Regarding the 100 Strong Cape Event - Page 21 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding the 100 Strong Cape Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
507 replies to this topic

#501 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

They said October.. it is October now.. or should we be waiting for next year's October?

#502 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Pretty sure a huge amount of the guilds disbanded or just completely died off slowly... Just like with this event this will all be just one bad nightmare.

#503 sinkie52hell

sinkie52hell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

a nightmare that one can't wake up from.

#504 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

They should just give us a flat out answer if they will give us the capes or not.. 

It is already October and we haven't seen any news regarding this event. 

I have already kicked most of those who left the game in our guild, mostly are those who will recieve these custom capes. Hell, only a handful in the guild will be wearing said capes IF EVER they will release it.

So anybody can just give us an answer on this? YES or NO .. simple.. if YES then WHEN?.. if NO.. then thank you for wasting our time.

#505 Moonreil

Moonreil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationChannel 5, Alberta, On top of a Lamp post.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

thank you for wasting our time

take that gravity!

#506 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

We will never forget this event and hopefully you won't try to make us. GIVE US OUR CAPES

#507 ZhaoYun75

ZhaoYun75

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Let me guess, all those people who were busy working on our capes put them on a ship that got blown up by some pirates.

#508 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

This is going to be last post regarding this event:

After much discussion back and forth on the event, and the possibility of getting more capes created, we are unable to get the customized capes for any guild not in the Top 15. We realize how frustrating this is. We discovered that putting aside enough development time to get all of the capes put together would mean future content updates would have to be postponed further, and we wouldn't be able to get out new content like Noel, Abaddon of Despair, or other new updates that are on the horizon. We appreciate the community's efforts in suggesting helping to create the capes, but alas this isn't a feasible option.

Those guilds who do not receive a custom cape will receive a cape in its place. Additionally, all guilds involved will be receiving a Package of items that includes Oridecon, Potions, Spinels, and Elixirs. The studio has better expectations for events going further, and we won't be running into misfortunes like this again.

We ask for the community's understanding. If you have more concerns, feel free to PM Njoror or me. Otherwise, please refrain from making more topics regarding this.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users