Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Aesir*

Æsir*

Edited by Yukyrie, 08 September 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#4 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

For several weeks now, WP has been busy fixing and convincing us players to support the RO2's WOE system and yet.... First Official WOE was successful and the castle has been claimed by Aesir Guild and not even one Recognition was given by WP... I'm just curious Why?

a.) Is it because, the first Official WOE castle owner was not one of their l**d**s?

b.) They just don't care?

c.) They are just purely racist?

d.) They just don't know how to recognize Player's efforts and loyalty?

Note : These are purely hypothetical questions... no offense meant.

Edited by xGanelon, 08 September 2013 - 06:50 PM.

#5 3539130503144650267

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

aezir pls xD

#6 NosSoul

NosSoul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationChile, Quilpué
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Discrimination op U.U'

For several weeks now, WP has been busy fixing and convincing us players to support the RO2's WOE system and yet.... First Official WOE was successful and the castle has been claimed by Aesir Guild and not even one Recognition was given by WP... I'm just curious Why?

a.) Is it because, the first Official WOE castle owner was not one of their l**d**s?

#7 MrGugo

MrGugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

NICE WOE. there isn't much lag.. :D gj WP team.! and.. to AEZIR congrats :D

Thank you so much Clinkz ! Congratz for the guilds that participated in woe, all the guilds did a great job, it was really fun.

Because we are latins :'c, jk!

#8 LOLOXORZ

LOLOXORZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Well, no offense but this has like little merit, WoE is crap and We know it. Now a PLAYER LIMIT during WoE is like giving free WoE Victories to whoever have 2 or 3 allied guilds. Just take a look at how many "WoE" guilds are really active as of today?

Winning WoE as it is now is a joke, saldy :(

P.S. I don't WoE and I don't plan to WoE cause it's boring and unrewarding regardless of the NPC tax and the +1k HP cause Plumberg Title is even better than that WoE Buff reward lol. WP is doin' a great job making WoE a good addition to this game /sarcasm.

Edited by LOLOXORZ, 08 September 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#9 Dontcare01254

Dontcare01254

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Videos? WOE VIDEOS?

#10 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

the forums need a woe section (not woe test season) :o

#11 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Grats, want a cookie? Not sure why you guys are making such a big deal out of this, or this a bragging thread?

/idontparticipateinwoe

/dontbelongtoanactiveguild

#12 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Well, no offense but this has like little merit, WoE is crap and We know it. Now a PLAYER LIMIT during WoE is like giving free WoE Victories to whoever have 2 or 3 allied guilds. Just take a look at how many "WoE" guilds are really active as of today?

Winning WoE as it is now is a joke, saldy :(

P.S. I don't WoE and I don't plan to WoE cause it's boring and unrewarding regardless of the NPC tax and the +1k HP cause Plumberg Title is even better than that WoE Buff reward lol. WP is doin' a great job making WoE a good addition to this game /sarcasm.

I understand your point, and it is a viewpoint from a player who have not participated the event... but when it comes to the viewpoint of WP, WOE is supposedly their "Ace", card because they were the first RO2 server to release and develop the system. It is just disappointing that when players actually participated and supported their system even if it was far far from being a  "Perfect" system, they just don't know how to appreciate such efforts and they expect us players to continue in supporting and spending money for their company.  :p_sad: 

One more thing.. If you happen to have joined the last WOE, you would have seen that there were more than enough players and guilds who participated, and as far as I know... Aesir guild has no ally guild that time and yet succeeded. Anyways, I respect your opinion and I hope someday you would try joining WOE, because for us, win or lose, with or without recognition, Its all about FUN and being together with your real friends who treat you as family and not as mere pawns for disposal  :heh: 

Edited by xGanelon, 08 September 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#13 LOLOXORZ

LOLOXORZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I understand your point, and it is a viewpoint from a player who have not participated the event... but when it comes to the viewpoint of WP, WOE is supposedly their "Ace", card because they were the first RO2 server to release and develop the system. It is just disappointing that when players actually participated and supported their system even if it was far far from being a  "Perfect" system, they just don't know how to appreciate such efforts and they expect us players to continue in supporting and spending money for their company.  :p_sad: 

One more thing.. If you happen to have joined the last WOE, you would have seen that there were more than enough players and guilds who participated, and as far as I know... Aesir guild has no ally guild that time and yet succeeded. Anyways, I respect your opinion and I hope someday you would try joining WOE, because for us, win or lose, with or without recognition, Its all about FUN and being together with your real friends who treat you as family and not as mere pawns for disposal  :heh: 

LOLS? No allied guilds?

