35 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

It's time for a laid-back and fun weekend. Of course, it also means some opportunity to have some fun in game while winning some small but awesome prizes. 

Here are the rules:

-Go in game, and create a scene. Take a screenshot and then describe what is happening or a short story in a minimum of 100 words (welcome to write more). Please remember to state your character name. 

-Please be creative, but also appropriate! Any inappropriate images will be an automatic disqualification. 

-You can enter more than once, but prizes will be per account (so you can only win once).

-Please leave this thread free of comments. Entries only!

-Voting will be done through forum upvotes. 

-The event will end on Monday, Aug. 26th. 

Prizes:

1st place with the most upvotes: 5 premium dye

2nd place with most upvotes: 3 premium dye

3rd-5th place: 1 premium dye

In the case of a tie, the WP staff will determine the winner(s). 

Have fun! 

#2 ShirakawaNaoya

ShirakawaNaoya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • LocationLiving in SeaGodTemple
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

I can't follow...

"Go in game, and create a scene. Take a screenshot and then describe what is happening or a short story"

is it like making a comic/manga style story or panel of some sort?

#3 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

IGN: Tiduspeco

ScreenCapture_2013_08_22_23_21_42.jpg

After taking a flight around Prontera, Tidus and his warrior friend Artemician finally land to admire the view and give Tidus's wings a rest. Although he also has wings, Artemician can not use them to fly due to his armor being so heavy, so Tidus has to carry him. Though, his wings can help him jump to great heights. Tidus are Artemician love to explore the world of Midgard and are always seeking new, fun locations to explore. Unfortunately, their favorite locations are usually very high up and it's very easy to slip and fall. Trust me, being armored does NOT make the fall hurt any less. If anything, it's probably worse. It's funny watching Artemician fall. He falls like a big, pointy bag of rocks. Pretty satisfying sound when he goes "splat" too :) Thank Odin for Yggdrasil leaves.

For the full history of Tidus and his friends, go check out the fan fiction I'm working on. Enjoy! http://forums.warppo...the-peco-titan/

#4 fixas14

fixas14

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

sounds interesting...guhehehe
lets plan2 ^^

#5 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

I can't follow...

"Go in game, and create a scene. Take a screenshot and then describe what is happening or a short story"

XD up to your interpretation. Just have fun with it and be creative!

#6 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

I can't follow...

You can use mine as an example unless you can figure out a more creative way to do it :)

#7 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Take that, Eremes!...Wait...What happened and why am I dead!?

awamnn.jpg

Mystified? I think not. More like mortified! After all of our adventures, we finally came across the grand quest to confront Eremes himself within the Fortress of Sandstorm. Unbeknownst to the party, we were followed by a certain figure within the shadows. Ironic, isn't it? To think we'd be ambushed after storming the fortress with our heads held high with no signs of defeat. We fought a muscle man who held naught but vengeance, a woman who we all thought was a man at first, a fan of snakes, a wanna-be shadow assassin from a bygone age, a man who lived up to his hazardous ways, and the eldest of the assassins themselves! It was only after all those trials and tribulations did we get the opportunity to face the one and only Eremes in mortal combat. A formidable foe he was. The fight consisted of much pain and agony. Boy did we get dazzled and knocked off our feet by his crazy antiques. The end was in sight. Eremes looked extremely exhausted after the fight dragged on for too long. Just when it seemed to be over and done with, a certain wolverine-like woman came out from among the shadows and back stabbed Eremes! We thought it was a good thing...until...she started babbling on and on out of nowhere. Our minds went hazy and we couldn't control our bodily movements after her grand entrance. It was like we were mesmerized. What? What's this? Why am I on the ground? How was I defeated? This cannot be!

- To be continued...

