Hey I need a solo hybrid build for a Battle Magician to Druid, please. I use Thorny's build for Healers and would like a build similar to her healer hybrid build, but one for level 1 BM to 65+ Druid. I was searching for a complete build/guide for BM/Druid but failed to find one. Please, help.
Need a Battle Magician to Druid Solo Hybrid build please.
Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:21 AM
Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:47 PM
I could make something like that... if they ever fix my warpportal profile.
Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:20 AM
- Max pewpew skills, get to L50.
- Skill reset.
- Physical jewel set with crit% enchant and L35 FoC Khrentium set.
- Max Inferno and its skills.
- Be a real druid!
- When at 72 use Fascination set.
- Use shield and sword or axe. None of these pussy knuckles!
EDIT - I see you said Hybrid build... I assume that means half melee and half magic.
If so, max Inferno skills, Doomguard if you want to do any tanking in grind parties (tho I wouldn't bother).
For magic, max any skills with multiple targets, including Rage of Bugs. Stuns if you want them.
For equipment, use :
- L35, 55, 65 FoC armour sets
- Belt, 2x Bracelets, 1x Earring physical reinforced jewels
- Necklace, 2x Rings, 1x Earring from magical set
- You can use Secret Lab ID set if you want more HP, but your damage won't be as high. Good if you take Doomguard for tanking.
- Enchant jewels with the 0.30%/0.30% crit xeons
- Shield and bludgeon. Knuckles are for pansies.
Honestly though, if you want a solo toon, take tempest, mystic or defiler.
Edited by tally, 18 December 2013 - 10:33 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users