Bug Update including fixes coming 8.28 - Page 4 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug Update including fixes coming 8.28

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#76 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

While people are getting hung up on Rogue's much needed buff, we seemed to have missed that Sorcerers will be harder to kill too.

iii. Unable to use Land of Recovery and Deluge at the same time --> fixed

#77 donchan411

donchan411

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:11 PM

Battle Leap resets boss fights!!!  I've seen it happen to Red Scar in Wolf Cave (H mode) and Gearbaz PvE (H mode).

#78 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

this coming from a rouge who champs on daily basis...tsk tsk DM double damage is bull-_- end of story. if they will double the MD make the shadow explosion twice as strong also.if that doesnt work then remove the explosion and change it to a burst damage SONIC BLOW would be good.  

Like I said many times before, that would be OP as hell. Assassins would be able to easily kill any classes with weak defenses. Shadow Assault, build up combo points, and then boom 170% in 2 seconds. Chase after someone with like half HP, some DAs, SS, and then boom 170%. Drop a 170% SE on someone with 2k-3k and it's GG. Rogue cannot fight someone that's kiting, so it pretty much balanced it out with a strong burst. If you want to cry about something, then cry about sorcerers.

#79 Sadee

Sadee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Do you know that NOW with all this buffs we MUST sacrifice either the crit buff or the Poisoning weapon skills?

And leaving Dirty Plan and GP non-Maxed is out of the window for me as a Rogue so, yeah I think it's a good trade.

Cant remember why, but my build is exactly favorable to this patch. Lv5 MD/MoD.

Patience paid off for sure as I was just about to get a skill reset since I mostly just do colo and hardly any RAID parties.

#80 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

I definitely like and support this improvement to Rogues, but like others I'm concerned about the imminent overshadowing effect this will have on Assassins. With MoD changed and MD doubled, there is no advantage in choosing Assassins over Rogues in terms of raids or anything outside of PvP.

Would Assassins see improvements in the future as well? I find it quite unfair that melee classes are far less considered than ranged ones when choosing raid members, and that their disadvantages are even more visible when it comes to PvP.

This rogue buff has me super super worried. hard enough to find a party before it. I'm glad they got buffed at the same time i'm sure i will never get picked over a rogue now. Just got new shadow form only to have our class be made completely useless for everything. 

#81 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

I was 100% sure Assasins will start complain about Rogues now :p_sad:

#82 Kamitsou

Kamitsou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

Sorcerer Bugs:

- People can turn in being frozen.

- Pet cause bug like LoR on deluge. If you and pet don't move.

- Graphical bug i think, i can see people moving when they are frozen (specially assassin in colo)

Result, it interrupts my cast and made ​​me walk a little. (<-loop)

- When the cooldown of the skill "Soul Binding" (resurrect) has just finished, you still have to wait a while before using it. (bug timer)

- Graphical bug, I can see dead people that can attack but can't be attacked at colosseum.

Edited by Kamitsou, 28 August 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#83 5391130503175245443

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

I guess my tickets, along with screenshots, on Shadow Assault bug weren't enough?

It DOES NOT work on certain surface that is NOT FLAT!  It gives the same error msg as the dark illusion error msg (You cannot move there or something like that).

FIX IT ALREADY, PLEASE!

#84 8729130607033955267

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

Sorcerer Bugs:

- People can turn in being frozen.

- Pet cause bug like LoR on deluge. If you and pet don't move.

- Graphical bug i think, i can see people moving when they are frozen (specially assassin in colo)

Result, it interrupts my cast and made ​​me walk a little. (<-loop)

- When the cooldown of the skill "Soul Binding" (resurrect) has just finished, you still have to wait a while before using it. (bug timer)

- Graphical bug, I can see dead people that can attack but can't be attacked at colosseum.

its not graphical bug.. mobs do the same before, happens with me too:assassin/ranger - saw only against that classes, soo i think that bug depends on move speed

#85 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:15 AM

I am kinda disappointed they didn't double Moonlight Dance damage. Kinda OP, but we kinda need it at the same time. It's still a boost regardess, so I guess ok.

The thing that bugs me the most about that skill is that they didn't fix the last hit. The damage fluctuates a lot. I usually hit 800 on the last hit with my bad gear. It very rarely hits 1600, but  it does about 1100 many times. It is still bugged. :p_swt:

#86 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

dude, are you sure?

yesterday I did a happily 16.6k combo by using "Combo Mastery", "Smoke Bomb", "Moonlight Drive", 1k per individual hit and 8.6k on finisher, whereas before I was doing at most 800 per individual hit and 7.2k finisher.

