• 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Have fun!

Please use this format when entering:

Your character name:

Name of Poring like monster:

What is its favorite food?

What is its personality like and what does it like to do?

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase?

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words)

Attach Concept art

#2 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Your character name: Revna

Name of Poring like monster: Sergeant Poring and his trusty bazooka, Big Bertha

What is its favorite food? Beef Jerky, canned beans

What is its personality like and what does it like to do?  Loves to monologue about the philosophy of war while watching the sunset with a glass of Jameson in (hand?). Snarky, but kind and takes good care of his subordinates.

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? "War has changed, or has it?"

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words) Disillusioned veteran from the Great Poring war, never seen without a cigar in his mouth. Although he appears to be a warmongering old coot, a relic of a bygone era, he's actually a tired old poring that spouts enlightening and sometimes traumatizing war stories. He doesn't like to fight but keeps up the appearance for appearance sake, and to lend credibility to his ramblings. He has seen terrible terrible things no man, no giant, no god, no creature, no poring was meant to see, and has come out scarred. Now he defends an outpost where all kinds of porings live together peacefully somewhere off the edges of Midgard. Beware all those who dare stir trouble on his turf, for an army of angry porings will pour out of the skies, ground and sea to destroy evildoers, all at the will and command of Midgard's most reliable military commander.

Attach Concept art

IPIf92D.png

#3 Toki

Toki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TOKL / iiWAZii

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Your character name: iiWAZii

Name of Poring like monster: Panda Poring

What is its favorite food? Apple

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? Likes to sleep and eat alot

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? Zanbeeee!

Panda Poring, a poring of very little brain, and all his friends in the mountainous forest of Payon eats and sleep half of the day...which doesn't exactly come in handy when it comes to defending their beloved home from adventurers. Armed with 2 bamboo sticks behind their back to fend off would be attackers.They are one the few porings that is not PINK. The Panda Porings are very cute and fluffy and one of the poring that travelers really seem to be attracted to, they love the idea of cuddling with one and capture as pets. Of course they are wild monsters and so that idea isn’t really one that should be acted upon.

mum2.jpg

#4 LucretiaBlade

LucretiaBlade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in England, eating chocolate <3 NOMMERS!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

Hey guys :) Please be gentle - I am not an artist and made my picture, quite quickly, using good old paint, and I'm not yet awake enough to string together a half decent sentence - but I would love to win one of the outfits :} I always liked the idea of a pirate poring :p_love:

Your character name: LucretiaBlade

Name of Poring like monster: Cap'n Petey.

What is its favorite food? Citrus fruit to fend off scurvy, peco legs, roasted Savage and rum - a proper pirate feast.

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? Petey may look a l'il fierce with his eye patch but really he is a friendly pirate, content to lie in a hammock and re-run his old pirate adventures in his mind, dreaming of ships and pieces of eight. But mostly he dreams of the feasts.... soooo many feasts.... including one infamous one aboard what is now the ghost ship.

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase?  'Yaaaaarrr!'

Short story/Detailed Description: Cap'n Petey was born as plain old Peter, son of a simple poring family, but as a lad he would sit on the coast of Izlude and watch the boats sailing past. Great uncle Pedro poring would tell him tales of adventure and daring-do, of great Captains and the villains of the high seas. Great uncle told many stories but the pirate adventure stories were Peter's favourites and he would hang on every word, begging his great uncle for 'more stories, more... more!' until way past his bedtime.

As Peter grew older he grew determined to join the ocean faring warriors and buccaneers - never listening to the taunts of the other poring children who told him his head was in the clouds and he'd never amount to much more than 'plain old boring Peter poring'. In the summer months he would wander down to the shoreline and scan the horizon for distant sails, while the rest of his poring friends were bounding through the long grass, tripping through the feet of annoyed rockers, and when the colder nights drew in, Peter would wobble into town and sneak into the backrooms of the inns; there he would hear stories being told in hushed tones by the various travellers passing through, fuelling Peter's imagination and dreams of 'one day' adventures.

