Plumeria?!, O_O - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Plumeria?!, O_O

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#26 Shentu

Shentu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin / Guild: Collision

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

Oh well, as one of my friends said, these isn't worth farming for. The title gives 28str/27int/28agi/12wis/42 vit (Permanent) and a bonus of 28str/27int/28agi

/12wis/42 vit for a  limited time (until 10/10/13) only. IMO these is kinda a little scam thing for those who buy the boxes, especially if you already have the

"Founder" Title. Oh well, after completing all those quests in the story line, I got 1 Mayor Plumberge, 2 Blue leaf, and 3 seeds. Those that I have farm isn't a waste

of time since I did my leftover quests that time, but farming more will be totally -_-. Anyways goodluck on those who wants to collect it. <3

You can wear Plumeria Title and Founder at same time :) gg so its no scam its op

#27 Inquisitore

Inquisitore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAmbasciata Akkyliana a Cadwallon
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

The Bonus is summed to the Other Title. so is a +28/+27/+28/+12/+42 to Founder

#28 ShadowKashim

ShadowKashim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:41 AM

You can wear Plumeria Title and Founder at same time :) gg so its no scam its op

if that's the case its fine and good for them. But meh -_-. Also I was talking about the bonus. ;)

#29 AdrenaIine

AdrenaIine

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:55 AM

Pay2Win pls.

#30 sedfrer

sedfrer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

until october 10 it will be +56/+54/+56/+24/+84 and after that +28/+27/+28/+12/+42 so its actually nice. if they can just increase its drop rate seems like card and plumeria seeds are on the same level of drop rate in game. farmed for 1hour and only 5 seeds. 

#31 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:49 AM

oh that is completely understandable .. the requirements to get this title is too high.plus even if u use real money it still takes so many boxes its insane. im not saying i deserve more of a bonus thats not what i meant by that. i just meant considering we use real money for this .. the stats shouldnt be cut down half and even if u farm that 100,000 seeds you should also get to keep those crazy stats because you worked hard for it.. thats what i meant.

they do needto stop with the pay 2 win events i do agree. and stop grouping the RO community by rich or poor.. everything is already divided enough.

Agree with the bold part.

#32 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

Hi guys.

I use to critic always WP for so many bugs, shi* of patches, lags....  but in this case I'm going to defend them. I explain:

People said that this title is a P2W title, but I do not agree at all with this, sorry. I think that people is always saving money for Costumes, accessories that can be 1,2 or 3 slots. If we think about this, I think is better to spend your zennies in buying 100xPlumerias in AH (I saw them for 14K) than buying that costumes, accs.
Don't know how to explain, but I think ppl have no any reason to say that this is a P2W Title.

Anyways, I agree that farming those seeds is VERY complicated, so the rate must be VERY MORE higher. Why ?? Easy. It use to take more than an hour to get 10 seeds (it depends if U are lucky or not), so I think is MUCH BETTER to try OBB. If you get Fragment of Unknown / Seal of Strength you will be able to buy a Plumeria. Think about this guys. What do U think ?? Isn't it much better ;) ;) ??

Well, for these reasons, I think this title is ok. Don't think that this would be a P2W title, sorry.

Cheers

#33 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

Hi guys.

I use to critic always WP for so many bugs, shi* of patches, lags.... but in this case I'm going to defend them. I explain:

People said that this title is a P2W title, but I do not agree at all with this, sorry. I think that people is always saving money for Costumes, accessories that can be 1,2 or 3 slots. If we think about this, I think is better to spend your zennies in buying 100xPlumerias in AH (I saw them for 14K) than buying that costumes, accs.
Don't know how to explain, but I think ppl have no any reason to say that this is a P2W Title.

Anyways, I agree that farming those seeds is VERY complicated, so the rate must be VERY MORE higher. Why ?? Easy. It use to take more than an hour to get 10 seeds (it depends if U are lucky or not), so I think is MUCH BETTER to try OBB. If you get Fragment of Unknown / Seal of Strength you will be able to buy a Plumeria. Think about this guys. What do U think ?? Isn't it much better ;) ;) ??

Well, for these reasons, I think this title is ok. Don't think that this would be a P2W title, sorry.

Cheers

Agree.

I actually don't mind if they increase the drop rate from monsters as long as they keep the boxes available in kafra shop and the requirement the same. May be a good idea to add bark and leaves drop from monsters in my opinion.

#34 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hi guys.

I use to critic always WP for so many bugs, shi* of patches, lags....  but in this case I'm going to defend them. I explain:

Cheers

People call it P2W when money cuts your effort to farm/grind them, similar thing happens in RO1 when you need enchant coins then guess what? 200 KP vs 3 weeks daily quests for same amount of coins. Long story short: it's not fair...

#35 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

Long story short: it's not fair...

Why? They used their hard earned money, you didn't. To some people time is more valuable than money.. it's the entire reason cards and DNA are bought from the AH in the first place.

They kinda shot themselves in the foot with this one though -- for non kafra shop users, 100,000 seeds is of course way too high, but people have already paid for this title so there will be another 20 page rage thread if the changes are made unfair to them, and it'd be pretty much scamming. They need to be VERY careful about how they address the issue. Here's a few solutions that I see:

• Keep the drop rate the same, but instead of rewarding a seed, reward one of the random boxes.
  • Increase drop rate significantly and allow for rare chances of bark/leaf/plumeria to drop.

#36 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:28 AM

• Increase drop rate significantly and allow for rare chances of bark/leaf/plumeria to drop.

I agree with this. I think it would be the best way.