#8 kuyaK12

kuyaK12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

http://s398.photobuc..._05_39.jpg.html

Once upon a time in a faraway land of Midgard known as Verta Delta. Heinz Stobere is having trouble with her soldiers. Her soldiers are so whimpy and clumsy. One day she called a legendary Chef named Amethystx to make food for her soldier. Amethystx's foods make oneself into a very formidable defender of the land. Because she puts love as the main ingredients in her foods. But there is this guy known as the Dark Soldier named Dedrich Barclay. 

http://s398.photobuc..._24_00.jpg.html

He put poison(that he found on Powders around the area) on everyones food. Heinz's soldiers are on the verge of death but wait! Amethystx is also known as the Holy Chef. So her food made everyone regain their energy and puts them away from poison. Amethystx saves the day. THE END!

#9 lightning143

lightning143

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:56 PM

ScreenCapture_2013_08_03_22_17_08_zps5f6

ScreenCapture_2013_08_03_22_14_27_zpsd80

ScreenCapture_2013_08_03_22_17_39_zpsdba

Its been a history that a King and Queen should have an Heir to their Kingdom. When Freyjan disciples attack the said kingdom they took everything they can own and ran off. The king and Queen didn't notice that their daughter the princess is missing they just realized that the freyjan disciples took her. The king search every continent of Midgard to look for the princess. but they shed lots of tears looking for her and no sign and traces of the lost princess. 18 years have passed and now the princess is all grown up and ready to explore the new world. The princess was being took care by 2 farmers when they found her in the pumpkin field of maple forest. They have no any idea that the girl is the kings daughter. so they raised her beautifully with respect and with good attitude. Their home is far from the kingdom of prontera so the couple has no idea that the king is looking for his daughter. one day the farmer had a friend informing them that the king is still looking for his daughter but then whoever can tell them or locate to them the location of the princess will grant them some rewards. The couple decided to return the princess to her real parents, they know in their hearts that she was not theirs. it was hard for xTiffanyx to accept the fact but she needs to bite the reality of her destiny. it was long journey from maple to prontera trees, monsters, rivers, waterfalls and some huge rocks. When they arrived at the castle the couple explained everything then set off. The King and Queen and the whole kingdom celebrated for the return of their lost princess, Princess xTiffanyx. She was welcomed and accepted, she pledge for the royalty's and everything but the question is how can she become a real princess? She will undergo some princess lesson and princess program to become a good princess. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by lightning143, 22 August 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#10 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:31 PM

nSLcgZC.jpg

Home… sweet Payon… what happened? I didn’t leave long… I only set out to finish my training! Please, Odin, let this not be real! Everyone… is dead? Everyone I knew and loved, gone? Why? Why did this happen?! Am I the only survivor? Where can I call home now? My friends… family… dead. My home, burned and pillaged.

I… I can’t let this go. I must avenge their deaths, their suffering. I…

No, I can’t. I can’t go on now. Not yet… there are bodies to bury, rituals to perform to keep them from wandering the earth as spirits forever.

Once I’m done… once I’m done, I will go on. I will rebuild. Payon will not die. She will be a phoenix, and rise from her ashes again.

IGN: HuntressTabs

#11 KielPet

KielPet

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

bfuQ5D5.jpg

The fear that ran straight through my body at the mere sight of it was unimaginable.  Before my very eyes, that familiar face that haunted my most vivid nightmares stares at me, face void of emotion.  Lounging on the large faces he controlled as if he were on a throne, chin resting calmly on his mutated hand.

And oh god his eyes.  Those large yellow orbs, encompassed by large eyes, streaks of red on each side of his face, as if they were tears of blood.  Hair that obscured most of his face and a blue coat that fit nicely against his slim body.  The eyes, there were eyes on the coat as well.  It was as if no matter where I hid, those eyes saw ALL.

He slips off of his makeshift throne and gracefully floats in midair, the large faces coming to each side of him, making him all the more intimidating.  The faces were demonic.  One was grey with red markings, yellow eyes and a black mark similar to what was below his own eyes.  A large horn protruded from between them, and a large nose below it.  The other was black, with red markings.  Same large nose, but no horn.  The eyes glowed white, and its mouth was open, in what seemed like a toothy grin.

