• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#1 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Should it really take 2-3 months to get a loyal evolved homunculus S? I can go from level 1 non trans novice to a 100 gen in like a week. Do I really need to AFK for the next few months to get my homunculus S?

Blood lust amistr will take sooo long... I can't believe they never updated the intimacy system in renewal. Isn't the whole point of having a homunculus to help level you up? It certainly isn't doing its job.

#2 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Yeah it's pretty stupid. I've manage to get two homunculus' up to homunculus S by hand and manage to screw up with both so now I have nothing

#3 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

This topic needs a bump! I am tired of having to feed my homun for 3 weeks for just 2 days if that of AFK leveling without him being in danger of running away. I really think we should have a special food to gain more than 1 intimacy on our homuns.

#4 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

The whole system just encourages people to autofeed the way it is now.

#5 ReshiramFlare

ReshiramFlare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Yeahhh, takes so much longer to get homun loyal than to actually level the gen. Maybe it is to encourage us to sit afk vending? >.>

#6 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

The whole system just encourages people to autofeed the way it is now.

Just like the levelling system encourages people to bot.

#7 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

Just like the levelling system encourages people to bot.

That doesn't even make sense. Leveling is ridiculously easy in renewal for those who know what it was like before Biolabs/Thors and before renewal.

Unlike player leveling, homunculus intimacy just crawls forward and there is nothing you can do about the fixed rate.

Bots can afk intimacy 24/7 and achieve a homunculus S with loyal skill within 2 weeks. A real player, hell, that would take at least 1 1/2 months.... 2 months, maybe more if you are really busy.

#8 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Bump again! All you Homun levelers out there, let's really discuss this suggestion. Cause intimacy is def an issue that needs some reworking.

#9 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

They should just legalize autofeeding and call it a day. I'd wager most of the people with a 150 homun did it at one point or another.

#10 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

They should just legalize autofeeding and call it a day. I'd wager most of the people with a 150 homun did it at one point or another.

I set a timer on my phone to come back every so often so it doesn't starve :P But it's grueling. And I'm only like halfway to loyal afte rlike 3 weeks...

#11 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

Bump! And I might have to try that Kritical

#12 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

I sent you a PM. Please response.

#13 MajorScik

MajorScik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Bump

#14 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Feeding Homunculus

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

its more easy to level  them to 150 than feed homunculus

my poor vanil is already some months on 99 still on neutral damn

Edited by Edstyle, 18 October 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#15 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Yes, its a painful, boring and tedious process.

Its just awkward they haven't changed the system.

#16 MajorScik

MajorScik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

The problem is we can go blue in the face talking about it and nothing will ever be done. Its really annoying because I love the game but its so time consuming once every few months i activate my accounts 

and come and feed my pet as much as i can for a week straight till I just feel like i am wasting time. I am a 97 Bio with a level 96 amistr pet and its been neutral for months and months. I just dont have the time

in my busy life to spend hours feeding this pet and seeing no benefit.  This game has been out for 10+years how can you's not have learned to listen to the people yet? 

I mean you could make an item and make some money on it or do events for pet intimacy as you had in the past. But lets be real a cash shop item would be the best all around option for you monetary wise.

Make it trade-able so people can buy it for zeny in game off people who has money to throw around on it. make lots of people happy all around. I know last time I came back to the game was

because of the intimacy event. Your shooting yourself in the foot by not having this item. 

#17 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Cant we get at least some ding when homunculus reach 11 hunger, I felt in sleep and forgot to close client :sob: 

#18 MajorScik

MajorScik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Lets face it the entire system could use an overhaul 

#19 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Agreed. Starting with feeding and intimacy. It's the one thing that slows leveling down a bit.

