Kalamithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMadrid
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

If you didn't go to woe just STFU, you're just talking without knowing anything

Woe was full of ppl, battles everywhere and lag. It was a real achievement for Aesir to win the castle

so congratz! 

#27 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

If you didn't go to woe just STFU, you're just talking without knowing anything

Woe was full of ppl, battles everywhere and lag. It was a real achievement for Aesir to win the castle

so congratz! 

Very well said.

Congrats Aesir  :no1:

*ignore the flower boy, he just cant accept the fact that his so-called-strong-guild cant do anything but hate and trashtalk*

#28 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

No one gives a crap about WoE or the fact you won a castle.

Be happy with your WoE buff and move on.

No one cared in RO1 when a guild took a castle either.

Wait... you are not comparing ro1 with ro2 in woe?

*facepalm* ro1 woe on official servers is a whole different cake... the best drama is there!!!!!!

And you just insuted 10 years on ro history... this woe maybe no up to standard and hell Ihave say stuff to kick people hopes around but at the end aesir was there, a bunch of younglings without no-colo to full colo fighting together for a broken dream, supporting each other for that fleeting glory and guess what. I can smile knowing they found a strenght many guilds lacked...

They made alliances, they made friends and recruit every person they could find who weren't giving up the server... and guess what... it worked.

But want to hear something better... those players that fought this WOE won because they went today thinking of not coming back empty handed and my hat the leaders for always pushing for more even if wp shafted the cape.

#29 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

How some people minds work:

Guild X wins Woe.

if (person in question) is on Guild X: "ZOMG! I Winz!"

if (person in question) is not on Guild X: "Bah, it doesn't mean anything!".

Happens every time.

#30 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Guild X wins Woe.
Happens every time.

Applies for anything in life really.

#31 Wiseblade

Wiseblade

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

Felicidades chic@s !!! Enhorabuena a tod@s !!!

Saludos desde España !!

Wise

#32 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Guild X wins Woe.
Happens every time.

Its called double standards... and then there is nice and polite people same as nasty and jealous.

Going to sleep chao

#33 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Grats!
But u still need to lvl up your guild so u can get zenny $$$$ :P

#34 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

I understand your point, and it is a viewpoint from a player who have not participated the event... but when it comes to the viewpoint of WP, WOE is supposedly their "Ace", card because they were the first RO2 server to release and develop the system. It is just disappointing that when players actually participated and supported their system even if it was far far from being a  "Perfect" system, they just don't know how to appreciate such efforts and they expect us players to continue in supporting and spending money for their company.  :p_sad: 

One more thing.. If you happen to have joined the last WOE, you would have seen that there were more than enough players and guilds who participated, and as far as I know... Aesir guild has no ally guild that time and yet succeeded. Anyways, I respect your opinion and I hope someday you would try joining WOE, because for us, win or lose, with or without recognition, Its all about FUN and being together with your real friends who treat you as family and not as mere pawns for disposal  :heh: 

This is pathetic. You're creating unnessary drama and people like you are poison, honestly.

First of all, Aesir won, that's great for them. However what do you expect? A stand innovation from everyone in the server including the staff to reward them? That's absolute -_-. I find it amusing that each time WP messes up (which sadly happens more often than we would all like) all the people immediately demand compensation of some sort. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that stuff like the Eremes incident or the Cape event was beyond messed up, but some of you need to chill the hell out. I recall a few weeks ago how Shadow Assault was bugged and some assassins demanded blood points as compensation.

Get over yourself.

And for the record, Aesir has allies. So get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.

#35 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Out of all the things to complain about, not getting recognized for a few seconds that you won WoE by the game is scraping the bottom of the barrel, don't you think?

#36 VriskaTsubaki

VriskaTsubaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNifflheim
  • Server:Odin (?)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Congrats even that you're campers when there's no woe, I hope this victory make all of you think about tiny guilds trying to farm books and stop camping in the Prontera fortress entrance :)

#37 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Scraped through the bottom of the barrel and digging through the dirt beneath it.

#38 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

This is pathetic. You're creating unnessary drama and people like you are poison, honestly.

First of all, Aesir won, that's great for them. However what do you expect? A stand innovation from everyone in the server including the staff to reward them? That's absolute -_-. I find it amusing that each time WP messes up (which sadly happens more often than we would all like) all the people immediately demand compensation of some sort. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that stuff like the Eremes incident or the Cape event was beyond messed up, but some of you need to chill the hell out. I recall a few weeks ago how Shadow Assault was bugged and some assassins demanded blood points as compensation.

Get over yourself.

And for the record, Aesir has allies. So get your facts straight before you start pointing fingers.