Also noticed a good boost on colo and even got me like 5 kills.

I also notice a general increase no matter when I use MD. At least, it doesnt feel like it hinders my general DPS output anymore.

#87 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

I've used it a lot in killing mobs and it annoys me how the damage isn't consistent.  And no, it's not UD that's causing this variable. -.-'

This is what I think about the skill. The first hits are like 1/10 of the final hit. So if you do 1k each damage, then the final hit should be around 10k. Therefore, it should be able to crit up to roughly around 20k. 

You say you hit like 8k with the final hit. So tell me, have you ever hit 16k with the finisher? Probably not, right? It's because something is wrong with the critical modifier or something. It's strange...

Test it out yourself and tell me your results. ;) The small hits are pretty consistent, and the last hit is pretty random. I am not even sure if it has ever doubled the damage for me. Yes, the skill itself is nice DPS although it may be bugged, but it can be even higher. Many times I hit 1100s, when I should be hitting 1600s with the last hit. My normal hits are 800s for crying out loud! No crits at all!

And if you want to see what I am talking about, check out this video around the 0:11( normal hit) and 0:35(supposedly critted) mark. At 0:11, she starts off with 31s and finished with a 337. That is understandable. At 0:35, she starts off with 38s, but ended up with a 474! The normal hit for that should be around 380, and it should crit up to 760, not a 474. :p_swt:

P.S. I feel kinda silly getting a bit upset over some numbers, but a critical hit matters a lot in Colo. It can determine whether you finish someone off or have him/her drinking a potion and leaving us hitting air.

Edited by ZT0100, 29 August 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#88 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

Well, this isn't something we can tell unless we see directly into the code... I could test it on porings anyway (since I cant think of a mob with less defense).

But as see it, each individual strike adds up to a little below the resulting finisher.

Hence the sum of all the 8 low strikes should be around/below the 50% of the overall damange of the skill.

aaand I should not have done 20k even if I wanted to, because they were 8 strikes of 1k, not 10.

A thing is for sure at the very least, it is now stronger than a maxed DB + 2 DAs.

#89 ZT0100

ZT0100

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

aaand I should not have done 20k even if I wanted to, because they were 8 strikes of 1k, not 10.

I am not sure where this came from, so I am going to make it even clearer.

8 hits of 1k each= 8k

finisher= 8.6k. ( I think it should be around 10k because I think it's 10x stronger but let's use your example)

8k + 8.6k = 16.6k.

If the finisher crits, then the finisher should be about 17.2k.

so 8k + 17.2k = 25.2k, meaning you should be able to able to exceed 20k pretty easily due to our high critical rate.

So my final thought is, even if we don't know the coding the damage should still be doubled when it crits, just like any other skills. This doesn't seem to be the case, so I believe the final hit is bugged.

Just test it without Unstable Doping(to remove the random factor) and see. I don't think the level of the monster matters,  but you will see the fluctuation in damage of the finisher.

Edited by ZT0100, 29 August 2013 - 02:50 PM.

#90 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

Deleted.

Edited by FluffyGoaty, 30 August 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#91 GusTerror

GusTerror

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Bugs that need confirmation is still happening:

1. Framerate issues

fix this fast pliz

#92 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

RO1 Ninja Costume (Woman) Has holes on the skirts while mounting Peco Peco. (Everyone has the same problem)

http://forums.warppo...le-costume-bug/

#93 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Framerate drop is still happening. Please look into this asap.

#94 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

3 more bugs that have yet to be even investigated, 2 of which are very important (all ongoing since July 10 patch!!!):

Character going in idle mode after using an item while chasing
http://forums.warppo...-while-chasing/

Character moving back to enemy every auto-attack
http://forums.warppo...ry-auto-attack/

No Guild Exp from COA

http://forums.warppo...d-exp-from-coa/

#95 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Been away for 3 month, and coming back now, I'm experiencing like 3 times the amount of bugs I had back then. And I'm pretty sure that 90% of them are lag based. So, with the shockingly dropped playerbase, lag shouldn't become worse, actually it's the opposite. So my first guess would be, Warp Portal downgraded the servers. And it shows the most in places with a lot of people. At least speaking for the amount of intense bugs I am having in places with many people.This mainly counts for Colosseum, which became unplayable for me. Self explaining, I don't want to blame programmers who are really working on fixing bugs. But those who decide how to "milk this cow".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users