126 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowKashim

ShadowKashim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

So, I just wanna ask if these "Plumeria Seeds" also drop from low level mobs?!,

I tried farming it from mobs beyond my level range (level 47-49 mobs), it seems to drop but with a low chance. (7 Seeds in 45mins.)

I also tried on level 1 mobs, but with no luck so far(20 mins. spent).

Also, try to write down your results.

No. of Seeds acquired : Time spent to acquire it.

Mine> 7 seeds : 45 minutes spent

PS: I farm on the mobs within my range since I'm still doing my leftover quests.

Edited by ShadowKashim, 28 August 2013 - 11:12 AM.

#2 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

I think it drops at about the same rate as pandora boxes or less, within your level range. I got nothing from nuking flips.

#3 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

If these drop in a pandora-ish way. The title requirement is insane to be limited-time only.

#4 sedfrer

sedfrer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

hunted golden creamy for about 1 hr only 3 seeds.. this drop rate is anti-poor. plumeria easy to buy, hard to hunt.

#5 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

I'm seeing people with insane stat boosts from the title but have no idea how the hell you get the title or what you do with these seeds, etc. Is there any explanation of how this stuff works?

#6 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

You have to trade them up

iii. 10 of Plumeria seed can be traded for tree bark 

iv. 10 of tree bark can be traded to Blue Leaf 

v. 10 of Blue Leaf can be traded to Mayor Plumberge

vi.100 of Plumeria can be traded to khara title - Mayor Plumberge name tag

#7 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

I'm seeing people with insane stat boosts from the title but have no idea how the hell you get the title or what you do with these seeds, etc. Is there any explanation of how this stuff works?

Collect 100,000 seeds from monsters and trade them in for the title.

Or buy the Plumeria Random Box from the Kafra shop, which randomly gives the materials needed to exchange for the title.

So, I just wanna ask if these "Plumeria Seeds" also drop from low level mobs?!,
I tried farming it from mobs beyond my level range (level 47-49 mobs), it seems to drop but with a low chance. (7 Seeds in 45mins.)
I also tried on level 1 mobs, but with no luck so far(20 mins. spent).

Also, try to write down your results.

No. of Seeds acquired : Time spent to acquire it.

Mine> 7 seeds : 45 minutes spent

Only 99,993 more to go! :)

Edited by Timmmt, 28 August 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#8 Snowberries01

Snowberries01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

You need to collect about 3334 seeds a day to get this title without Kafra points. Another Pay2Win thing...

#9 assasinie

assasinie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

SO wer do u Exchange it?

#10 assasinie

assasinie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

Collect 100,000 seeds from monsters and trade them in for the title.

Or buy the Plumeria Random Box from the Kafra shop, which randomly gives the materials needed to exchange for the title.

Only 99,993 more to go! :)

BUT wer do u exchange it?

#11 Timmmt

Timmmt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

BUT wer do u exchange it?

NPC Munil in Prontera.

#12 Shentu

Shentu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Server:Odin / Guild: Collision

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:27 PM

The stats are not time limited the bonus is just doubled until 10th of october after that the title will still give 28str/27int/28agi/12wis/42 vit

#13 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

I've heard chatter from GMs in public that they are looking to reduce the rather crazy requirements for the title, however they need to simply keep the system as is. People have already paid for the title and they'll be shafted if the requirements are reduced.. if people want ridiculous bonus stats then they should just have to buy Plumeria for z from the AH IMO.

#14 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

i dont like the ideaof losing those bonus stats being i paid real money for this..

this isnt cool

#15 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

The stats are not time limited the bonus is just doubled until 10th of october after that the title will still give 28str/27int/28agi/12wis/42 vit

Is this true ?? Sorry, but are you sure of this ?? I though that ALL the Stats will be lose. If only the half is lost, I think that it is a good title, then :D.

Wise

#16 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Is this true ?? Sorry, but are you sure of this ?? I though that ALL the Stats will be lose. If only the half is lost, I think that it is a good title, then :D.