Woah Woah... First off, get off your high horse dude, I never intended for any drama, I am just merely stating my opinion regarding our experiences during the first official WOE. Pointing fingers? lols, did I even mention anybody? regarding anything? come on, did I ever stated that i knew everything? Don't put your own words on my statements. "as far as I know... Aesir guild has no ally guild that time and yet succeeded." I only stated my own opinion base on my own knowledge. SIMPLE, no drama or anything. I never expected  any reward for anybody from Warp portal but a mere announcement regarding the events that unfold during the FIRST OFFICIAL WOE.  

It is you who needs to get over yourself, Its not because your guild was not the one who got the castle of First Official WOE, doesn't mean that the rest of the guilds who actively participated don't deserve any recognition.

Again. Everything I have stated in my posts were purely my own opinions, and if you felt targeted or deeply affected, I don't really care. At the end of the day... Ragnarok II is just a game and not a lifestyle. :P

#39 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Woah Woah... First off, get off your high horse dude, I never intended for any drama, I am just merely stating my opinion regarding our experiences during the first official WOE. Pointing fingers? lols, did I even mention anybody? regarding anything? come on, did I ever stated that i knew everything? Don't put your own words on my statements. "as far as I know... Aesir guild has no ally guild that time and yet succeeded." I only stated my own opinion base on my own knowledge. SIMPLE, no drama or anything. I never expected  any reward for anybody from Warp portal but a mere announcement regarding the events that unfold during the FIRST OFFICIAL WOE.  

It is you who needs to get over yourself, Its not because your guild was not the one who got the castle of First Official WOE, doesn't mean that the rest of the guilds who actively participated don't deserve any recognition.

Again. Everything I have stated in my posts were purely my own opinions, and if you felt targeted or deeply affected, I don't really care. At the end of the day... Ragnarok II is just a game and not a lifestyle. :P

High horse? Please elaborate. You turned a simple thread about a person congratulating  Aesir in their much deserved win into "WP doesn't recognize small guilds." ...and recognition for participating? Really. Man are we spoiled. Also, it was never our goal to obtain the castle seeing as we lost a majority of our members since they migrated to another game, our goal was to assist Aesir in getting their castle, and so, mission accomplished.

#40 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

High horse? Please elaborate. You turned a simple thread about a person congratulating  Aesir in their much deserved win into "WP doesn't recognize small guilds." ...and recognition for participating? Really. Man are we spoiled. Also, it was never our goal to obtain the castle seeing as we lost a majority of our members since they migrated to another game, our goal was to assist Aesir in getting their castle, and so, mission accomplished.

LMAO, I wont waste my time on you dude, I just stated my opinions regarding the first official WOE, that's all, If you really think and insists that there is more to that, go on and tire yourself out,  because I really don't care about you or your guild, :P 

#41 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

LMAO, I wont waste my time on you dude, I just stated my opinions regarding the first official WOE, that's all, If you really think and insists that there is more to that, go on and tire yourself out,  because I really don't care about you or your guild, :P

Nah, I'm done. Just wanted to call you out~ :3

#42 Erodoeth

Erodoeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

For several weeks now, WP has been busy fixing and convincing us players to support the RO2's WOE system and yet.... First Official WOE was successful and the castle has been claimed by Aesir Guild and not even one Recognition was given by WP... I'm just curious Why?

a.) Is it because, the first Official WOE castle owner was not one of their l**d**s?

b.) They just don't care?

c.) They are just purely racist?

d.) They just don't know how to recognize Player's efforts and loyalty?

Note : These are purely hypothetical questions... no offense meant.

Haha, obviously you don't have a brain. This WoE had a 400ppl map limit, so a lot of people and guilds weren't able to participate. Apparently WoE is still in test season, because if they open the event for everyone, people would be getting lots of crashes.  You can't call it official if 50%+ of the users weren't able to part of it.

#43 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

Haha, obviously you don't have a brain. This WoE had a 400ppl map limit, so a lot of people and guilds weren't able to participate. Apparently WoE is still in test season, because if they open the event for everyone, people would be getting lots of crashes.  You can't call it official if 50%+ of the users weren't able to part of it.

Obviously you're just too bitter that your self proclaimed TOP 2 Guild was trashed :P Crying for the 400 limit? then why not enter early? Poor PC? Poor Connection? or Really just pure lame reasoning? :P  I don't really care! And who has no brain here? WOE TEST SEASON? Seriously? Come on baby boy, WOE test season ended a month ago LMAO! WOE officially opened last September 1 (Sunday), and because of technical issues, it was postponed to last Sunday(September 8), same reason why the Castle Owner already got the benefits of having the castle like the Tax System.

Let me put it in a simpler explanation and example, so your bird brain could understand somehow...

