners magic defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Acid Terror that delivers powerful melee and magic damage at the same time.

Artisan can summon Veriel. Veriel significantly increases the summoners flee and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Shining Gimlet that afflicts quick continuous damage on far away enemies.

Blacksmith can call Vulcan. Vulcan increases the summoners melee defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such asHammerfall which decreases the enemies defense.

Chef can summon Demeter. Demeter greatly increases the summoners HP auto-recovery and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Lusty Smell which poisons enemies with a powerful poison.

#5 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

I think this is already  implemented at RO2 SEA.. not sure though..

Alchemist can call Hohenheim Guardian. Hohenheim increases the summoners magic defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Acid Terror that delivers powerful melee and magic damage at the same time.

Artisan can summon Veriel. Veriel significantly increases the summoners flee and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Shining Gimlet that afflicts quick continuous damage on far away enemies.

Blacksmith can call Vulcan. Vulcan increases the summoners melee defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such asHammerfall which decreases the enemies defense.

Chef can summon Demeter. Demeter greatly increases the summoners HP auto-recovery and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Lusty Smell which poisons enemies with a powerful poison.

As far as i know, its not implemented :o it would be cool though

#6 Eespeon

Eespeon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationAldebarran Tables
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

They should implement:

Blacksmith can create Refining Whetstone

Artisan can create Tiger/Dragon/Bear Embroideries

Alchemist can create Magic Oil

and Chef... can still cook foods ;p

#7 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

They should implement:

Blacksmith can create Refining Whetstone

Artisan can create Tiger/Dragon/Bear Embroideries

Alchemist can create Magic Oil

and Chef... can still cook foods ;p

Give the Magic Oils to Chefs! Because they desperately need something...and it makes more sense to have Chefs make oils? I don't know :P Alchemists are useful as is though. Or maybe allow them to refine Dim Crystals -> Radiant Crystals -> Mysterious Crystals? Since they know chemistry...

#8 Inquisitore

Inquisitore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAmbasciata Akkyliana a Cadwallon

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

Well I for one, welcome the idea of refining Dim Crystal and Radiant Crystal.

#9 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:27 AM

I think this is already implemented at RO2 SEA.. not sure though..

Alchemist can call Hohenheim Guardian. Hohenheim increases the summoners magic defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Acid Terror that delivers powerful melee and magic damage at the same time.

Artisan can summon Veriel. Veriel significantly increases the summoners flee and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Shining Gimlet that afflicts quick continuous damage on far away enemies.

Blacksmith can call Vulcan. Vulcan increases the summoners melee defense and allows the usage of exclusive skills such asHammerfall which decreases the enemies defense.

Chef can summon Demeter. Demeter greatly increases the summoners HP auto-recovery and allows the usage of exclusive skills such as Lusty Smell which poisons enemies with a powerful poison.

this will be nice if implemented here

#10 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

I don't think the OP was talking about the guardians though, since guardians already have their combat uses regardless of their job.

The issue is more that once you reach endgame, there's not all that much to do with your profession if you don't have epic recipes, so what do the lay-people who don't have the epic recipes do with their profession? This is in the blacksmith section, so for example: If you don't have the epic-gear recipes all you really have for crafting are Rune Punchers, and those are commonly awarded from Colosseum boxes. And let's not even talk about Chefs; I haven't cooked anything in over a month because I'm swimming in hourly/daily reward food.

#11 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

The point of professions is to provide a service to those people who want an instant power spike once they hit 50, without having to grind gears to progress in stats. Time is money.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users