On one such evening a tall stranger appeared within the 'Wailing Whisper' tavern, ducking as he entered through the creaking wooden doorway. As his heavily booted feet rang out on the inn's floor, customers turned to stare, mouths opening in thinly disguised wonder, as the stranger made his way to the bar, where round faced McGuiness, the owner, was bent over, wiping beer foam from the counter top. The stranger reached into the deep pockets of his richly brocaded coat and pulled out a pile of gleaming strange golden coins, and he slammed them onto the bar 'A drink, bar keep!'. McGuiness grunted and looked up, unaccustomed to rudeness, opening his mouth to utter a contemptuous response 'Don't you.....'. His voice faded away, lips still moving, as he took in the face of the tall man stood before him, McGuiness's eyes opening wide - he paused then, swallowed and raised up his hand to scratch his cheek 'Well I'll be darned! Drake you old dog you, what brings you to my small corner of the world?'. Both men laughed then, leaning over the counter top toward each other, where they embraced warmly, hands slapping each others backs. Hidden at the back of the room, Peter watching rapt, eyes like saucers, and he stayed there for the rest of the night, listening to the man speaking, laughing, reminiscing, drinking flagon upon flagon of ale - long after the rest of the customers had left for home.

By the time Drake had drawn up his long form from the bench where he had been sat for several hours, pulling his hat from the bench beside him and tugging it down over the his large bristling eyebrows, Peter had decided he was going to follow him. And follow him he did - as stealthily and secretly as a poring can! - down dark alleys and along the edges of the cobbled streets. Unaware of the streets falling away, the brightly strung bunting of the town now eerily grey overhead, the dull peal of a distant bell, Peter kept his focus trained on Drake and his secret pursuit of him. A dank fog had risen from the bay and drifted around them, Drake's boots rising and falling easily still, his long legs making short work of the journey, but Peter began to tire. As they reached the merchants building Peter saw Drake stop, looking as if he was checking his pocket for something and Peter took advantage of the pause - his pink cheeks puffing with effort, he closed his eyes for just a moment.

'Hey, eh, what the...?' Peter felt disoriented and.. oddly weightless... he opened his eyes to find he had been hoisted into the air, and appeared to be nestled under the arm of a human. Gingerly looking up he noted the unruly beard and weathered cheek of.... Drake?!!.... and Drake was now peering down at him?!! Peter felt himself begin to panic. Mum and dad will be really cross! What had he done? 'Now then little lad - don't look so fearful of me' came the Captain's voice, 'my travels have taught me many things, one of which is how to understand you, so you get to thinking and I can kinda tell what it is..... now what's your name? Peter you say.... now that will never do as a pirate name little pink... no no, now how's about I call you Petey - a fine name -  brings to mind an old sea dog I once knew.... arrrr, I'll call you Petey. Now lets be going Petey, I've a sail to trim and a crew to rouse, and as my new cabin boy, you've got some decks to swab..... adventure awaits!' Gesturing grandly in front of him with his free arm, Drake lengthened his stride. Peter... Petey felt the panic inside him start to dissipate, and in its place he found there was a new feeling.... excitement. Petey was going to sea!

pirateporing.jpg

Edited by LucretiaBlade, 26 August 2013 - 05:40 AM.

#5 Somewhere

Somewhere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:25 AM

Can we enter more than once?

Your character name:

Mahougic

Tortring

Carrots

It is a very shy poring, hard to spot. It likes to sunbathe on the rocks.

I-I'm sorry!