Restaurant A, officially opened their restaurant but due to financial constraints, the restaurants can only accommodate 50% of the supposed number of customers. Question? Did the Restaurant A officially opened or Not? Regardless of the circumstances, Restaurant A officially opened. Simple. Got the idea? I hope so dude, for your own sake. :P

q1o3.jpg

Edited by xGanelon, 09 September 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#44 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

For several weeks now, WP has been busy fixing and convincing us players to support the RO2's WOE system and yet.... First Official WOE was successful and the castle has been claimed by Aesir Guild and not even one Recognition was given by WP... I'm just curious Why?

a.) Is it because, the first Official WOE castle owner was not one of their l**d**s?

b.) They just don't care?

c.) They are just purely racist?

d.) They just don't know how to recognize Player's efforts and loyalty?

Note : These are purely hypothetical questions... no offense meant.

You know there's only 3 guilds who have taken the castle and the only time any guild has gotten recognition was for winning the very first WoE. You didn't hear WP screaming for joy every time we (Collision) took/kept the castle.

#45 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

You know there's only 3 guilds who have taken the castle and the only time any guild has gotten recognition was for winning the very first WoE. You didn't hear WP screaming for joy every time we (Collision) took/kept the castle.

I am aware of that... and as I said, I never ask for any recognition or reward, LMAO, I was just disappointed that there was not even one announcement regarding the events that transcended during the First Official WOE. NO more NO less. 

Edited by xGanelon, 09 September 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#46 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

I am aware of that... and as I said, I never ask for any recognition or reward, LMAO, I was just disappointed that there was not even one announcement regarding the events that transcended during the First Official WOE. NO more NO less. 

Explain why this WoE is any different from all the other WoE we've had in the past during the "test" season and why you deserve recognition for getting a castle with help?

Please..

#47 Erodoeth

Erodoeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Restaurant A, officially opened their restaurant but due to financial constraints, the restaurants can only accommodate 50% of the supposed number of customers. Question? Did the Restaurant A officially opened or Not? Regardless of the circumstances, Restaurant A officially opened. Simple. Got the idea? I hope so dude, for your own sake. :P

For the love of saint god, your more stupid than I thought... If you gonna use examples, at least get one that can actually APPLY to this circunstances.

"First World CUP is going to be held, but for limit and organizing reasons only 10 countries will be able to participate." Can you still call it a world cup? Of course not....

#48 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

For the love of saint god, your more stupid than I thought... If you gonna use examples, at least get one that can actually APPLY to this circunstances.

"First World CUP is going to be held, but for limit and organizing reasons only 10 countries will be able to participate." Can you still call it a world cup? Of course not....

WHAHAHHAHAH! LMAO?! Really dude?! You really compared the the simple mechanics of an under developed Siege system of an online game to an organized World Cup?

In WOE, there is no required number of contestants or participating Guilds to commence, actually even if there is no guild who will participate in the event, WOE will still go on and on every scheduled time :P while a WORLD CUP, is a competition organized by an association of teams that are all required to join. These are two different fields with different mechanics of system. So there is really no connection and sense at all. 

IN SHORT, WOE will always commence even if you or any of your guild members does or doesn't participate with any lame reason you might have :P

I really pity you dude. Sorry.  :p_sick:

#49 MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Crying for the 400 limit? then why not enter early? Poor PC? Poor Connection? or Really just pure lame reasoning? 

I don't think you understand why they imposed the 400 person cap in the WoE map. On September 1st, the first WoE started. A short time into it, the server for the WoE map itself crashed, and as far as I know, disconnected all players on the map at the time, while locking all the people who weren't on the map out of it. When people could get back into the WoE map, the timer for WoE was infinite, and there were no Emperiums to be seen or taken. The GMs decided to manually restart WoE after that, and, not too long afterwards, the WoE map's server crashed yet again, causing the same problems to all players a second time. It was after that in which the GMs said that WoE was postponed until further notice. The 400 person cap on the map was instated not because people were QQing about lagging/crashing on the WoE map, but because the game's servers itself could not handle the massive influx of people on the map at the time.

Also, I can't find a source, but I seem to recall it being said during test season that official WoE would likely have a character limit and queue to get into it.

#50 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

Sorry for all the people saying getting the first castle in RO2 WoE,is a big deal.Everyone knows it will never be as big as its predecessor's event and wanting bragging rights for it is asking for to much,as it is already.Thing is,a lot of people on this server could care less about WoE,being how it is at the moment.Hell,many people aren't even geared enough for it and want to focus solely on the PvE aspect right now.So,if the idea is that players think the winning guild deserves something for taking the castle,all I can say is well......

I will congratulate Aesir for their achievement if its worth anything,but seriously,it's not a big deal at the moment.Even taking a whole realm in RO1 WoE,is better than taking a single castle in RO2 WoE.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users