I Got Banned For No Reason At All! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I Got Banned For No Reason At All!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

Gms don't respond properly when contacted through tickets! i had my char banned  for no reason at all, ~ Melvia ~, ~ Calypso ~, i've sent more than 5 tickets but haven't got a single proper reply! i play from a cafe, i am in no way responsible if they bot their chars in cafe, why the hell did my id get banned for using the same ip??

i cant go and advice the cafe owner not to bot and stuff, gm's must first stop doing stupid ip ban's without even understanding who was botting and who is punished! i firmly say it again i don't bot! Also Don't Buy Zeny From Any Stupid Websites, I Only Buy Kafra Points And Sell Them, And i Get Leeched by TKM's For leveling!! Gm's please take some action and release me my id! if the gm team is gonna act this way i'm sure classic won't last much longer! Population Got Down From 2000 to Just meager 500 now, Cause No Botter Is Caught, Only normal people get banned! This is Seriously So Stupid! Its been more than 2 weeks since this happened and all my tickets   are closed! Finally Got a Mail From WP Mentioning to Provide A Feedback Survey! What the Hell should be the feedback?? Only God Knows!

And for the record, shouldn't the chars be taken to jail and checked if they were botting and then be banned? Why do gm's behave like they know everything that's happening? GM's Aren't GODS! Please, GIVE ME JUSTICE!

#2 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

Gms don't respond properly when contacted through tickets! i had my char banned  for no reason at all, ~ Melvia ~, ~ Calypso ~, i've sent more than 5 tickets but haven't got a single proper reply! i play from a cafe, i am in no way responsible if they bot their chars in cafe, why the hell did my id get banned for using the same ip??

i cant go and advice the cafe owner not to bot and stuff, gm's must first stop doing stupid ip ban's without even understanding who was botting and who is punished! i firmly say it again i don't bot! Also Don't Buy Zeny From Any Stupid Websites, I Only Buy Kafra Points And Sell Them, And i Get Leeched by TKM's For leveling!! Gm's please take some action and release me my id! if the gm team is gonna act this way i'm sure classic won't last much longer! Population Got Down From 2000 to Just meager 500 now, Cause No Botter Is Caught, Only normal people get banned! This is Seriously So Stupid! Its been more than 2 weeks since this happened and all my tickets   are closed! Finally Got a Mail From WP Mentioning to Provide A Feedback Survey! What the Hell should be the feedback?? Only God Knows!

And for the record, shouldn't the chars be taken to jail and checked if they were botting and then be banned? Why do gm's behave like they know everything that's happening? GM's Aren't GODS! Please, GIVE ME JUSTICE!

PM oda your ticket number maybe.(just the ticket number and explanation) Once he responds to that don't spam the forum but continue the conversation with him.

#3 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:35 AM

PM oda your ticket number maybe.(just the ticket number and explanation) Once he responds to that don't spam the forum but continue the conversation with him.

Yea sude buddy! thx

#4 davidkow

davidkow

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

That RO system is too lousy,still play this game for what?support another game better then you beg GM .U don't have owe him ,if do not help you solve your problem just support another game.That is right way true easy what

#5 ZekeZoldic

ZekeZoldic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Proximity

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

hell yeah i got banned too for no reason, what the heck prblems in this game?

i i have nothing used 3rd programs..

please ODA respect ...

#6 Nhald03

Nhald03

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

OMG! Me too. My Lord Knight -Mama- get banned too... Please fix it GM, thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users