• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MatchuPichu0324

MatchuPichu0324

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Which of them is better when it comes to Wars and PVPs?

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'm not really an expert in the dealer class, but I'll attempt to answer that question for you. 

To be honest, they're both fairly decent when it comes to PVP. It's really hard to tell which class is better than the other, and both have their own charms.

But, I think that when it is group battles, the one who is more effective will be the artisan. Mainly because of sleep. Okay, sleep goes away if the target gets hit, and is not as good as the stun, which a gun bourg has. But sleep has a 100% success chance, while the stun ability of bourgs only has 70% stun chance (the pvp version, the normal one has even less). Also, sleep has an aoe effect, so it is a very strong ability for group combat. 

Secondly, artis also have a close range stun with a 100% chance. Sure, it's close range, but stuns make a big difference in pvp, wether they're ranged or melee doesn't matter.

Also important, artis have the dread, terror, and/or judgment knight at their disposal to summon, whereas the bourg can only summon hunters or warriors. 

On the other hand, bourgs are also not a class you should mess with. Their ranged stun is incredibly useful for 1v1 combat, and in my opinion the gun bourg outclasses the artisan when it comes to 1v1 combat. Also important to notice is, that the bourg has better passives than the artisan, and also has reflect, which is incredibly useful in PVP. 

I end this by saying that either class is fine to go with, they're both good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users