No replies to this topic

#1 Asura

Asura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place. But since the topic is about sorcerers, I figured here would be the best place if anything. 

I have a concern about the sorcerer skill sprites. Now I heard from other forums/threads that the Sorcerer skill sprites had been rushed due to Kro needing to meet deadlines. My main question for this thread is if there are any plans on updating or changing certain skill sprites like they did with the Rune Knight's character sprite. 

Honestly, I'm fine with most of their skill sprites even though they aren't the flashiest thing in the world. My main concern are the insignia's. Up until this time I didn't mind the skills until I started to use the insignia's. Like are they going to update the sprites to have at least different colors? This doesn't have to do some much as looks as in functionality. Like how am I, if I was playing a different class in woe, pvp, pvm, et, and other manners, suppose to know that what is on the floor is a wind insignia and not a fire one since they all look like fire?

Thanks,

P.S. Before someone gets smart aleck with me about asking the person who casted the insignia, in WoE and stuff you aren't always going to be in contact witht he person who is casting it. Personally I liked the idea of someone putting a water insignia and teammates would come by and utilize it without have to find out who casted it in the first place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users