GOT BANNED?! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GOT BANNED?!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 MangoTitus

MangoTitus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

So, i got back from school and wanted to play some ragnarok. I was thinking about enchanting my RWC ring. So I puchased $25 USD worth of Wpe and transfered to my account. With the bonus conversion thing i had 2.8k.

I logged in and tried to purchase 5 reset tickets from the cash shop. While trying to do so it said the deal has failed.

So I closed the cash shop and reopened the cash shop to try to purchase it again, nothing happened. Thinking the item might be bugged I tried to purchase other items. However, the same thing happened so I tried relogging in and try again. The results were still the same. So i decided to try to log into my other characters to purchase the box. AND BOOM. RAGNAROK banned me until 12/31/13.

SERIOUSLY? I get banned for spending money ? I am a legit player trying to destress and have fun when this kind of problem happened? I am really unhappy about this.

GMs please look into this ... this is very unreasonable

#2 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:06 PM

Seems like a lot of people got banned lately it might have been a mistake, ticket in and be patient and see what happens... >.<

#3 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Rumors has it they are banning all pay to winners.

#4 MangoTitus

MangoTitus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

Lol trust me I am not a winner in this game, i dont even Woe.

i mean this is just ridiculous. I understand that they are trying to do their job by reducing the number of hackers.But for the misunderstood players, its a hassle to even send in a ticket to explain what is happening/ tracking their ticket number. I heard rumors that theres an increasing number of people getting banned. Expecting a speedy response from a gm is gonna take quite a while i guess. just so much trouble ...

#5 raydiose

raydiose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

Lol trust me I am not a winner in this game, i dont even Woe.

i mean this is just ridiculous. I understand that they are trying to do their job by reducing the number of hackers.But for the misunderstood players, its a hassle to even send in a ticket to explain what is happening/ tracking their ticket number. I heard rumors that theres an increasing number of people getting banned. Expecting a speedy response from a gm is gonna take quite a while i guess. just so much trouble ...

Yeah, me too.. I DONT EVEN Woe etc...

Got banned until 2020...

and my friends also got prohibited to login.

I think, many players experiencing this..OMG...

btw, i play iRO just for leveling with different character and buy some weapon to make ourselves stronger..

and also i do support the iRO and warportal with spending my money to get VIP and to get more KP to buy many things in cash shop...

end up, they doing this to us??

is it FAIR? hmmmm....i'm disappointing...  

Edited by raydiose, 27 August 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#6 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

GMs are trying to demolish illegal zeny trading (trading of USD to zeny via third party's website). Sometimes they manage to crack down a trading website and hack their way to the database of past transactions list. Well, hammer of ban is waiting for those players whose named in that list xD.

#7 MangoTitus

MangoTitus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

Yeah, me too..

Got banned until 2020...

and my friends also got prohibited to login.

I think, many players experiencing this..OMG...

btw, i play iRO just for leveling with different character and buy some weapon to make ourselves stronger..

and also i do support the iRO and warportal with spending my money to get VIP and to get more KP to buy many things in cash shop...

end up, they doing this to us??

is it FAIR? hmmmm....i'm disappointing...  

I play because i like reading the market and trying to predict what items price might go up and down.Hopefully the GM can see this from our point of view and do something about it. Even though they are doing a good job in regards to keeping hacking to a minimum.  However, we are still humans and PAYING customers and we deserve to whine and prove a point. This is just getting ridicolously out of hand

#8 raydiose

raydiose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

GMs are trying to demolish illegal zeny trading (trading of USD to zeny via third party's website). Sometimes they manage to crack down a trading website and hack their way to the database of past transactions list. Well, hammer of ban is waiting for those players whose named in that list xD.

with all merchant selling like 90M++

almost the price itself that they selling in IRO is TOO EXPENSIVE.

or that is the culture or player in iRO to selling with that insane price..

do they think how we gonna buy that thing and farming like 100M  just to get 1 or 2 item that they selling?

Please......reconsidered, atleast give warning etc...not just banned for life time..(even for a day banned i can't stand it..)

all this make me feel like....donno...just waiting here and get positive feedback from the GMs..

#9 MangoTitus

MangoTitus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hmm thats nice that they are trying to do their job. However, trying to ban those players while letting misunderstood/mistakenly banned players sit and wait is just.....SET Priorities right, trying to bann players that are cheating a system-GOOD, ignore your paying customers that were banned for no reason WORST.

I did not even browse those kinds of websites let alone deal transactions illegally. I have spent quite a lot of money and time on my ragnarok account to jeprodize my playability.

#10 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:49 PM

same boat, I have no idea for being banned, if it was a 3 day suspension for maybe kill stealing in low Ti because this wiz pissed me off while I was soloing on my kage I can understand that but botting or illegal zeny trade have nothing to do with me.

#11 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

with all merchant selling like 90M++
almost the price itself that they selling in IRO is TOO EXPENSIVE.
or that is the culture or player in iRO to selling with that insane price..

do they think how we gonna buy that thing and farming like 100M just to get 1 or 2 item that they selling?

Please......reconsidered, atleast give warning etc...not just banned for life time..(even for a day banned i can't stand it..)

all this make me feel like....donno...just waiting here and get positive feedback from the GMs..

Well, GMs are only prohibiting zeny trading from THIRD PARTY website. If you really want to convert real life money for In game zeny, you can always buy WPE from warpportal itself and turn them into kafra points. Then just buy some cash shop items in game and Sell those items by vending it to other players. While this method is not as fast as direct trading, this method is perfectly not illegal. BTW about warning, if you open patch launcher, you will see "Don't buy zeny for $$".

I suggest you guys to send a ticket through support.warpportal.com
If you have done so, just wait patiently for response. The key is persistence. As long as you are persistent that you never done any zeny trading, you'll be fine.

#12 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hmm thats nice that they are trying to do their job. However, trying to ban those players while letting misunderstood/mistakenly banned players sit and wait is just.....SET Priorities right, trying to bann players that are cheating a system-GOOD, ignore your paying customers that were banned for no reason WORST.
I did not even browse those kinds of websites let alone deal transactions illegally. I have spent quite a lot of money and time on my ragnarok account to jeprodize my playability.

Yeah, GMs are always slow in responding tickets. Not to mention that there are many players that get banned recently. They have to conduct investigation per case basis. One of my friend also get banned for unknown reason too. Now he's still waiting for response. At least GMs should have stated the reason of someone getting banned. This sudden ban with no reason only makes players anxious and angry.

#13 MangoTitus

MangoTitus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, GMs are always slow in responding tickets. Not to mention that there are many players that get banned recently. They have to conduct investigation per case basis. One of my friend also get banned for unknown reason too. Now he's still waiting for response. At least GMs should have stated the reason of someone getting banned. This sudden ban with no reason only makes players anxious and angry.

Good response! lol
How long have your friends been waiting for? Maybe they could take away this 'auto-ban' mechanic and banns should be issued by GMs. I feel that this is horrible for innocent players. And I dont think they issue compensation for their mistake. Talking about satisfying your customers..

Edited by MangoTitus, 27 August 2013 - 11:05 PM.

#14 LupusNightroad

LupusNightroad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:33 AM

BOT's never used illegal programs or 2020 and I'm banned-_-'E n say why not and was told ... there're -_- ...

#15 ZekeZoldic

ZekeZoldic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Proximity

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

hell yeah i got banned until 2020 after woe, all my 3rd job class. i dont know why, banned for no reason..

[2B8-19B1AC0E-01DF] please ODA check my ticket. thanks !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users