• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tobiasdj

tobiasdj

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

hi, i just made a mystic ite at lvl 74 now but i made it only fore grinding but i dont know a good build and wich armor to use i was thinkinh about celebrty set and  anchant it with CON/MND from RH ore CON/INT i would use Xenovia's Symbol and Doom Cheras Heart and anchant Xenovia's symbol with RH magic damage and scad and Doom cheras heart with ion mine short def 15.00 and obout jewelry trying to get a NM C-C CON set and enchant it with ion mine 0.50% scad and as ornametnt i would use lvl 69 magic cell with def and compound it with HP xeons about my build i now have 

mana amulet - 1

Dura amulet - 10

fireball - 1

Flame arrow - 10

bloodlust - 9 

fire rain - 9

Healing totem - 9

Healing fary - 9

Hellfire - 5 

Protection totem - 5

Fairy's protection -5 

DNA

dura amulet - 10

bloodlust - 9

Healing fairy - 5

do you guys have any pointers i should change ore what would be better plz leave a comment if this is good ore bat ore what to change :) Thanks

#2 MacMad

MacMad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hey,

Celeb Set + NM INT jewels or Sealing set with NM CON jewels, otherwise youll have much hp but no dmg ;)

Xenovia Symbol -> RH magic claws or Highranks depends on ur budget, for PvE grinding i would recommend SCAD Up Lv5 (+125 scad) Enchant

Ornament SCAD Ball or NM def / crit ornament, usually u dont need it with HP since ur armor/jewelry should give u plenty of HP

- you should max Fairy's Protection -> more crit = higher dmg output

- defense totem can be very nice for grinding if ur equip isnt high +++ (more defense = less dmg from mobs)

My opinion :P

#3 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:57 AM

Well, my english is not so good, but I think you will understand.

I've created that for you:
http://requiem-info....culator/18/3486

It's not a PVP build, but it's great to PVE at your level.

Remember, mystic have a very low amount of evasion. So he'll take much more damage than other casters class and need more focus in your heals and survivor.

Some point of skill:
This both skill, will help you to heal you while keep running.:
- Wound Care - 1;
- First Aid - 1;

It's not a great amount of heal, but believe in me, you'll need it. I take off one point from Bloodlust to put here, since the diference is 6 damage.

Only to PVE, is better focus in AoE and instant cast atacks, since you need keep running.
- Flame Arrow - 10 (The best AoE instant attack of mystic);
- Soul Explosion - 10 (It's good because you'll be surounded by a lot of mobs while grinding).

DNA:
Extend the healing totem will help you to survive. But if you have a low HP é impossível summon the totem. Swift healing fairy will turn it in instant cast, to heal you while run.
- Extended Healing Totem - 9 (next point lvl 77);
- Strenghtened Dura Amulet - 10 (HP of course);
- Swift Summon Healing Fairy - 5 (instant cast);

At lvl 77, 25 points expended.

If you have more points to expend on DNA, use first to max Extended Hellfire.
- Extended Hellfire - MAX;
- Strenghtened Protection Totem - 1 (just one, give you 363 of defense);
- Extended Protection Totem - 5 (you don't need more, since it's give 15 seconds and at lvl 9 the duration will be 41 seconds);

SET:
- Celebrity, sure. But if you don't have celebrity. Try Sentimera ION (lvl 60), it's better than FOC 65, Violent Flame and RH (together).
- NM jewels set, if you got Wand + Shield, try CON. You need survive.
- Ornament (Magic Damage with defense and compounded with HP) (http://requiem.irowi..._Nucleus_(Stat)).

Enchants:
- Fire double down lvl 5 (20%) or Scad UP lvl 5 (125) and fill the weapon with RH magic claw (It's cheap and give to you more SCC);
- RH CON/INT or INT/MND if you have a good amount of HP. Since Mystic suffer with low mana pool and mana regen;
- You can put some active enchants in your armor like HP Up, Skill Critical Up. But remember to verify the group of enchant to don't replace some other enchant.
- SCC/Scad to jewels. Need reach 60% scc or more;

Edited by WhateverHeSaid, 23 August 2013 - 04:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users