question about clan war., guide me please - General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

question about clan war., guide me please

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

what kind of those clan war do we have in this server? and the schedule of them..

:help:

:hmm:

Edited by Zinzura, 26 August 2013 - 10:50 PM.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:44 AM

No "official" wars or schedule.

Only Clan wars now are when two+ clans go to a pvp map and beat each other up.

#3 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

but the gm make an event about clan war?

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:50 AM

There was a PvP event thing a while back, 3 man team most I think picked clan members.

#5 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

awww that's all? I think gm must be create a clan war (all of the member of the clan could join) therefore the player would be active in this server..

#6 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:21 PM

I already proposed this game content.

The reply was to wait for skill update. It has come but it needs a lot of focus bug fixing and over all skill balancing.

It seems that after the fray is done, they can focus of the game content like this or possibly the planet of love is coming.

#7 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

let me know also about the union war,how's is that?

#8 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:25 AM

Crystal defenders, Draconis peaks, and arkram arena (union war map) are union wars now. On demand games, instead of timed ones.

#9 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

ahhh all clan member could join into those kind of union war?

#10 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:07 AM

Anyone can join a group and play or join solo and be grouped with others.

#11 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

I mean how many participants could join,,all of the clan member could enter at the arena?

#12 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

Arena groups allow you to join any Game Arena game or dungeon with any players you wish, including clan members.

The only restrictions currently placed on your group are:

All group members must be the correct level to join the selected games.

All group members must be able to fit into the same team of the selected games. (Dungeons are 3-5 players, PvP games are 7-10 players)

In future if we ever introduce clan specific content, arena groups would likely require everyone the group to be in the same clan to be able to join those games.

Edited by Genesis, 30 August 2013 - 11:55 PM.

#13 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

Arena groups allow you to join any Game Arena game or dungeon with any players you wish, including clan members.

The only restrictions currently placed on your group are:

All group members must be the correct level to join the selected games.

All group members must be able to fit into the same team of the selected games. (Dungeons are 3-5 players, PvP games are 7-10 players)

In future if we ever introduce clan specific content, arena groups would likely require everyone the group to be in the same clan to be able to join those games.

"In future if we ever introduce clan specific content, arena groups would likely require everyone the group to be in the same clan to be able to join those games."

did you mean in the next patch the players wont enter at the game arena if they are not together into 1clan even if they are having a group?? and why only 10 maximum players could enter?,what about the other members of the clan? I think all of the clan member could participate in one at a time war (at the same map,same enemy and at the same time..the clan with having more numbers of their members is one of their advantage isn't?)..I propose and I suggest remove the maximum limit of 10 "ONLY" instead all of the clan members could participate with a large number of comrades.. :p_idea: :p_idea: :p_idea:

#14 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

did you mean in the next patch the players wont enter at the game arena if they are not together into 1clan even if they are having a group??

What I meant was that the clan restrictions for GA groups would apply to games designed only for clans - other games would be unaffected and still allow any players to join as a group regardless of their clan.

Team sizes are kept to a reasonable maximum to prevent teams from becoming too unbalanced.  If you had a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 30 for example, it could be possible for a game to start with 7v30, which will almost never be a fair scenario for the team with less players.  With a minimum of 7 and maximum of 10, the worst case scenario becomes 7v10 which is still unfavorable to the team with less players, but not so unbalanced that it would result in an instant loss for them.

#15 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

What I meant was that the clan restrictions for GA groups would apply to games designed only for clans - other games would be unaffected and still allow any players to join as a group regardless of their clan.

Team sizes are kept to a reasonable maximum to prevent teams from becoming too unbalanced.  If you had a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 30 for example, it could be possible for a game to start with 7v30, which will almost never be a fair scenario for the team with less players.  With a minimum of 7 and maximum of 10, the worst case scenario becomes 7v10 which is still unfavorable to the team with less players, but not so unbalanced that it would result in an instant loss for them.

what about all could enter even if late game?

#16 Zinzura

Zinzura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

I already proposed this game content.

The reply was to wait for skill update. It has come but it needs a lot of focus bug fixing and over all skill balancing.

It seems that after the fray is done, they can focus of the game content like this or possibly the planet of love is coming.

so afer this new skill update,are they coming next to update about the clanwar and others event?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users