Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

I wanted to give us a pat on the back.  We did well.  We tested the clerics, we discussed the issues, we gave solutions and suggestions, Leo listened and discussed, we tested some more, we gave issues and had discussions, Leo listened and fixed things.  It was all so civilized.  I know the cleric had the biggest changes so there were a lot of things to talk about and try out.  And Destiny, your guide has helped so many with their builds or at least a base for builds.  

Thank you Leo for listening and accepting our ideas and suggestions.  

I am not saying it is over and that we won't have more ideas, suggestions, changes, etc.  But after reading so much negativity on the forums and so many people raging I wanted to point out how well you all did it and that we got some results.  Thanks.

#2 AngryHobo

AngryHobo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:33 PM

*Round of Applause*

#3 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I agree with mum here im very happy with this soloution and the way/swiftness it was sorted on both sides

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 28 August 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#4 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

To me, this is the progress bar for the 8 sub-classes.

Cleric - 99% done (Just need to polish the off-hand passive a little more)
Mage - 90% done (Just need some HP absorb skill or something like that that will grant them more survivability)
Champion - 80% done (Still need more different skills available for all axe/sword/spear weapon to create build variety)
Knight - 99% done (Haven't play this class in-depth though)
Artisan - 90% done (Besides crafting, summon dealer, PvP dealer, there should be some more exciting items on this class)
Bourgeois - 50% done (Skill/stat build are just too linear and no bourg summon)
Raider - 90% done (Haven't play the katar yet, but for dual raider you can skill it to 1 vs 1 or 1 vs group)
Scout - 80% done (Still need some work after the triple arrow skill)

#5 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

Good assessments Destiny.  I tend to agree with what you have posted.  I know Leo said he is going to work on the crafter a lot more down the road.  The whole crafting system probably needs an overhaul.  As the Devs do the Q&A sessions maybe those last tweaks that are needed per class will come out.  

#6 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

deffinatly need a crafting overhaul (its my main class and I really enjoy crafting) but there isn't much worth selling to make money unfortunately rerolls killed the money made form super stats maybe if they made rerolls more expensive or only made certain gear reroll able.

there just isn't a very high demand for most crafted stuff ingame so im really looking forward to the crafter update I know leo said that he will be adding the new eq that was recently added to the game to the crafting list once this skill update is sorted out which will be good :)

#7 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

I believe the Devs said one of the classes they will focus on next is the Crafter.  They have posted a number of ideas that they want to see happen over the last few months here and there.  Not only does the crafter need some improvements with different things to craft, there are also attributes that they could put on items, etc.  Hopefully it will be one of the next updates, we will see.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

deffinatly need a crafting overhaul (its my main class and I really enjoy crafting) but there isn't much worth selling to make money unfortunately rerolls killed the money made form super stats maybe if they made rerolls more expensive or only made certain gear reroll able.

there just isn't a very high demand for most crafted stuff ingame so im really looking forward to the crafter update I know leo said that he will be adding the new eq that was recently added to the game to the crafting list once this skill update is sorted out which will be good :)

We need a total amount of gears overhaul. We really need many more choices when it comes to end game equipment. 4 pvp sets, and 2 choices for weapons [epic or pvp type] is really really bare. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users