My younger self was in the corner, head buried in his arms, body wracked with the sobs of his despair.  One would call this a memory, but the monster wasn't looking at my younger self.  It was looking at ME.  It slowly floated towards me, and I froze in terror, very much the way I did all those years ago, only this time, I HAVE the ability to fight back.  I tried to will my legs to move, to do SOMETHING other than just standing there.  Slowly, the distance between us closed, slow enough as to give me time to react, had I had the ability to do so.  It was as if this imaginary world was mocking me.  Imaginary.  That means that this isn't real, right?  That nothing can happen to me, nothing can hurt me.  Even with that thought, I was still scared.

(Character Name: Fatasm)

#12 nove1234

nove1234

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Our guild has a very original and unique tradition. Before raids and RHDs, we dance naked for good luck. Afterwards, we dance naked again for celebration. The correct way to do this is to leave your shoes on - because there can be dangerous things in raids, you don't want to hurt your feet! - and to leave your gloves on - because that's how we roll *puts sunnies on*. It all started out as an innocent dance party, then more people joined in, and eventually we formed the naked peco riders! Today the riders visited guilds in Channels 4, 5, and 10. Will the peco riders visit your channel? Stay tuned for more naked peco rider news! :D

IGN: Novelette

(Guild: Shinsegumi)

ScreenCapture_2013_08_23_14_01_54_zpsf40ScreenCapture_2013_08_23_14_13_50_zpsf9fScreenCapture_2013_08_23_14_30_08_zpsf5d

#13 bertcute

bertcute

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

I struggle to keep my identity a secret. In the morning I'm just a normal stranger. But at night I'm a werewolf that gets stronger whenever I eat a lot of shrooms. Some people call me kakroach, Some even say ants, but I know I'm jacob from twilight. But I still have a better love story than twilight. 

IGN : Albert
Guild: Jollibee

Ro2event.png

Edited by bertcute, 23 August 2013 - 12:23 AM.

#14 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

INywv0G.jpg

Exploring the ruins of Payon is nothing new, nor is exploring the tomb that is found in those ruins. The sad thing is that so called “adventurers” have been looting this historical site in order to make a quick zeny.

So what does that have to do with me? I’m an archeologist. It’s my task to find things and preserve them for other generations to see. What I found that day though is something I can never take back with me. Others must have just passed by it without noticing, but I see it, the murals. What is this exactly? Some kind of mystical animal drawn onto the wall? Or is it an allegory of some kind? Further explorations must be made to study this. Today though, I must leave to rest and think.

“You there.”

I look and see a group of masked figures. I didn’t expect to see them here, the Freyjanity.

“If you don’t want to get hurt, move away from the wall.”

“The wall? What exactly do you want with this wall?”

“We’re going take it of course! Research costs money and that wall will fetch a hefty sum!”

Take a wall? Really? This is the stupidest reason I’ve ever heard.

“Make me move. This wall belongs in a museum!”

[Not to be continued]

IGN: Rukaroa

#15 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

2prwmkk.jpg

He swam out into the ocean, gazing at the skies above, realizing this may be his last time he fights with this curse... a curse that has plagued him and his people for 25 levels, but it was the price to pay in order to gain power and help his fellow party members. At first he hated being transformed into what seemed a mutated werewolf unicorn but after living this way for so long, he became accustomed to barking and howling at the moon or receiving an occasional doggy-treat from his guild members when he preformed well. And now to think that it's finally over, he may feel that he will miss what the curse has made him. He swims out further, alone, to think on what will happen to him that only those of the same class can understand. He is uncertain... for the day he thought he'd celebrate has now become a day of what feels to be morning and loss. What will the future hold when he fights no longer as a beast but a man?

IGN: Remloss

Edited by RavenTDA, 23 August 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#16 saoLian

saoLian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

POPULAR

Hey guys I want to share to you, this real love life story of my friend , as I present  this entry.

Yuks is a very nice, sweet ,alluring girl. She is so friendly, She's just a new member of Valhalleim that time, When suddenly , two rangers approached her, Clinkz and Exitwindow. They started to chat, play and talk about many stuffs not only RO2 things but also about their personal life..
Time passes, and the three of them become bestfriends.
They do raids,union and hunting together. 

