What the.......... - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What the..........

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#51 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

psd5vBD.jpg

It's what happened to sea server, bug vendor everywhere. Every untradable items are selling everywhere.

Stuff like Untradable union costume, victory medal, all raid eqs, union points, Full set DNAs, everything! can be put on vendor.

NA server please aware of it before it's too late

that explains why I saw a lvl 5 new character with odin othodoxy costume

#52 Mae28Jhan

Mae28Jhan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

This server keeps getting better and better.

#53 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

And its been a while and no forum mods/gms said anything yet o.o'

#54 FluffyGoaty

FluffyGoaty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationNorth America
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

I thought that guy was just trolling on trade chat. What the....

#55 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

This + Colosseum Burning Event = DOOM!!! x.x!!!

#56 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

More or less, this seems like a "last patch" bug that appeared in at the last moment.

As it is occuring on SEA, it was definitely "bug" that came with a patch people didn't recognize until later it seems.

Edited by AmiiMii, 09 September 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#57 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

I love how it's possible to vend things that are unvendable like Colo gear, yet it's impossble to make my Football costume not suck! Hohoho

#58 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

that explains why I saw a lvl 5 new character with odin othodoxy costume

I can answer that, beta tester goodies... I used mine finally last week because Igot tired of looking like a beggar Q-Q on my thief lvl 7

#59 ritsukachan

ritsukachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the mist...

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

They're aware of the issue and are working on it. 

#60 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Like Ritsuka said, we are aware of the issue.

Anyone who tries to do this exploit will be banned immediately. Please don't risk your account being banned. Thanks.

#61 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

S > Blood Points. WM.

They're aware of the issue and are working on it. 

Ah damn, okay. u.u

#62 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:24 PM

A fix has been made, just needs to get implemented on Wednesday.

As Zanbee said, we are suspending accounts that use the exploit. Please avoid it.

#63 SOS101

SOS101

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

I think someone is hacking them sellable. :I

#64 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

There's no hack or anything else outside of the client involved; it's just some poor coding in the client/game itself.

This could've been a chance to get Large Bags on every character instead of just new ones... but they're fixing it and banning people so no luck there. D:

#65 sfalpha

sfalpha

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Funny. People got banned because of your poors the developers mistake that allow them to do this bug without using any special software/hacks/etc. And some bugs players using is literally found out by mistakes.

So please be fair go banned those botters first than ban the people exploit this.

And you should do immediate maintenance like SEA server, why you wait that long, there are small numbers of people read here and don't aware that they could be banned by doing that things, they not even use any special software at all.

#66 bertcute

bertcute

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Funny. People got banned because of your poors the developers mistake that allow them to do this bug without using any special software/hacks/etc. And some bugs players using is literally found out by mistakes.

So please be fair go banned those botters first than ban the people exploit this.

And you should do immediate maintenance like SEA server, why you wait that long, there are small numbers of people read here and don't aware that they could be banned by doing that things, they not even use any special software at all.

Definitely a SEA server player. You're probably one of the person that exploit the bug lmfao

#67 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Just because you can bypass things intended to prevent you from doing such things in the game doesn't mean it's legal nor ethical. People in the community are just as much in the wrong for exploiting these bugs when they know it isn't right. Obviously I'd blame the kRO devs here as well though, but you gotta admit that using common sense is a given statement when doing things in life.

#68 Catniss

Catniss

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

how how did they vend bound items >.<

#69 Socks

Socks

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

What I find funny is that players exploit bugs all the time in RO2, whether it be during raids or having fun on your spinning Peco-Peco :heh:

#70 roseddesor

roseddesor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Here we go again.

#71 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

What I find funny is that players exploit bugs all the time in RO2, whether it be during raids or having fun on your spinning Peco-Peco :heh:

Bugging bosses/mobs in raids and purposefully reproducing a bug that shows spinning birds are two different things. One provides physical benefits that can be exploited while the other does not. In this thread's case, the former is unethical. The latter scenario is ethical in a sense that it cannot be exploited, but can be used to...cosmetically entertain others to a certain extent without any physical benefit. Unless others felt the need to pay you for entertaining them!

#72 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

for that huge zeny ammount im not crazy to buy that stuff @w@. id rather farm my gears

#73 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

just because someone left the cash register open it doesn't mean that you should take the money. well, you could if you want to~ but you know that if you do, there will be some repercussions should you get caught. don't find excuses for your abusive behavior.

#74 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

lol this guy's been abusing the bug. When you're vending something that is explicitly marked "BOUND ITEM" and "Cannot be traded", you're abusing the system, taking advantage of a flaw for personal profit at the expense of other. Don't try to defer the blame on the game; yes they've introduced a flaw into the game, but YOU'RE the one who took advantage of it, rather than reporting it. Take some -_- responsibilities for your own inethical actions. It's not as if you didn't know what you were doing was wrong (HAHAHAHAHA as if anyone doesn't), even if you didn't it's still wrong.

just because someone left the cash register open it doesn't mean that you should take the money. well, you could if you want to~ but you know that if you do, there will be some repercussions should you get caught. don't find excuses for your abusive behavior.

This.

#75 LordBalmung

LordBalmung

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

It's abusive to move Pandora items to classes that can actually use them. Its abusive to transfer your own items to your own accounts/alts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users