Large bags for new characters only? - Page 23 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Large bags for new characters only?

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#551 nubbykiddo

nubbykiddo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin-Ch13

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

confirmed for: Never

#552 Lazy34

Lazy34

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNear a lake
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2's Odin

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Instead of spending $60 on 3 super large bags or pumpkin boxes, I think I would rather buy a certain "Game of the Year" that came out a few weeks ago on PS3/X-Box 360. Think I'll get a little more bang for my buck this way than wih a few extra inventory slots. If I don't get lost in Los Santos, I'll see you around. Like a donut.

#553 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Odin, Channel 5

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Yeah I was trying to be hopeful and give the benefit of a doubt, but I'm not seeing much win to this situation unless those boxes are like.... 60% Large Bag, and 10% every other headgear >.> Even then it seems like it'll require a lot of farming (which I generally don't mind, but there's a limit, especially with a limited time frame), and it's still boiled down to a chance. Seems like an awesome time for those of us with crud-luck *sarcasm if you didn't catch that* and I wouldn't mind it a little bit more if I liked any of those other 4 headgears. I only kind-of sort-of like 1 of them x_x But that's my personal preference with a dash of whining~

Guess we get to sit back, QQ some more, and attempt to be patient for 2 more days to see how this event will roll out >.>; I'll just... try to remain hopeful... 

Edited by Harkoa, 08 October 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#554 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Yeah I was trying to be hopeful and give the benefit of a doubt, but I'm not seeing much win to this situation unless those boxes are like.... 60% Large Bag, and 10% every other headgear >.> Even then it seems like it'll require a lot of farming (which I generally don't mind, but there's a limit, especially with a limited time frame), and it's still boiled down to a chance. Seems like an awesome time for those of us with crud-luck *sarcasm if you didn't catch that* and I wouldn't mind it a little bit more if I liked any of those other 4 headgears. I only kind-of sort-of like 1 of them x_x But that's my personal preference with a dash of whining~

Guess we get to sit back, QQ some more, and attempt to be patient for 2 more days to see how this event will roll out >.>; I'll just... try to remain hopeful... 

Yeah, if it was something like 100 pumpkins for each Blessed pumpkin (just having it like Fresh Pumpkins -> Glittering Pumpkins -> Blessed Pumpkin) I would attempt it. But 1000 pumpkins? Not going to attempt it since I'm probably not going to have enough time to collect that much for each box to maybe get a large bag (I don't like any of the headgears from the box either :/).

#555 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Oh. ithought the pumpkins as some CM/GM stated were like given from trick or treating a kafras and by the sounds of it u can get 17 a day o-o?

#556 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Oh. ithought the pumpkins as some CM/GM stated were like given from trick or treating a kafras and by the sounds of it u can get 17 a day o-o?

*looking around for that post* Oh, it was 17 Rotten Pumpkins and 7 Fresh Pumpkins you can get per day if you do the dailies. Wonder why they don't just have it at 20 Rotten Pumpkins and 10 Fresh Pumpkins so you have enough to exchange for 2 Fresh Pumpkins and 1 Glittering Pumpkin? >.> 

The Rotten Pumpkins will drop off monsters in the world.

Also, there will be trick-or-treating dailies with the Kafras in each zone. You can get 17 a day by just visiting and talking to each Kafra.

On top of that, there are three new dailies to hunt down and kill three, new monsters that are stomping around. Do all three, and you will get 7 Fresh Pumpkins a day.

To get the Halloween Accessory Box, you'll need one Blessed Pumpkin. Large Bags have a chance to drop out of those.

Though we won't be able to reveal specific drop rates, I can say that through testing this is a much improved system than what we had for the seeds. Of course, we will always take player feedback from each of these new events so we can see what works and what doesn't for the future.

Seems like it would still be a lot of farming to get enough pumpkins for each box even if you did the dailies though

Edited by inuko23, 09 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#557 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Uhm... kay... did a few dailies, bought a few boxes, tried a few of the random box things that give the chance for a large bag. Headgears... yucky, ugly, non storagable, non tradable... headgears ~_~

So I tried a lil farming test... Like 1 Rotten Pumpkin every 20 or so mobs if you're lucky. Ouch. Well all the hope I had for this event just went down the drain x_x This is horrible if we're aiming for bags... *Just being honest* *not generally hard to displease, but is not happy with this event so far*

Edit:

Had to add; it seems Pandora's Boxes have a higher drop rate =X

Edited by Harkoa, 10 October 2013 - 11:36 AM.

#558 KnightQuestions

KnightQuestions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Uhm... kay... did a few dailies, bought a few boxes, tried a few of the random box things that give the chance for a large bag. Headgears... yucky, ugly, non storagable, non tradable... headgears ~_~

So I tried a lil farming test... Like 1 Rotten Pumpkin every 20 or so mobs if you're lucky. Ouch. Well all the hope I had for this event just went down the drain x_x This is horrible if we're aiming for bags... *Just being honest* *not generally hard to displease, but is not happy with this event so far*

Yeah, same. It seems like the event is pretty impossible to get large bags from.