Clinkz fell inlove to Yuks. But he was afraid to tell it , so he first asked the opinion of his bestfriend, But without his knowing , Yuks and Exit is already inlove with each other.

So , as he shared his feeling towads Yuks, Exit  cut the conversation and told him the whole truth.

At first Clinkz can't accept what he just heard , he was at rage.. He trash talked Exit and even think of deleting/hacking Exit's account.

a long period of silence,
Clinkz leave the guild bringing all the pain on his heart.

Days, weeks,month passed. When Exitwindow recieved a whisper..

"Dude i'm just carried away of my emotion, I''m really sorry , I realized I should be happy and move on, I hope I can make it up to you. You are my bestfriends, please forgive me and I'm looking forward playing with you again"

Now, They are still member of Valhalleim, playing and enjoying the Ragnarok II together.. As they learned the importance of gaming, is not how powerful your character is, how good  are you in pvp, how rich are you. But what value most is the friendship and experiences you can get from it. :).

(Note: It's not our story, we're just playing their roles :) :P )

1184914_169692256548602_766584974_n.jpg

1004849_169692079881953_1158982384_n.jpg
1237097_169692173215277_1247115233_n.jpg
1176358_169692216548606_1178045980_n.jpg
entrynumberone.jpg
IGN : Exitwindow / Clinkz/Yuks

Edited by saoLian, 23 August 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#17 ItsYuks

ItsYuks

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAlberta | Channel 8

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

POPULAR

21oai9s.jpg

"I’ll meet my man of destiny and swear everlasting love... After all, my dream is a wonderful marriage!" Yuks, filled with the desire to fall in love, visits the church at Prontera, where a legend claims that if any unmarried woman stays at the church on her birthday, the next man she meets will be the man of her destiny! However hearing strange noises in the church, Yuks starts to regret her idea. "It was reckless for me to come here on my own." Suddenly a large shadow appears in front of her! Who could this be? Will Yuks still meet the man she’s destined to be with…?

IGN: Yuks

#18 jellopyking

jellopyking

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Server:skyrim

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:16 PM

catch_by_notlefthanded-d6jfq94.jpg

Let me tell you a story about two people. Their relationship? I'll leave it for you readers to decide.

They are close is what they are, but fate doesn't seem to be going their way.

The girl being a lineage of the most diligent family of mages of Geffen, her kin understandably does not want her to be hanging out with his kind.

His kind?, well.. he's not royalty for starters, nor he is a tycoon, he's not a member of any prestigious group either..

But none of that mattered to her, she hanged with him because he's nice, and his mom bakes the most delicious apple pie in the whole of Midgard!

But before you get an idea that this tale is about love then you're mistaken because it's not.

One day they went out just to have a bit of fun.. jump from bridges for example..

The boy went first and landed flat on his feet, go on! he said to the girl.. I'll catch ya!

An old man seeing this shook his head and went to say "stupid kids, doing stupid things.."

the boy responded; it's stupid alright, but what you don't see behind this activity is trust, belief in yourself, courage, and pushing boundaries, what would the world be without those kind of people? I can't even imagine it because it's too sad!.

the girl jumped head first and died.

nah, she lived and they went for a swim afterwards.

cheeky_by_notlefthanded-d6jfx23.jpg

IGN: Fry

Edited by jellopyking, 23 August 2013 - 05:18 PM.

#19 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:20 PM

FPacoSg.jpg

Stuck in a strange dream with a hallway that loops back on itself endlessly.

How many times have I traveled this corridor only to find myself back to the beginning in this eerie, decrepit building, with nothing but a broken pocket watch I found to keep me company.

There are no windows, and no doors that can be opened, I have seen nor sun nor moon, and the concept of time slips from my mind. I wander on and on, like a lost soul.

Why am I here? Why am I naked, and why do I carry such a massive bow, when I have no arrows to shoot with?