Wise

http://www.playragna...ews/article/114

#17 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

You need to collect about 3334 seeds a day to get this title without Kafra points. Another Pay2Win thing...

Aka impossible.

Good going Gravity/WP ill add this to my mental checklist of why i shouldnt care about logging in anymore.

#18 andysunstory

andysunstory

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

this Plumeria thing is a major turn-off for me.. I think uhh.. I'm about done with this game then... definitely had a blast while I played though! I ain't about to farm all those seeds or buy them with cash... or with zennies (not enough anyway),

#19 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

they need to stop with the pay 2 win only events. its very disheartening to the rest of the community. yes you paid good money. i don't think that should mean you instantly get a super advantage over the rest of us. if they reduce the cost then they should reinburse you what you lost. which you can then turn around and profit from. an EVENT should be available to the entire community. Not just those with deep pockets. 

#20 Gerrr

Gerrr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

So Gravity can't be bothered re-texturing capes for us but are happy to give us more p2w. Fantastic.

#21 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

The boxes are also a BIG SCAM. 

100 boxes = only 15 plumeria flowers + barks and leaves

Total of 21 Plumeria flowers after the bark and leaves exchange.  :yawn:

#22 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

they need to stop with the pay 2 win only events. its very disheartening to the rest of the community. yes you paid good money. i don't think that should mean you instantly get a super advantage over the rest of us. if they reduce the cost then they should reinburse you what you lost. which you can then turn around and profit from. an EVENT should be available to the entire community. Not just those with deep pockets.

oh that is completely understandable .. the requirements to get this title is too high.plus even if u use real money it still takes so many boxes its insane. im not saying i deserve more of a bonus thats not what i meant by that. i just meant considering we use real money for this .. the stats shouldnt be cut down half and even if u farm that 100,000 seeds you should also get to keep those crazy stats because you worked hard for it.. thats what i meant.

they do needto stop with the pay 2 win events i do agree. and stop grouping the RO community by rich or poor.. everything is already divided enough.

#23 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

I've heard chatter from GMs in public that they are looking to reduce the rather crazy requirements for the title, however they need to simply keep the system as is. People have already paid for the title and they'll be shafted if the requirements are reduced.. if people want ridiculous bonus stats then they should just have to buy Plumeria for z from the AH IMO.

Hmmm would've been a good idea to push back the title event if they were going to try to get the requirements to be lowered (but it's too late for that now >___>). I don't think I'm going to try to attempt gathering all the items needed for it since I'd rather be using that time to level my characters instead.

When I first saw them list the Mayor Plumberge title on the patch notes, the first thing that came to mind was "OHHHH NOOOOOOOO, IS THIS THE TITLE THAT I READ ABOUT ON THE SEARO2 FACEBOOK PAGE? D8"

#24 RashaKitty

RashaKitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

oh that is completely understandable .. the requirements to get this title is too high.plus even if u use real money it still takes so many boxes its insane. im not saying i deserve more of a bonus thats not what i meant by that. i just meant considering we use real money for this .. the stats shouldnt be cut down half and even if u farm that 100,000 seeds you should also get to keep those crazy stats because you worked hard for it.. thats what i meant.

they do needto stop with the pay 2 win events i do agree. and stop grouping the RO community by rich or poor.. everything is already divided enough.

oh i see ^__^ well then i agree i suppose. 

#25 ShadowKashim

ShadowKashim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

Oh well, as one of my friends said, these isn't worth farming for. The title gives 28str/27int/28agi/12wis/42 vit (Permanent) and a bonus of 28str/27int/28agi

/12wis/42 vit for a  limited time (until 10/10/13) only. IMO these is kinda a little scam thing for those who buy the boxes, especially if you already have the

"Founder" Title. Oh well, after completing all those quests in the story line, I got 1 Mayor Plumberge, 2 Blue leaf, and 3 seeds. Those that I have farm isn't a waste

of time since I did my leftover quests that time, but farming more will be totally -_-. Anyways goodluck on those who wants to collect it. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users