When I was working on my alchemy, I tripped over a rock. “How could I have missed that?!” I looked a bit closer and it wasn’t a rock. It was a tortoise shell with a little poring hiding underneath it. It looked at me with teary eyes. “Did I hurt you?” I asked the little poring. “N-no..” Said the poring, while looking at my bags full of items. “Do you want any of this?” I asked the poring, while going through my bags to see what it wants. “W-well..” Said the poring, “…Carrots?”. His eyes started to shine. “Oh great” I thought by myself. “These are the carrots for the quest I was doing. It took me so long to collect them!”.
The cute little face was too hard to resist. “Ok, its lunch time anyway, let’s eat some”. While the poring was eating (still being under the shell) he started to talk a little to me. With a half full mouth he said: “My name is Tortring. They call me that because…well.. I have a tortoise shell on my back. Lots of adventurers come past this place, and they all start to attack me! I found this old tortoise shell and decided that I can use it to hide. As you know, we porings are quite…squishy, so having a shell helps a lot!”. “I have a great idea!” I said. “Why don’t you join me on my quest to Karrot Village? You can stay there and eat all the carrots you want. The villagers are very nice and you can help them carrying carrots to Prontera. I need to make one more trip there because you ate all the carrots.” “Oh oh I-I’m so sorry! I’m sorry!” Tortring said. “I-I’ll help pick them! I won’t eat them I swear!”
And so the little Tortring went with me to Karrot Village. He enjoyed the attention of all the villagers and specially the plenty of carrots around!
Every time I have a quest in the area, I visit Tortring. He still has his shell on his back. “It’s nice and warm” He told me. He even has his favorite spot on the rocks specially dedicated to him!
What a lucky poring.
Attach Concept art

2eedidu.jpg

Edited by Somewhere, 26 August 2013 - 09:46 PM.

#6 KedahMai

KedahMai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

Your character name: Uanize

Name of Poring like monster: Eviring

What is its favorite food? : Black Jellopy

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? : Naughty And Pervert

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? : I will mess around city , give me black jelly!!

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words) : A researcher name Brutons caught a Poring one day and bring it back to the laboratory where he work and study the genetic of dark spirit from the dangerous book of Baphomet. Let by eager and knowledge to know more about evil of baphomet, he try to sacrifice the little cute poring to be pawn of minion's baphomet that still in eggs. Extracting the soul of Baphomet Jr's from eggs into Poring with some extra research and few scriptual worship to be done. After last enchanted word, the laboratory exploded and the Poring turn into darkness soul yet still cute inside but naughty as hell.. Why the red flowing around its face.. its filled of red jelly juice all over instead mistaking that one is not BLACK JELLY!

Attach Concept art

kvIt7W9.jpg

#7 Raziiiel

Raziiiel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Note: I am Spanish, so it is harder for me to do this.

Your character name: xRazielx

Name of Poring like monster: Kitty Vampiring.

What is its favorite food? Blood.

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? He likes to go out at night and sneak into people's houses to suck blood while they sleep.

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? "I smell fresh blood near *w*".

Long time ago, when there were only the Porings, they lived with humans in peace and harmony, new species were discovered by humans, including Kitty Porings. They had a strong resemblance to cats.

One night, a mad scientist tried to change the DNA of a Kitty Poring experimenting, but something went wrong and a terrible creature born and to this day remains a threat to humans, he called Kitty Vampiring. The Kitty Vampiring escaped from the lab, and with the passage of time was biting all specie of Poring who crossed his path, transforming them Kitty Vampiring...

So be careful at night, because maybe while you're sleeping can enter your home a Kitty Vampiring and suck your blood... slowly...

Attach Concept art

68k8.png

Edited by Raziiiel, 27 August 2013 - 10:20 AM.

#8 Lecksy

Lecksy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

Your character name: Lexy
Name of Poring like monster: Pooring
Candy
The Pooring is extremely shy and reserved. It likes to play with adventurers' litter and eating candy. It's self conscious about how it looks and thus hides from anyone who approaches, unless they have candy.
"Do you have any candy?"
The Pooring is a close relative of the Poring, but due to his shy nature, he was uncomfortable being outside in the sun. He made friends with these little bugs who liked to steal items from travellers, and followed them into their home in the Prontera culverts. The darkness suited him and allowed him to hide from any incoming adventurers when they came down to hunt the big gold bug. Adventurers always left things behind when their bags got full, giving the Pooring new things to play with and new things to try. He acquired a particular taste for candy this way. He can be coaxed out with candy, but this is very rare, and he usually prefers to hide in the shadows until people leave. He is too self conscious of his looks and sometimes wishes that he looked more like his extremely popular cousin, Poring. 
Attach Concept art
x1KZpha.jpg?2

Edited by Lecksy, 26 August 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#9 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

All right, gonna give this a try for the heck of it. Had the help of a friend to come up with the story.