Edited by Trixdee, 22 October 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#20 markdoesbark

markdoesbark

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1089 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

They should just permanently implement that instant loyal thing they had when homun S came out, even if there's a KP item needed for it, it's a hell of a lot better than AFK feeding homuns

#21 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

I can food my homunculus 15 times per day. that will be +15 intimancy

to reach 911 i would take more than 2 months

THEM reach again o loyal to make to homunculus S

THEM AGAIN to afking

so in totally i would need a 6 months without any error to get my so wanted homunculus 

Cant WP make at least for the half of this??? cash shop items are also to sell for the players cause rag is made of 90% of veteran.... and they dont like +7 gears or something like this

#22 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

I can food my homunculus 15 times per day. that will be +15 intimancy

to reach 911 i would take more than 2 months

You only have to feed it once an hour. Takes 15 seconds or less. If you do that during your day, you'll reach intimacy in 3 weeks or less.

- 5 weeks.

THEM reach again o loyal to make to homunculus S

You only have to reach loyal intimacy once. After that, you can evolve it to a Homunculus S.

- 8 weeks.

THEM AGAIN to afking

Now you're just looking for excuses.

- 8 weeks.

All in all, it should take you 3 weeks to a month to create a homunculus S.

They should probably introduce kafra shop items to make it easier for players like you to feed/train their homunculus. Just like they did with the levelling system.

Edited by ShiveringShadows, 25 October 2013 - 07:15 AM.

#23 Edstyle

Edstyle

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

You only have to feed it once an hour. Takes 15 seconds or less. If you do that during your day, you'll reach intimacy in 3 weeks or less.

- 5 weeks.

OF course if you feed all at once will not gain 1 point per intimacy

AND LIKE I SAID  "do that during your day", i dont have all day.... rarely I have than 2 hours to play maybe except on saturdays at night... but im not spending my sunday on game... sry not so much geek but trying to get my things most perfect possible

You only have to reach loyal intimacy once. After that, you can evolve it to a Homunculus S.

- 8 weeks.

so thats 2 months

Now you're just looking for excuses.

- 8 weeks.

All in all, it should take you 3 weeks to a month to create a homunculus S.

They should probably introduce kafra shop items to make it easier for players like you to feed/train their homunculus. Just like they did with the levelling system.

So you can get 3 weeks to homunculus S, just us know how you do it without spend your life in a game

About KP item and leveling system you can keep QQing

#24 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

OF course if you feed all at once will not gain 1 point per intimacy

AND LIKE I SAID  "do that during your day", i dont have all day.... rarely I have than 2 hours to play maybe except on saturdays at night... but im not spending my sunday on game... sry not so much geek but trying to get my things most perfect possible

Like I said, you don't have to spend all day feeding your homunculus. You don't have to be a 'geek', 'dweeb', 'dork' (or any other variation you can think of) to feed your homunculus.. If you can't be bothered to feed it, that's fine. But don't expect your homunculus to magically evolve out of thin air.

so thats 2 months

2 months...for you it seems. Because you can't be bothered to feed your homunculus.

So you can get 3 weeks to homunculus S, just us know how you do it without spend your life in a game

About KP item and leveling system you can keep QQing

Getting a homunculus to evolve in 3 weeks takes little time. As I've explained earlier, it takes only 15 seconds or less each hour to feed your homunculus. If you add all that up, the actual time you spend feeding your homunculus to loyal intimacy, is less than an hour. If you can't even do that, then you're going to have a hard time playing the rest of this game.

And please, don't try and turn things the other way around. I'm not the one 'QQing' (whatever that means) for this change, you are.

I'm not even going to bother with your 'you have no life, I do' comments. Sounds kind of childish.

#25 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

You have the time to AFK your homunc all day and feed it? You either work from home or don't have a job/don't go to school if you can leave it AFK all day. That is pretty much the only way you could do it "3 weeks easily."

I'm at work/school all day except fri/sat/sun and have very little energy to play during the week. I've already made 2 homunc S but it took a ridiculous amount of time doing it this way.

"Getting it to evolve in 3 weeks takes little time"

LOL ROFL. Yeah right... max intimacy you can get in a day is ~120 and that is feeding it every 10 mins being on 24/7. I suspect most people can only do it a few hours a day tops and actually want to PLAY RO.... not sit there and feed their homunculus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users