Why my account have been prohibited? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why my account have been prohibited?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 davidkow

davidkow

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

Gm please reactive back! I only have 1 account,now u banned it,what i want to play ?please give me the answer ,TQ

#2 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

GMs are cracking down bots usage and illegal zeny trading. There are quite number of ppl get banned recently. You can try to send a ticket through support.warpportal.com and try to reason them to get your account back.

#3 davidkow

davidkow

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:57 AM

What's wrong from this zeny?This zeny i buy from the irozeny by credit card that is using my self money.How can you banned like as you like?The Gm don't have notice our trading zeny will be get banned...im very disappointed now ,if my account heaven't active back I going to abandon this game,actually i'm just a new player in this Ro,so i totally not so clear in this Ro rules,Please give me a chance to learn about that and please reply my ticket [1B0-19B0163B-01D8] or right here.TQ 

#4 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

What's wrong from this zeny?This zeny i buy from the irozeny by credit card that is using my self money.How can you banned like as you like?The Gm don't have notice our trading zeny will be get banned...im very disappointed now ,if my account heaven't active back I going to abandon this game,actually i'm just a new player in this Ro,so i totally not so clear in this Ro rules,Please give me a chance to learn about that and please reply my ticket [1B0-19B0163B-01D8] or right here.TQ 

You do realize irozeny is bot driven and not run by RO. You're one of the people that actually was supposed to get perma banned lmao

#5 AsurABl00d

AsurABl00d

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

LOL you just dug your own grave mate.

#6 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

LOL you just dug your own grave mate.

You sure didn't. No shovel.

#7 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

39eft.jpg39eoz.jpg

#8 davidkow

davidkow

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

Mate thank for you all comment i honestly to say im just a new from here,how i know buy zeny in irozeny will get banned?just notice at patch 'DONT BUY ZENY' this notice is scare our get scam or get ban account?Please reflect this problem and declaration notice for more clear.By the way i go support another games better support this RO 

#9 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Can this be pinned?

#10 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

Mate thank for you all comment i honestly to say im just a new from here,how i know buy zeny in irozeny will get banned?just notice at patch 'DONT BUY ZENY' this notice is scare our get scam or get ban account?Please reflect this problem and declaration notice for more clear.By the way i go support another games better support this RO 

If there is a notice saying not to do something. Don't question "why". Just don't do it. It goes along with real life morals. If they say don't steal and don't murder you don't ask "why" then go proceed to kill/rob people because you thought they'd just say you could have gotten hurt. Don't do it. You can't blame the game or it's owners for you being the one to break the EULA.

#11 davidkow

davidkow

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

If there is a notice saying not to do something. Don't question "why". Just don't do it. It goes along with real life morals. If they say don't steal and don't murder you don't ask "why" then go proceed to kill/rob people because you thought they'd just say you could have gotten hurt. Don't do it. You can't blame the game or it's owners for you being the one to break the EULA.

this mate i real don't know what are you talking .you don't know what is new player ?So i said this RO system is too bad,by the way no need argue with you .I have many choice to support another game because i have a lot of money,that is never mine for me .TQ xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users