Your character name:

Rukaroa

There are five here from left to right: Magering, Acoring, Swordiering, Archering, and Thiefring. Collectively, they’re called the Einhejarings.

Apples, oranges, lemons, garnets, and any small objects they can suck up.

Acoring is a poring that likes to take care of other porings. It only knows how to Heal. Swordiering likes to take it easy and take a nap. It doesn’t really do much in a fight but whack stuff and be annoying. Thiefring likes to play pranks and steals food from nearby villages. Be careful though, it’s poisonous in a fight. Archering is scared easily most of the time to do anything. When not scared, it likes to look at flowers and take naps. Magering is the smartest of them all and the brains of the group. Despite being the smartest, it only knows how to use Cold Bolt. There used to be a poring called Mercharing, but he passed away a long time ago and became an angeling.

Acoring: Wai~

Swordiering: Zzzz…

Thiefring: fufufufu…

Archering: Waaaaaaah!!!!

Magering: Fear me!

A long time ago, the porings of Poring Island were attacked by a marauding band of kobold led by Atroce, The Great Bandit Pirate of the Desert. The usual guardians of Poring Island, Angeling and Ghostring, were on vacation during that time, so the Desert Pirates staged an attack to loot the porings of all of their food and jellopy. A few brave porings that were once originally pets of human adventurers banded together to fight off the threat of the Desert Pirates. After an epic week-long battle, the hero porings beat back the Desert Pirates and won the freedom of all of Poring Island. Back then, they didn’t have a name, but as time passed, porings told stories of the legend of their saviors and dubbed them the Einhejarings. These days, no one knows where the Einhejarings are or if they’re even still alive. However, if poringkind is ever in dire trouble, it is said that the Einhejarings will rise again to protect them.

E9ag728.png

Edited by Rukaroa, 26 August 2013 - 02:51 PM.

#10 Smonzta

Smonzta

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

Heh this is probably my first time i submit anything on the internet, :3 hope u guys like 

Your character name:
Seijin

8-ring

Gigabites

8-ring enjoys eating 8-bit like objects it truly enjoys the geometric foods, hes a bit quirky,jolly, brave and also has an urge of showing off. 

" The squares are everywhere!"

Short story:

long ago before any of the other porings in the world, 8-ring was nothing but a model.

many of the other porings looked down on 8-ring but little did they know that 8-ring was basically the mother-load of all porings.

with his sharp edges and bright colors 8-ring was destined to show the world of Midgarts how he could surpass all the porings of the world. With hope 8-ring showed all the porings the true powers of the original poring from a small model to the great ruler of the porings was his goal.

Attach Concept art

IMG_0986_zps50e39396.jpg

Edited by Smonzta, 29 August 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#11 chieni

chieni

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

Your character name: GloryBlade

Name of Poring like monster: DragonBlade

What is its favorite food? Fish

His personality is curious, dutiful , idealistic , self-assured , faithful , and adventurous.

Where are we going ?

Once upon a day, there is an mountain call " undead hill ". The mountain is cover with lots of cloud and the weather is bad.

Usually people won't get into the mountain. They don't even want to hear the name. But there is an legend that people talking around.

That is the DragonBlade is living in the undead hill. Only people who has brave are able to tame this kind of Dragon Poring.

Dragon Poring looks cute , but they are ferocious. They like to eat fish and playing around . They are naughty too. Some people say " if you could tame an dragon poring , you are the true warrior."

Attach Concept art

AT9zmWJ.jpg

#12 Dreamly

Dreamly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

Your character name: 

Dreamly

Puporing

Puporing treats! They're made of mixed veggies!

layful! It likes to snuggle up against your leg.

"Can you give me a tummy rub?"

