50 replies to this topic

#1 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Closed

Edited by Xamata, 30 September 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#2 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

Requirements: Stun Pet

LOL

#3 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is the definition of being so horrible at this game, relying on a broken mechanic in order to clear raids

makes you wonder if pet stun/freeze ever gets fixed, how will people cope doing AoD or bugging ratmaster

no offence, but you should be perma-banned for saying s*&! like that publicly, its disgusting

Edited by englishtealite, 11 September 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#4 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

I think that the player are those who make this game p2w

#5 Dontcare01254

Dontcare01254

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

nuclear_face_palm_by_generaltate-d5fxbck

#6 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

inb4 videos like this (for every single boss)

For those that don't understand: this raid group skipped only 8 party-wiping AoEs using pet stuns~

#7 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

I hope pet crowd control working on bosses will get fixed asap, it destroys the whole point of raiding, removes the need of dealing with boss AI and even using brains even if it's needed for just a little bit.

Edited by elvenne, 11 September 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#8 Mehaperson

Mehaperson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin-US

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

I just wanted to post in here. sorry

#9 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Apply to me in game, this raid is for the most dedicated active players who doesn't have a life.

:o

#10 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

nuclear_face_palm_by_generaltate-d5fxbck

^

This.

#11 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

This is OT, it should be in the guild recruiting topic. Let everyone in there lol at this.

#12 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

LOL. people who always complain about stun pets,bombs etc are mostly the dogs from HyVent, okay you made your point now. you are server first aod 5/5 normal and hard. you have your achievement. No one can take that away from you so stop crying guys. if you dont want stun pets then dont use it. why did ro2  put pets with stun skills  if you were not gonna use it in raid bosses? your'e just envious because some raid groups can have gears like yours. If you wanna be more famous join WOE and get castle. let's see your so called famous guild fight inside that map.

Edited by Reyaje, 11 September 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#13 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

LOL. people who always complain about stun pets are the dogs from HyVent, okay you made your point now. you are server first aod 5/5 normal and hard. you have your achievement. No one can take that away from you so stop crying guys. if you dont want stun pets then dont use it. why did ro2  put pets with stun skills  if you were not gonna use it in raid bosses? your'e just envious because some raid groups can have gears like yours. If you wanna be more famous join WOE and get castle. let's see your so called famous guild fight inside that map.

set up a 10vs10 raid party, 2 max per class and no woe buff

lets go big boy?

any GM wanna set this up? ^^

edit; oh also, no pets yea?

Edited by englishtealite, 11 September 2013 - 07:38 AM.

#14 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

set up a 10vs10 raid party, 2 max per class and no woe buff

lets go big boy?

any GM wanna set this up? ^^

lets set up 10 vs 10 woe guild vs guild? 

you want?

You hurt bro? why? if i where you dont complain if some raid use stun pets in order to kill boss! if you dont like it dont play this game.

p2w dogs

PS: by the way, your ratmaster kill business is kinda slow now.. more and more people can enter AoD without your help puppies

Edited by Reyaje, 11 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

#15 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

you want?

do it, i'll do the honors of recording, looking forward to 10v10ing people who cant get out of blue circles in raids

#16 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

sure, find a suitable time on weekend 10 vs 10 no interference with the rules i stated above

Lite129

#17 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

LOL. people who always complain about stun pets,bombs etc are mostly the dogs from HyVent, okay you made your point now. you are server first aod 5/5 normal and hard. you have your achievement. No one can take that away from you so stop crying guys. if you dont want stun pets then dont use it. why did ro2  put pets with stun skills  if you were not gonna use it in raid bosses? your'e just envious because some raid groups can have gears like yours. If you wanna be more famous join WOE and get castle. let's see your so called famous guild fight inside that map.

It's disgusting to see crabs like you who can't do anything in this game without turning bosses into test dummies (lol chain stuns). I don't wanna see RO2 raid competition in the form of "who stuns first".

Raid bosses are immune to crowd control for a reason, the fact that pet CC works on them is something that is out of the raiding model.

#18 Xamata

Xamata

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

LOL. people who always complain about stun pets are the dogs from HyVent, okay you made your point now. you are server first aod 5/5 normal and hard. you have your achievement. No one can take that away from you so stop crying guys. if you dont want stun pets then dont use it. why did ro2  put pets with stun skills  if you were not gonna use it in raid bosses? your'e just envious because some raid groups can have gears like yours. If you wanna be more famous join WOE and get castle. let's see your so called famous guild fight inside that map.

come out for WoE trolls, and get yours. I'll be waiting, and I don't need a stun pet to take you out flies

#19 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

you want?

You hurt bro? why? if i where you dont complain if some raid use stun pets in order to kill boss! if you dont like it dont play this game.

p2w dogs

PS: by the way, your ratmaster kill business is kinda slow now.. more and more people can enter AoD without your help puppies

I bet you learned the guide handed to you by our guild member for free by heart, and still had to use stun pets to do anything in this game. LOL

#20 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Well this escalated quickly

#21 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

sorry bro, we can't commit to every run, people have jobs you know so we decline runs

also

0u3647R.png

credits; thanks to a friend (can't name unfortunately)  who was in a random party and noticed this

sure, when you got people abusing pets like this and making turtles de-spawn, it says something about how people really earned their AoD entrance

#22 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Even if you are against stun pets, people still gonna use them. so DEAL WITH IT!. The only point i am trying to stick to your narrow brains is that most people here dont want to become famous or competitive, they just want to have gears in order to advance to upcoming dungeons. you kids are really attached to video game world. that's bad  :heh: . love to see you rage by the way  :heh:

#23 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

nice job putting up a list of cheaters. LOL..

#24 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Even if you are against stun pets, people still gonna use them. so DEAL WITH IT!. The only point i am trying to stick to your narrow brains is that most people here dont want to become famous or competitive, they just want to have gears in order to advance to upcoming dungeons. you kids are really attached to video game world. that's bad  :heh: . love to see you rage by the way  :heh:

I hope the OP CC pets get fixed soon, then I'll enjoy your waterfall of tears ^_^

#25 englishtealite

englishtealite

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

i hope GM's read this topic, good example of why raid bosses should be immune to stun, freeze, or lockdown

edit; removed my post, felt too harsh

Edited by englishtealite, 11 September 2013 - 08:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users