After what seemed like hours, or days, I finally notice a glowing orb right before the corridor that loops. It's strange, it looks familiar... And as I approach for a closer look, SUDDENLY, the world flashes brightly before blacking out! I shut my eyes, and I as I re-open them, I find myself once again, back in the Cave of Riddles.

"Wha- What? How did I end up here again?" I look down, and find myself back in my familiar armor. I wonder how much time had passed, or what really happened, maybe it was all a dream.

As I prepare to leave, I find an old broken pocket watch in my bag, the same as the one I found in my dream...

Edited by Ryvian, 23 August 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#20 Sylix

Sylix

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

1hh0p.jpg

It has been a week now since Pillowcase has lost all of her friends in the battle against Ratmaster. Ever since that day she has had haunting nightmares, Post Traumatic Stress, and emotional distress for the loss of her team. She sought to find a place that reminded her of the old days where her and her buddies would fight bosses and get all the epic loot. Thus she came across this small island with a view like no other in the world. This view reminded Pillowcase of the tranquility and beauty of her team in full CoA gear. Pillowcase has been sitting here on this island contemplating her life for the past couple of days as she can not see a reason to go on knowing that her team is all dead. After a couple of days of thinking and crying along with horrible Sunburn... Pillowcase has decided she is going to join her friends. In the end of her noble journey she leaves everything on that beach as she walks into the water for her escape out and the path to her friends. Years have past since Pillowcase has ended everything inside the ocean and the legend says that no one has found her body or the island where her belongings and riches still lay untouched.

IGN: Pillowcase

#21 5798130502183308710

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

IGN: Yumiu

RO2Prankster_zps8b62f977.jpg

It was a lovely day as Yumiu the priest and her companion Cyrance the beastmaster came to visit Prontera~ As they entered the palace entrance and saw Prontera Knight Commander Zeras Hyperion rallying the troops at the plaza, Yumiu went on full tourist mode and begged Cyrance to take a picture with her.  Cyrance, being camera shy, reluctantly agreed when Yumiu told her that this is to show they were part of the great history, before the Prontera knights head on to battle against the demon Baphomet and its minions.  As they were ready to take the picture with Cyrance posing to look nice and proud in front of the troops that he's affiliated with, he did not realize that despite this being a historic moment, his playful companion could not resist the temptation and pulled a little prank on him... xP

#22 5798130502183308710

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

RO2HungryBear_zpsf5c4fae5.jpg

Yumiu the priest and her companion, Cryance the fluffy bea.. I meant beastmaster, ventured deep into the Payon Forest, when Yumiu realized.... she didn't pack enough food for their trip x_x   Starvation eventually drove the poor grizzly bear mad and started chewing on anything that remotely looked/smelled like food... even the demonic giant mushroom Virus became a victim of the big hungry bear x_x

#23 5798130502183308710

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

RO2Bearattack_zpse7480a34.jpg

All Yumiu the priest could remember before she was been OHKOed by the big blue bear: fighting at a narrow treehouse passageway when there's a great chance that your protector may get his weapon stuck before he could strike down the big scary monster who's determined to maul you to pieces.... IS A BAD IDEA T_T

#24 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:44 PM

Looks like a storm's a brewin... it better clear up quick before we pack our things up and get ready to go to the beach!

Spoiler

Beach gear on, let's do this thing!

Spoiler

Edited by mysticalre, 23 August 2013 - 11:13 PM.

#25 asabayou

asabayou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Ah Rune Midgard!, can't wait to explore the place!, explore the seas, caves, forests and wilderness. Meet new friends, find invaluable treasures with them and be the best of the best!

*sniff* *huff* yea, where was I?, oh yeah.. climb trees to see the prettiest *sniff* vistas!, hmm excuse me, my nose is feeling a bit stuffy.. *pick pick pick*, ooohh yeaaa.. ooooooo man that feels good.. *scrape scrape*

ohhh yeah, that's it, *dig dig*

b61op5.jpg

IGN: Swordielucks

Edited by asabayou, 24 August 2013 - 03:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users