• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kattbjorn

Kattbjorn

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:14 AM

OMG this is so bad... I playd on Dragonica EU before since i'm living in Sweden. At the EU server they did not have a option for screen resolution so i hoped that Warpportal would fix that at the new Dragon Saga launch. But no... I am still not able to change the screen resolution... I'm using a 17'' Widescreen computer so high resolution or Widescreen is a must! Why Warpportal? Right now i'm playing on my half screen, and that sucks, ALOT!

So please warpportal, before you launch this game for offical launch, please fix this stupid problem, how hard can it be? -.-

#2 YoshiBishi

YoshiBishi

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

You think that's bad? Try playing on a 24" :(

#3 SharpEye

SharpEye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

Changing things designed for a fixed resolution to support multiple resolutions is hard. That being said, use windowed mode.

#4 Kattbjorn

Kattbjorn

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

The window mode is even smaller D:

#5 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:50 PM

Changing things designed for a fixed resolution to support multiple resolutions is hard. That being said, use windowed mode.

It would be if they were actual resolutions, but even a scaled resolution would be nice.

#6 Slayze

Slayze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

For a temporary solution, you can try using this.
Running a search for "window resizer" might bring some results too, but I'm not sure if there's any programs that works for Dragon Saga on Windows 7.

#7 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

idk if you mean it to support widescreen, but if you do, that would give an unfair advantage to those with wider screens, view is limited, and giving some people more room to see than others in pvp would cause a lot of hassle to those with older (4:3) monitors, making pvp imbalanced beyond what it is.

#8 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:37 PM

idk if you mean it to support widescreen, but if you do, that would give an unfair advantage to those with wider screens, view is limited, and giving some people more room to see than others in pvp would cause a lot of hassle to those with older (4:3) monitors, making pvp imbalanced beyond what it is.

Higher resolution is standard in all modern games, including ones with PvP.

#9 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:10 PM

Higher resolution is standard in all modern games, including ones with PvP.

dude, stop trying to troll where theres nothing to say. higher res would be good, but widescreen would affect pvp a bit too much.

#10 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

dude, stop trying to troll where theres nothing to say. higher res would be good, but widescreen would affect pvp a bit too much.

Higher res would also result in more of the map being visible.

#11 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:45 PM

http://forums.warppo...screen-support/

The topic has already been brought up and production team member Aramis had said that they will talk it up with the developers already.

+1 for community management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users