Wise

#37 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:32 AM

Making drops easier won't (wouldn't) make them lose money, since people who have money would still go and buy the boxes instead of farming.

#38 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

<p>Why? They used their hard earned money, you didn't. To some people time is more valuable than money.. it's the entire reason cards and DNA are bought from the AH in the first place.They kinda shot themselves in the foot with this one though -- for non kafra shop users, 100,000 seeds is of course way too high, but people have already paid for this title so there will be another 20 page rage thread if the changes are made unfair to them, and it'd be pretty much scamming. They need to be VERY careful about how they address the issue. Here's a few solutions that I see:

• Keep the drop rate the same, but instead of rewarding a seed, reward one of the random boxes.

i 100% agree with you. they need to be careful how they address this situation . theres already so much damage done

#39 matthewcupu

matthewcupu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

meh.......I opened like 120 boxes and got only 26 plumeria in total.  :p_omg:

#40 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:20 AM

~10 seeds in about 30mins. 

~5 more seeds in the other 30mins.

No VIP, no drop rate boost at all. Not even a costume at all. No other title than "Sea Master", and all I was doing was killing mobs for kharas and normal quests on my alt, lv31 sorcerer, in Payon Forest. For some reason, bigfoots loved dropping them~

Still think the requirements are quite high, considering we have to get 10 to get the next tier item, and then 10 of said item for each of the next, and so on..... damn, just too many even for someone lucky with drops (or with boosts...)

#41 ShadowKashim

ShadowKashim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Ah, Ok, now I totally get how these works. A friend of mine who's still playing at SEA explained it to me.

Now, I wanna agree to some that these isn't something like a scam anymore. I didn't fully understand how these works when I said/posted that so sorry for my ignorance. :(

Oh well, now I can say its worth it but the problem is, its drop rate, as stated by others. So basically, atm I am farming STC cards in CH3, 30minutes I got 1 card and 1 seed, so I can also agree to the one who said that the drop rate of seeds are kinda similar to the card's drop rates. So I kinda agree to that other person too that its better to do OBB/Raids Hoping to get something worth it for AH than farming aiming for the seed, its fine if you're also farming a certain item since it drops from every mob in you're level range. Well I hope WP will consider making the drop rates for seeds higher, and a rare drop of bark/leaf flower. I also hope some can make a thread on the suggestions sub-forum so CMs/GMs can consider these. ;)

Oh well goodluck to everyone farming and buying the boxes, now I wanna spend maybe atleast 1-2kz for the boxes :3

#42 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

The Plumeria title gives way more stats than any card combination + set + title does. For the stats that you gain, it's actually cheaper zeny wise

#43 3111130524135330140

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

The Plumeria title gives way more stats than any card combination + set + title does. For the stats that you gain, it's actually cheaper zeny wise

You said everything, you guys must look the +10 rune price x3 + the costume, + the puncher, actually, if you buy the title with zeny its totally worth for 15k zeny...

#44 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

So just a quick question:

- DO the bonus only last until October OR

- If you get the title before October, the stats become permanent, but if you get the title after October, you don't get the bonus stats?

#45 UchihaDave

UchihaDave

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

One thing I forgot to mention earlier. While it is good if they could increase the drop rate/add bark or leaves in monsters drops, it may take awhile for them to implement. As long as we request something different from "default", it may take them couple of maintenance to implement. What's worse is now maintenance is biweekly. It seems to me that korean devs don't like us really...Look at T2 Colo equips, Guild Capes...it ended up with delay after delay or even cancelation.

Warpportal did nothing "too" wrong, it's just that I can't trust those Korean devs anymore. Good luck guys if u want to wait for an increase drop rate.

#46 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

Again, another event for which there is no ingame explanation for, WarpPortal, you guys really have to get on this and find a way for players INGAME to catch on to these events. Heck this event isn't even on the game launcher either? Hell it's nice and all to have it on your website and on the forums, but you do realize where your players need this kind of information the most right? INSIDE. THE. FARKING. GAME.

#47 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

it's true, half of the noobs in game (myself included) have no idea about that event & how it works till they hear about it and check the forums

no body really checks the main website... gotta explain this stuff in-game (make an announcement every 2 hours to check the website description or something)

#48 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

The drop rate is extremely low. Using Cow VIP and Thief potion within 1 hour I acquired 19 seeds from ~600 mobs

#49 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

First off 100,000 seeds at the current drop rate is a JOKE. If you guys are taking events from SEA you should look at all their complaints because they had the same exact ones we have now. The drop rate was low as hell and it just because pay to win.

Make Bark, Leaves and flowers drop only make them more rare than seeds.

Next off people who decided to spend $25 - $30+ on these boxes shouldn't be entitled to anything. It was your choice to spend the money you didn't need to. That title isn't some secret special club for pay2win people only and it should NOT keep the double stats. This is worse than the founders title fiasco.

This title will make colo even more unbalanced since the title is a suffix rather than a main title hence it stacking. 

#50 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

This is a stupid facking event like no one's business. It wasn't even mentioned in the patch notes this was a suffix, I wouldn't have even downloaded this patch must lest waste another day wallowing in this complete garbage.

THIS IS THE MOST HATEFUL GAME TO EVER EXIST. NO GAME IN THE HISTORY OF MAN HAS SCREWED OVER ITS PLAYER BASE TIME AND TIME AGAIN LIKE THIS MONSTROSITY HAS.

LET'S BE HONEST: WE PLAY BECAUSE WE HAVE FRIENDS HERE. THIS GAME OFFERS NOTHING ELSE BUT FREE ENEMAS. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users