Collision(?) And pretty much any single Chilean guild there... But as I said, WoE is crap, it requires no real effort as long as you have 2 or 3 allies with this low population (WoE actives) it works like this

"MAIN GUILD" or guild who is going to take the castle among the alliance gets the protection of the other guilds for them to take the fortress ok? so the people that is NOT allied to any of the said guilds is going to fight pretty much against 3 or 4 ALLIED GUILDS+Randoms.

And the fact that WoE has a 400 player cap make it even worst, let's say the defending guild has up to 50-70 members on, then add another 30-50 from each allied guild that's about 200 players working as a DEFENSIVE WALL against 200 players that might NOT be allied to anyone nor organized and fighting to each other... you get my point now? about how easy to get a fortress in this WoE is? 

Edited by LOLOXORZ, 08 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

#14 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

LOLS? No allied guilds?

Collision(?) And pretty much any single Chilean guild there... But as I said, WoE is crap, it requires no real effort as long as you have 2 or 3 allies with this low population (WoE actives) it works like this

"MAIN GUILD" or guild who is going to take the castle among the alliance gets the protection of the other guilds for them to take the fortress ok? so the people that is NOT allied to any of the said guilds is going to fight pretty much against 3 or 4 ALLIED GUILDS+Randoms.

And the fact that WoE has a 400 player cap make it even worst, let's say the defending guild has up to 50-70 members on, then add another 30-50 from each allied guild that's about 200 players working as a DEFENSIVE WALL against 200 players that might NOT be allied to anyone nor organized and fighting to each other... you get my point now? about how easy to get a fortress in this WoE is? 

LMAO.. Regardless of having allies or not, the Castle was not occupied by any Guild, every guild was given a fair chance to take over the castle at the first place. Having a bad or good guild was not even the point, WOE is the only option in the game where you can fight with your guild mates side by side against other players and have FUN, that is the MAIN point, Simple, I never argued about WOE  being good or CRAP, because as far as I am concerned, the WOE system is still on its development stages and can be rated as a "BAD" , incomplete Siege system but at least players have that option, and if you are not interested in such, it is your own decision, with your own reason but  the issues between guilds and ALLIES are out of the topic. FARM FOREVER if that is what you consider FUN, but for us, twice a week of Massive PVP Guild vs GUILD, may it be "CRAPPY" or Not, we consider it FUN, rather than 24/7 killing mobs :P

One more thing, Getting the Castle was not easy... and if it was really easy as you say it is, It would be better if you show us some proof instead of pure textual conspiracies. Make your guild get the castle next WOE, have a screenshot. After that, you can tell everyone that getting a fortress is easy in this game but until then... keep on farming :P

Edited by xGanelon, 08 September 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#15 4567130503151817777

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

a-b-c-d) Aesir isnt in the top 15 guilds who spent the most money in the game. That's why I think there is no recognition ~

Edited by 4567130503151817777, 08 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

#16 peterhatch

peterhatch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Ughh because the real major good guilds quit and left RO2? that's why WoE is crap now and it's really not a big deal? but that's just me.

#17 saoLian

saoLian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

pardon for the spelling .. it's AESIR GUILD .HAHAHA

evidence that. I'm not one of them, I just want to give my greetings to them :)

Edited by saoLian, 08 September 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#18 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

Ughh because the real major good guilds quit and left RO2? that's why WoE is crap now and it's really not a big deal? but that's just me.

Major good guild? What does have to do with you? And yeah its fine with you coz the gold emperium owner is milking the game 150k zeny a week. Get out of here man.

#19 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

a-b-c-d) Aesir isnt in the top 15 guilds who spent the most money in the game. That's why I think there is no recognition ~

What does money have to do with skills? That's how your logic works? 

#20 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

No one gives a crap about WoE or the fact you won a castle.

Be happy with your WoE buff and move on.

No one cared in RO1 when a guild took a castle either.

#21 4567130503151817777

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

That is not what I mean, the point is that WP doesn't give interest to small guilds, and was cleared with "the 100 Strong Cape Event".

Edited by 4567130503151817777, 08 September 2013 - 09:19 PM.

#22 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Will someone please give a dollar to this cry baby?

#23 peterhatch

peterhatch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Major good guild? What does have to do with you? And yeah its fine with you coz the gold emperium owner is milking the game 150k zeny a week. Get out of here man.

What does have to do with me? NOTHING. did you read what i posted? "that's just me" means that's my "opinion", read first before you judge people. you read the message wrong.."man"

Edited by peterhatch, 08 September 2013 - 09:40 PM.

#24 hunterxros

hunterxros

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChannel 3, Alberta
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Congrats AESIR Guild  :no1:

#25 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Lol @ the people thinking winning a castle is a big deal. I'm pretty sure only a small minority really care about WoE and most of the other big guilds are retiring left and right. But congrats? I guess?

And can people use legible fonts? All these 'fancy' monotype corsovia fonts can really put people off in reading the actual message.

Plus, it makes you look/sound pompous.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users