Once upon a time.. there was a bubbly creature called a poring in a mystical land called Ragnarok. In the real world, on Earth, there were cute creatures called puppies.

One day, a portal opened from Ragnarok and suddenly, a poring appeared on Earth. They became the most popular pet in the world! This was because porings were great around children (except when they were accidentally swallowed). Humans, being the clever creatures they are, decided it would be a good idea to interbreed the two, and thus we have the Puporing.

royalty-free-puppy-clipart-illustration-

Edited by Dreamly, 26 August 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#13 830130526095340607

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:16 PM

Alright, here's my try! Note that my mother language is spanish. I double checked everything, but if I made a mistake, let me know :)

Your character name:

KateLampard.

Wizarding.

Chocolate frogs.

It's generally really friendly, but sometimes it casts spells on people it doesn't like. It spends most of its time pondering about the Root of life, so it's very calm and quiet.

Wingardium Leviosa.

Short story/Detailed Description:

A long time ago, a young Poring living on the Poring Pound received an unusual visit of a wizarding creature, who told the young Poring he had what it took to be a great wizard. At first, he was doubtful whether to trust this strange creature, who explained to him why all kind of unusual things always seemed to happen around him, and invited him to go to a land far far away, called Geffen, to learn all kind of magic spells and to live a wonderful adventure. The young Poring decided to accept the wizarding creature's offer, so he became a Wizarding, passing he's knowledge from generation to generation and leading to the creation of a Poring's wizarding community.

lafoto.jpg

Edited by 830130526095340607, 26 August 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#14 shokinh0

shokinh0

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Your character name: shooko

Name of Poring like monster: Footing

Socks full of candies

Happy and proud of his big feet that the other porings dont have. He loves to play football but hes sad because he doesnt have too many partners to play

"Lets play, kick and kick and kick!."

Short story

Once upon a time he was a little poring with nothing special, he always se the other poring bigger than him, so he remembered an old story about a magical ghost in the payon dungeon. So he start an adventure heading there. He heard too much voices in the payon dungeon and he was afraid to go any further, so he cried. The crying was heard in all the dungeon, thena big spirit of a witch appeared and aked him what just did happen. He answered that he felt to little, nothing special in a big world. The ghost of the witch smiled and said: youll never be under the other porings anymore, youre going to be special, you are a footing!. The big feets and beautiful purple shoes appeared, and the little poring, now footing, run around all the dungeon, evading monster, and smiling, hes happy now.

Attach Concept art

BSsW5AECYAAsshZ.jpg

Edited by shokinh0, 27 August 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#15 DcenCy

DcenCy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

Su nombre de personaje: 

DcenCy

Nombre del Poring: 

Cacoporing

¿Cuál es su comida favorita?

Aime-Frutillas! Está hecha de frutas mezcladas!

¿Cuál es su personalidad como y qué le gusta hacer?

Cacoporing! saltar, reír y jugar.

Si esta mascota pudiera hablar, ¿cuál sería su frase favorita?

"! jugar, jugar, jugar vamos todos a jugar !"

Cuento / Descripción detallada (tiene que ser más de 100 palabras)

Cacoporing marcha al ritmo de su propio tambor, casi mas que cualquier otro poring del RO2. Durante su juventud en la Ciudad de Alberta, paso la mayor parte del tiempo deambulando solo por el bosque o perdido en sus fantasías. No es que fuera antisocial. El bullicio diario de la ciudad de Alberta no podía competir con el emocionante mundo de su imaginación. Veía maravillas en lugares que la mayoría pasaban por alto. Y así se encontró con Nix, un espíritu hada que finge estar atascado en una pajarera. La imaginación de Cacoporing llamo la atención de Nix que aprovecho la ocasión para arrastrarlo a su mundo. Le llevo al Claro, la casa encantada del espíritu hada, situada en el claro del bosque. Allí, las rígidas propiedades del mundo exterior, tales como el tamaño y el color, cambiaban tanto y tan absurda mente como el viento. Cacoporing se sentía como en casa en el Claro por lo que se quedo allí, con Nix, Fascinado por ese lugar secreto.