Edited by KnightQuestions, 10 October 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#559 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

I coulda sworn they said they increased the drop rate on the pumpkins to be higher than they were for plumeria seeds (somewhere), but in like 20 minutes I've managed to find *tabs in-game to check* 10 Pandora's Boxes, 1 Card, and oh boy, 2 Rotten Pumpkins...

On the plus side, my guild will be getting a lot of guild exp.... *sigh*

#560 KnightQuestions

KnightQuestions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I coulda sworn they said they increased the drop rate on the pumpkins to be higher than they were for plumeria seeds (somewhere), but in like 20 minutes I've managed to find *tabs in-game to check* 10 Pandora's Boxes, 1 Card, and oh boy, 2 Rotten Pumpkins...

On the plus side, my guild will be getting a lot of guild exp.... *sigh*

What have you been fighting? I tried the rabbits near the end town,got 1 in around 20 of them. I tried Scratch  Thiefs and got 1 pumpkin after 9, fighting scratch thiefs still, 20 and no more pumpkin drops from them.

Edit: got my 2nd Rotten Pumpkin from Scratch Thief's after 24 of them.

Edited by KnightQuestions, 10 October 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#561 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

All those useless headgears in the box to lower your chances of getting a Large Bag, especially since there are both perma and 14-day versions. :p_swt:

#562 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

What have you been fighting? I tried the rabbits near the end town,got 1 in around 20 of them. I tried Scratch  Thiefs and got 1 pumpkin after 9, fighting scratch thiefs still, 20 and no more pumpkin drops from them.

Edit: got my 2nd Rotten Pumpkin from Scratch Thief's after 24 of them.

I'm killing off the entire Wanderer Eater species x_x And I'm not sure if you're saying I have horrible luck or the opposite, but I'm on a Ranger with a drop rate+ VIP and the Guild Skill Jackpot 777, so I expected them to drop a little bit more often

All those useless headgears in the box to lower your chances of getting a Large Bag, especially since there are both perma and 14-day versions. :p_swt:

I've only gotten 14-day ones and 30-day ones. I don't really like these headgears but a perma one would be nicer than the limited ones (at least then I can vendor away the limited duration ones without questioning my actions) x_x

#563 KnightQuestions

KnightQuestions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm killing off the entire Wanderer Eater species x_x And I'm not sure if you're saying I have horrible luck or the opposite, but I'm on a Ranger with a drop rate+ VIP and the Guild Skill Jackpot 777, so I expected them to drop a little bit more often

I've only gotten 14-day ones and 30-day ones. I don't really like these headgears but a perma one would be nicer than the limited ones (at least then I can vendor away the limited duration ones without questioning my actions) x_x

No clue either way, the drop rates are horrible. Especially since i'm not even interested in the titles, i just want the large bags, and you seem to need to farm the hell out of the pumpkins for even one chance at getting a large bag, even after doing the quests with the trick or treat thing.

Edited by KnightQuestions, 10 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#564 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

Unfortunately the permanent versions of the Halloween headgears are character-bound and unstorage-able too. They're pretty pointless. >_>

#565 TaroBubbleTea1

TaroBubbleTea1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Server:Ch. 1/4/8

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

I still don't understand why we can't put them in kafra storage, lol.

#566 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

No clue either way, the drop rates are horrible. Especially since i'm not even interested in the titles, i just want the large bags, and you seem to need to farm the hell out of the pumpkins for even one chance at getting a large bag, even after doing the quests with the trick or treat thing.

That's all I wanted from this event too. Bleh, rawr, grrr... lol.

#567 Vanillarox

Vanillarox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on a train.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Let's give people items they can't store and clutter up their bags at the chance of getting a bigger bag.

#568 Harkoa

Harkoa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Let's give people items they can't store and clutter up their bags at the chance of getting a bigger bag.

Yeah I now have 9 of those headgears cluttering mine that I'm fighting myself to keep or vendor, but for statistics sake, I've managed to get 2 Large Bags... I guess the ratio of getting them in the box isn't bad (around 1:5 as expected), it's just getting the boxes in the first place...

#569 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

too much p2win HALPPPP

#570 6375161204042433187

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:37 PM

Sorry to bump an old thread, so where do we get these LARGE Bags again?

I googled and found this thread lol

#571 Clauchy

Clauchy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:48 PM

In the mailbox you get a newcomers gift or something and it gives large bags at lvl 25 and lvl 50 if I'm not wrong

#572 kkusagami

kkusagami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:44 PM

Osiris has 100% drop rate of bound on pickup Large Bag.

#573 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:19 AM

Also, you can get Large Bags from P.stones and A.H. ~ sometimes.

#574 Artsy357

Artsy357

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:29 AM

They are also sometimes in the monthly Happy Hour Box event. 

#575 dvalinthecacnea

dvalinthecacnea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Earth

Posted 10 December 2016 - 06:03 AM

Dat moment when u see dozens of pages eating popcorn seeing people raging 3 years ago but ends with a super anti-climatic situation XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users