Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

You know there's only 3 guilds who have taken the castle and the only time any guild has gotten recognition was for winning the very first WoE. You didn't hear WP screaming for joy every time we (Collision) took/kept the castle.

Because the three WoE winners were Collision, Ice (allied with Collision for the first half, which is when they won), and Aesir (allied with Collision for the second half, which is when they won), it probably isn't considered very impressive that Aesir (one of the top three in WoE on the basis of having taken the Emp already) still has the emp.  Its all happened before.  Technically, anyone else would have made it something worth noticing.  As is, it's still shows we're holding the status quo.

That's at the official level of course.  Obviously privately Aesir's ally will be congratulating them in their execution of siege, but from a public level it's technically not quite as impressive pulling off what they have been for a while now.

So on that note, the public words being traded around to directly or indirectly bash around either guilds or "other guilds" probably isn't a good idea here.  Just send a private message to someone in Aesir with a congratulations... or just move on and plan for thursday (or move on in general for those who aren't in WoE).  This public stuff isn't necessary, especially the hateful arguments.

#52 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

Explain why this WoE is any different from all the other WoE we've had in the past during the "test" season and why you deserve recognition for getting a castle with help?

Please..

Why would I explain anything? Getting a castle? Did I ever say we got a castle? Did I ever say that i want a recognition for getting a castle? LMAO, Please read first and understand evertyhing before butting in, been replying to almost every body the same answers.... LMAO. I am not even an Aesir member. Anyways, don't have time to explain to anybody, so figure it out on ur own :P

#53 CokeFloatt

CokeFloatt

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDoha
  • Server:Odin NA, SEA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Too many bitter. lol. hihi. Grats Aezir <3

#54 CokeFloatt

CokeFloatt

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDoha
  • Server:Odin NA, SEA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Fagget. HAHA Typo. lol. Congrats Gugoo my beshieee <3 Congrats Aesir 

#55 Erodoeth

Erodoeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

WHAHAHHAHAH! LMAO?! Really dude?! You really compared the the simple mechanics of an under developed Siege system of an online game to an organized World Cup?

In WOE, there is no required number of contestants or participating Guilds to commence, actually even if there is no guild who will participate in the event, WOE will still go on and on every scheduled time :P while a WORLD CUP, is a competition organized by an association of teams that are all required to join. These are two different fields with different mechanics of system. So there is really no connection and sense at all. 

IN SHORT, WOE will always commence even if you or any of your guild members does or doesn't participate with any lame reason you might have :P

I really pity you dude. Sorry.  :p_sick:

Haha, of course you didn't get the point. I dunno why i thought you would.... but oh well

#56 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Please keep things civil in here. I will personally give out warnings if more bashing continues.

Usually, I would pop up and say Congratulations to the winning Guilds in game. However, I took a day off yesterday so I wasn't here to witness the WoE. A day late, but I do want to say congrats to Aesir for winning the castle. :)

Regarding the number cap, the number of participants was VERY close to 400, but it didn't actually go over. Everyone who wanted to participate in Sunday's WoE, participated. We will continue to look for ways to run WoE without a level cap, but for now the cap will stay until further notice,

#57 Kalamithy

Kalamithy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMadrid

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

There's a target on xGanelon, be careful dude!

#58 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

Nah, I'm done. Just wanted to call you out~ :3

I, for one, believe that when Collision wins WoE, that all the GM/CMs should fly to our location and give us all a hug and a high-five. I want a hug from Zanbee. Klyde, you can have Njoror. You're the guild leader so you get an extra special slap on the bum from Njoror :)

#59 matthewcupu

matthewcupu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Congrats AESIR !!!

#60 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

I, for one, believe that when Collision wins WoE, that all the GM/CMs should fly to our location and give us all a hug and a high-five. I want a hug from Zanbee. Klyde, you can have Njoror. You're the guild leader so you get an extra special slap on the bum from Njoror :)

:ani_swt3:

Congrats Aesir, well deserved. 

#61 2204130521212213647

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

"Congrats, AESir, for winning the woe.... and ignoring all the allies (aka breaking the alliance) that helped you into winning the first woe as soon as you got it. Yeah. Great move."

The SPY would be proud.

Edited by 2204130521212213647, 14 September 2013 - 06:32 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users