Perdió la noción del tiempo rápidamente. Su vida en el claro era cómoda y natural. El y Nix jugaban juegos de poring´s y hadas, el tipo de juegos que ellos habían dicho que eran pura fantasía y en los que resultaron ser excesivamente buenos. Un día, se sorprendió al ser consiente de que había dejado atrás su vida en la ciudad de Alberta. En el Claro, cualquier cosa externa parecía distante e irreal. Cacoporing decidió volver a su antiguo hogar para compartir algunas de la maravillas que había aprendido, pero cuando Nix y el volvieron, el mundo había cambiado mucho. Descubrio que el tiempo también pasaba de forma distinta en el Claro, pues había pasado mucho tiempo; parecían siglos desde que se había ido. Cacoporing intento volver a relacionarse con el mundo exterior pero sus intentos fueron desafortunados. Llevo a todos los niños a jugar al escondite y les convirtió en animales para animar el juego, pero parece que a los padres no apreciaron el esfuerzo. Cuando las personas insistieron para que se fuera, acudió a un lugar en el que todos tenían un don poco común no solo eran aceptados si no que ademas eran adorados: Morocc City!                              

go5d.jpg

#16 Vaanguard

Vaanguard

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

Your character name: Belgarath9

Name of Poring like monster: Batring

What is its favorite food? delicious jellopy

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? Dark with strong sense of justice

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? I'm batring

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words): after having lost his parents during a robbery decides to become stronger to fight crime. After trained with the most powerful of all Poring( Chuck Norring ) he decided to use the appearance of one of his fears: the bat. At that moment was born the terror of all the criminals of Midgar .... Batring

Attach Concept art

kka6.jpg

Edited by Vaanguard, 27 August 2013 - 09:37 AM.

#17 Draobyek

Draobyek

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

Your character name:

Draobyek

Electring

Thunderstorms

Mischievous and enjoys pranking everything it finds.

Nice to meet you. Brrzzaap!

Being beaten up repeatedly by thunderous magic took it's toll on this poor poring. Before it knew it, it had transformed from having a pink body to a golden-yellow body. This was a heartbreaking moment for this poring, since its friends then cast it out for looking different to the rest of them. Sad and rejected, this poring then set out on its own little adventure to find new friends. On this adventure, it bumped into a frenzied magician who promptly spun round and threw a lightning bolt at it.. However, this poring then found itself throwing the spell straight back at the magician, shocking itself in the process of discovering new and magical abilities.

Attach Concept art

electring_zpsebc5f3f1.jpg

My yellow pen ran outta ink...

#18 gau08

gau08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

Your character name:  kiritogau

Name of Poring like monster: Nehphiling

What is its favorite food?  Monster DNA Fragments/ Essence(would like to eat Julinana fragment)

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? gentle and wild but extremely strong willed and mischievous, likes to loiter around on open bath-houses and hidden hot springs baths .  

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? "i love round things"

Attach Concept art

I was born on secrecy in a field hidden near a great city. Growing up i realized that i was different.  In time they called me a Nehphiling,  A poring with half angeling DNA and  deviling DNA fragments . Being an angeling and a deviling were already unique as i have learned but a union between them was never been heard of.  Thus it gave me different and unique characteristics; i am stronger, faster and i can use magic.  I even eat a lot more than my poring friends.

This is where my story begins.

One faithful day our land were suddenly trespassed by adventurers, it wasn't that common but my childhood friend an angeling would usually summon enough force to drive them out and victory would be ours. But this time it was unusual. It was a raid group consisting of two seemingly experienced  Leaders.

They were acting suspiciously, two adventurers, one with a heavy shield and the other with knuckles went on ahead of the group and started provoking everything they encounter. My friend who was behind the mob was casting different types of magic to intimidate and to weaken them however  it wasn't  working.

By the time i realized that they were slowly weakening her it was already too late. (im cutting it short here)      blah blah

Next chapter

When i came to my senses i was falling, i was rescued by a boy in a small town, a blacksmith he treated my wounds and i pledged to accompany him on his travels. Our goals were the same, to live, to train and to be by the side of our loved one.  

lsqs.jpg

hope you guys like it, this a part of my other story. 

