• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 boombastic40

boombastic40

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

what happened to the partydefense buff? It use to be strong..I could take my wizard out buffed by a cleric defense buff and take on multiple mobs with it without dieing. Now I dare to use aoe's on them now because after the skill update that buff no longer defend anybody. i had like 4 of them take my h.p down quick fast..its like the defense buff is not doing anything. Before I could last with them and kill them..now they are killing me faster than i can kill them..this is bad

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

We just had a skillupdate, check the pegasus section or the rose general discussion section on it.

You cleric gets more strength from charm then int now, though int still helps increase its strength, together with a change to gems ( lower %) you probably have a less strong def buff now. This can cause your to be able to get hurt faster. Your character also changed in the way is should be build, these may have affected your situation.

#3 boombastic40

boombastic40

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

thanks read the cleric change from a pegasus guide. Did a reset on my stats and everything went into charm except a few in int. it improved the buffs dramatically but the big thing is I had a full set of t7's which are now useless to my cleric. What to do? I don't even know where the beryl stone/gem is at. This is not good; spent all gold on t7's only to find out that they do nothing on buffs now and have no gems with charm...:(

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Int still does what it used to for buffs, it's just that charm is a higher influence (3-4 charm is 1 point on a buff I think) int is still used for mp, attack power, defense (with the one defense passive/skill) and probably more but I'm not an expert on classes so that goes past my knowledge.

#5 boombastic40

boombastic40

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

really?..because the guide is telling to get clothes with charm on it (it named the i.m gear to buy) and only use the int to slot the weapon. it seems int as little to do with any buffs anymore. that and it said to have over 1000 charm to get strong buffs.. :(

imo..rose online people should stat the cleric/mage clothes with charm also instead of us buying from item mall to add up the charm...sheesh

Edited by boombastic40, 22 August 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#6 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

I did say charm has a higher influence in buffs which would account for why they say get charm gear.

Ints power over buffs might have been scaled back a little since the beginning of Pegasus when I was pretty sure they said int would stay the same as it was.

#7 1383130719021736453

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

Some of the new legendary items that droped since the patch had charm on them... just have to re-farm for legendary :( Right now the price for beryls are outrageous. surprisingly enough, Topazes increased in price as well....

#8 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

Cause of the def per int passive an int set still is quite useful for it's defensive capability, and it still improves buffs and heals by a bit.

#9 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

Guys I have crafters, if you get me the mats I need, I will craft gems for you, free. But be warned, I can not guarantee success.

Edited by pdfisher, 24 August 2013 - 03:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users