Homunculus Intimacy - Page 3 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Homunculus Intimacy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

I'd also like to see them make some changes to intimacy.  One thing I feel like would be a good idea is:

• Have the homunculus gain intimacy on feeding like now
  • For 30 minutes after homun gains a level, it has a chance to gain 5-10 additional intimacy per feeding.
  • While fighting, if the alchemist has attacked a monster and the homunculus has attacked the same monster, add 1 intimacy when the monster is killed.

I feel like that last bullet point would especially be a good idea since the whole point of the homunculus system was to have a pet that would help you level, not a slave that would level for you while you do other things constantly.  That being said, it would simply give an intimacy advantage to people who actually leveled with their homun.

#52 Soulkyoko

Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:10 AM

I"d love it if they lvled up alongside me instead of having to afklvl =/

#53 aMoore

aMoore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationHere and there.
  • Server:Chaos [Renewal]

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

I prefer if they gain 0.05 intimacy for every 5 monsters they kill. That would be awesome.

#54 Djaytorre

Djaytorre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

I wholeheartedly agree with this post,i did the mistake of not dismissing my homonculus before i left my vendor with some items to sell and when i came back he had lost a ton of loyalty,granted it was my fault but still i just parked my alchemist and i just dont play him anymore.

I wouild understand the hassle of leveling a homonculus if they were like a HUGE asset but to be honest they really arent that op to begin with,sure hope they change the loyalty system because i feel bad about not playing my alchemist.

#55 nguxdarkangel82x

nguxdarkangel82x

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

lol I find the fact that they have made a forum and several threads to talk about the game and all, but never in any of the suggestion threads do you seem them taking someone idea and making it real........

its pointless everyone waste their time coming here and saying anything cause they wont make the change

if they was going to they would have when renewal hit and they didn't so what we want to see happen with our homunculus will never come to happen.....

I say hold a in game protest LOL....like it would even work but every alch/bio/gene should meet in a town and blow it up with messages

forcing a gm to come and see what is lagging the town down forcing them to do a reboot on the town.....

when seeing that hopefully they would read some of the messages or maybe get thought to even come look at this thread....

of course that last comment is a waste of time typing and speaking my mind cause it too would be something that has fallen of deaf ears and blind eyes

#56 xHaeLord

xHaeLord

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hi!

Here's what I can suggest so you can boost your homun's intimacy faster....

Remember the basic addition and subtraction of intimacy just stick to it....

Make sure you only feed your humon when its hunger is at 15. Feed it until its hunger reaches 75....

As for me, I have "Filir" - I feed him when his hunger is at 15 so it increases its hunger by 10 making the total 25 -> that should be plus 1..

Here's the table:

15 - 1st feed = 25 hunger => +1

25 - 2nd feed = 35 hunger => +1

35 - 3rd feed = 45 hunger => +.75

45 - 4th feed = 55 hunger => +.75

55 - 5th feed = 65 hunger => +.75

65 - 6th feed = 75 hunger => +.75

so you can AFK longer

but if you are that focused and eager to boost your homun's intimacy the best way is to feed it twice only when its hunger reaches 15.. The only downside is your AFK time is less...

Hope it helps... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users