0i1y.jpg

Edited by gau08, 13 September 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#19 trisarahtops

trisarahtops

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Your character name: Hariow

Name of Poring like monster: Sprinkling

What is its favorite food? Self-Control

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? Sugary Sweet.  It loves to break down your carefully constructed willpower and lure you in with its delicious appearance.

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase?  Just one bite!!!

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words)  Imagine you are walking down a long road in the kingdom of Rune Midgarts.  You're tired and hungry; weary from your travels.  You happen upon an adorable sprinkle-covered confection and it's like you died and went to heaven...or Valhalla.  Whatever!  As you look around, you notice the entire field is covered with the adorable, bouncy cupcakes.  Is this a dream?!  You hear a cute and tiny voice tell you to take a bite.  How could you possibly resist?  You lean in close and breathe in the intoxicating aroma of cake.  You can already taste it!  Just a bit closer!  As you close the last inches, you suddenly realize that you're completely surrounded.  You're last thought before you're devoured "I shouldn't have cheated on my diet....".

2vcdrtu.jpg

#20 1215130521074359063

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Your character name: Ananku

Name of Poring like monster: RockaPo

What is its favorite food? Pizza and Elvis discs

What is its personality like and what does it like to do? He doesn´t care who you are or what is your class, hes the Poring with a strong personality who likes to dance in the fields and comb his hair (wich he does with the help of others RockaPo since he doesn´t have hands)

If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase?  Lets dance!  Lets dance baby! 

Short story/Detailed Description:  

One day two poring came across.  A Poring rapper and a poring Bully, both kind of porings has been enemys for a long time, always battling for dominance over South plains  since they hate each other they are always fighting, But this time something very strange happened.

the two porings were fighting each other with all their might, head against head,headbutting each other (like all porings do) but like I said before something unusual happened...  Instead of bursting like all porings do when they die (poor little pink things) they somehow merged!!! perhaps because of destiny or because some of them ate an merge item early in the morning,  The result of this weird event was the raise of a new kind of Poring, a poring with atittude, with black hair and a love of loud music, fast pecos (and other kind of mounts) and a total disgregard for Autority what so ever, The RockaPoring!!  or Rockapo like they like to be named. 

Rockapo.jpg

#21 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

In memory of the soon-to-be-gone Wolficorn Shadow Form.

Spoiler

Attached Concept Art: (Wolficoring)

LXOz7e2.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Attached Concept Art: (Tamagoring)

PWN70mK.png

Edited by Gluttannie, 13 September 2013 - 07:07 AM.

#22 Kaitocs

Kaitocs

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:56 AM

Your character name Biscotta
Name of Poring like monster: Poporich
What is its favorite food? Zeny
What is its personality like and what does it like to do? He's snobbish and haughty, he like to tease the Poor Poring.
If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? Don't wanna fight me? Give me some zeny and I'll pretend nothing.
Short story/Detailed Description Poporich is the boss of the Poor Poring species, he robbed all the Poring in Mt. Mjolnir to increase his power and grow up. Now he's strong but the Poring has become Poor, that's why they called Poor Poring. His plan is to replace the king of Poring, the Mastering. Once a hero tried to beat him but he went corrupted by the zeny that the Poporich offered  him, that's why a lot of people try to find him. Unfortunately he's very similar to a zeny bag so he can hide in the treasure chests of the merchants to hide himself in Alberta.
If you beat him he drops Zeny bag or Volubilities of merchant Bundle.
Attach Concept art
592856poporich.png

Edited by Kaitocs, 28 August 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#23 DuskRunner

DuskRunner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

Your character name: DuskRunner
Name of Poring like monster: Combusto-Poring
What is its favorite food? Cold Milk (helps with the burns)
What is its personality like and what does it like to do? It has a very determined personality, it enjoys cold swims in the sea in Alberta(or is it an ocean idk).
If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase? Well it would be something along the lines of "aaarrrggghhooo!!! I'm burning help!"
Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words) In the beginning Combusto-poring was but an ordinary poring doing poring things such as being massacred for dna. Until one day  their tyrant dictator known as "The Mastering" ate its mother! That is when it knew that the only way it must avenge its mother and slay the evil "The Mastering" but how? And then he remembered, how in his youth he had dreamed of being a wizard as it watched its brethren being murdered by fire. And so poor, not yet Combusto-poring went to Elemento academy in hopes of gaining knowledge... although as it left the compound it was murdered by a level 5 player >.< . Once it re spawned it tried again and again to no avail. It figured out that the only way it would manage to spit flames would be through an unorthodox method. He began its journey climbing the Mt.Mjolnir Mountains through the tough weather. It hopped up and up and up and higher and higher until at last it had reached it, the yellow circle in the sky! Alas, it burned up instantly... or so it would seem... Once Combusto-poring awoke it realized it was aflame! and yet Combusto-poring felt nothing! It felt the power! And as it made his way down the mountains it discovered it could cease to burn, and then burn again at its whim. After many more days of cautious hopping it found his way to the poring compound. And there it saw "The Mastering", it knew what he must do! the charred-poring raged and set itself aflame, then charged at the mastering! "The Mastering" Evaporated instantly leaving nothing but... Jello-Powder behind! Now, it roams the poring compound on channel 21 inflicting a deadly DoT on all those who dare lay a foot in the compound. So this is quite a sad story, his mother still remained in the heavens and Combusto-poring never managed to become a wizard instead he is in never-ending pain...
Attach Concept art

poringconseptart.jpg

#24 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:49 AM

I think I'll join. 

Your character name: Pollenpetal

Name of Poring like monster: Puffring

What is its favorite food? Weeds? just joking, Herbs.

Puffring likes smoking and puffing. He finds it relaxing to puff cigarette and always makes him calm.

Wanna watch me bridge like Tu-PAC?

- Puff it like its hooot, puff it like its hooot...

Short story/Detailed Description (has to be more than 100 words):

- From his Poring-kinds, he avoid trouble that he castaway himself far from his usual spot. Met a monster named Eddga, he saw the Boss doing the some ring of smoke puffing from his pipe. He then give the little poring a piece of cigar and said "keep it calm" and the poring was so happy. Roaming around the Midgard map, this little creature is now living like a boss puffing all over Prontera zone, now known as Puffring the G aka Puffring only.

Attach Concept art

puffring_zps179799fb.png

Edited by pollenpetal, 28 August 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#25 JaaBop

JaaBop

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

Your character name: Xanchie

• Name of Poring like monster: Yggdrasiring
  • What is its favorite food: Fruits especially Pears, Mist and Morning Dew
  • What is its personality like and what does it like to do: Cheerful yet aloof; calm and always protective kuz they can sense danger. They protect the greenery of Rune-Midgard as well it's inhabitants. Playful and helpful to animals and to nature. Usually seen hopping around the bushes or stream or flying.
  • If this pet could talk, what would be its favorite phrase: *ehem* Probably 'Poy-poy' or 'Ruu-ruu'.
  • Short story/Detailed Description: They are guardians of the forest summoned by Odin and somehow alike to Demeter with a little Poring look. Myth says that Yggdrasiring usually seen in Elemental Forest, Baphomet's Garden, and Tribe Miho Village; They have the ability to control time, the nature & animals and the season as well as protecting the forestry of Rune-Midgard. And every full moon they do a ritualistic dance to call the spirits and re-energize themselves in order to continue their obligations as deities. But Freyjanity noticed these creatures and wonder if they can use them for their own good. They captured and abused them. Used their abilities for the sake of greed and power; the race of Yggdrasiring declined in numbers so Odin decided to take them back and now, Yggdrasiring became extinct to Rune-Midgard and known only as a legend.
  • Attach Concept art:

hCRFT3S.jpg

Edited by JaaBop, 15 December 2013 - 08:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users