Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:44 PM

not sure about the other classes but jester/bandit got major downgrade

burrow timelimit and cool down
final decision no longer can hit fallen enimies and i think got a mp cost increase
upperscrewdriver needs lvl 4 now for fallen enemies

did the hurricane kick and drill rush get a cooldown increase?

what else was downgraded? is it too late to change em back? what you guys think?

plz do tell

#2 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

not sure about the other classes but jester/bandit got major downgrade

burrow timelimit and cool down
final decision no longer can hit fallen enimies and i think got a mp cost increase
upperscrewdriver needs lvl 4 now for fallen enemies

did the hurricane kick and drill rush get a cooldown increase?

what else was downgraded? is it too late to change em back? what you guys think?

plz do tell

I know right I was raging over this and someone said they got something good which was a decent catch move at 4th job...
Every other class basically has a better catch move than this too, so I wouldn't consider this a boost as much as a consideration...

#3 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

I know right I was raging over this and someone said they got something good which was a decent catch move at 4th job...
Every other class basically has a better catch move than this too, so I wouldn't consider this a boost as much as a consideration...

SUX for us fellow harlies/rouges, i sorta wish we had the THQ version back, atleast skill wise. the 4th classes are pretty cool only thing is the passive maquerader skill that's weird(might be cool.....)it's the edits to the existing classes that's lame

#4 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

SUX for us fellow harlies/rouges, i sorta wish we had the THQ version back, atleast skill wise. the 4th classes are pretty cool only thing is the passive maquerader skill that's weird(might be cool.....)it's the edits to the existing classes that's lame

notice on final decision your matk hits are now reg atk hits, you hit the same amount of times, and its ALL phys atk, so you're dealing a LOT more damage, if you dont like that itdoesnt hit grounded enemies anymore, use windmill to stand em up, its not that hard to deal with, and if you actually pay attention, you'll see what happened.
also rolling stinger never hits grounded enemies anymore, aerial kick was nerfed FARTHER to 1-2 hits instead of 2-3, savage skill crazy soul is like impervion, but its passive, and a % of it working. dont complain when you barely know your future skills

#5 Gutek

Gutek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 486 posts
  • LocationAt your nearest Starbucks

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

notice on final decision your matk hits are now reg atk hits, you hit the same amount of times, and its ALL phys atk, so you're dealing a LOT more damage, if you dont like that itdoesnt hit grounded enemies anymore, use windmill to stand em up, its not that hard to deal with, and if you actually pay attention, you'll see what happened.
also rolling stinger never hits grounded enemies anymore, aerial kick was nerfed FARTHER to 1-2 hits instead of 2-3, savage skill crazy soul is like impervion, but its passive, and a % of it working. dont complain when you barely know your future skills

Hes just putting it in perspective to every other class in which he does makes a point.

#6 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:54 AM

No it doesn't because in THQ version I hit 5.3k to 5.8k dmg and I do the same right now...

#7 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

No it doesn't because in THQ version I hit 5.3k to 5.8k dmg and I do the same right now...

You have good memory

#8 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:13 AM

You have good memory

yes I pay alot of attention to the amount of dmg I can deal :(

#9 Kwolf

Kwolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

i remember when i played on my trickster when i would fd, some of my hits were in the hundreds and i noticed a few were really really low, like 20-50

i think he ment those tiny hits will do the same damage as the rest.

#10 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

i remember when i played on my trickster when i would fd, some of my hits were in the hundreds and i noticed a few were really really low, like 20-50

i think he ment those tiny hits will do the same damage as the rest.

20-50 dmg?
If you hit that low when your a trickster then you either have a horrible weapon thats broken or God just don't want you to kill things...

#11 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:11 PM

nvr mentioned rolling stinger, don't think it ever hit grounded enemies
how what are you talking about with windmill?
Crude was planing on getting areial kick too
oh you have crazy soul, how does it work?
i never complained on future skill i was confused about crazy soul

#12 Icaruss

Icaruss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationHouston,Tx

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:18 PM

I dont understand why they nerfed harlies...they were just fine (I dont play one but a friend does), they should nerf knights they are still EXTREMLY OP.

#13 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

I think the good one is crazy soul, which is a passive that has a chance of preventing you from being launched.

#14 katsusama

katsusama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

nvr mentioned rolling stinger, don't think it ever hit grounded enemies
how what are you talking about with windmill?
Crude was planing on getting areial kick too
oh you have crazy soul, how does it work?
i never complained on future skill i was confused about crazy soul

Crazy soul is a passive, when maxed, has 30% chance of making you take an attack like when you're in impervion (superarmor)
For the Windmill question, I BELIEVE that it can hit fallen enemies at lvl 3+...not too sure about that.

Edited by katsusama, 28 October 2010 - 01:23 PM.

#15 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

HEH
atleast your not a wm.

#16 Kwolf

Kwolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

20-50 dmg?
If you hit that low when your a trickster then you either have a horrible weapon thats broken or God just don't want you to kill things...

i would be doing both high (hundrends) and low (tens) with the same fd...

#17 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:31 PM

HEH
atleast your not a wm.

I is a WM... but harlies got more of a nerf than WM in my opinion...

#18 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

i would be doing both high (hundrends) and low (tens) with the same fd...

are you sure because that low dmg hit is on the last hit and it shouldn't do tens tho... it should be no less than 1/5th of the regular dmg output

#19 Hawly

Hawly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationSaint Mary - RS, Brazil

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:34 PM

Actually, it's not about numbers. In the THQ version, FD used to do 2 types of damage: 1 dealing X damage and little hits dealing like X/3 damage. And now, all of the hits deal X damage.

#20 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

nah man wm took a bigger beating then harles
they need aim now which sucks now cuz all the wm who never had aim now need to go out and get aim stuff
and not being able to cancel the ball
all harles lost was the ability to hit ground wit fd and a little damage debuff

#21 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:43 PM

if your an exprienced WM ud know that now were basicly punching bags that can tank
the animation cancel nerf is basicly a kick in the nuts
we cant lock now without getting comboed in half the casting time
so basicly the only strategy is use traps(which people realise in about 2 seconds how 2 avoid)
and take advantage of player mistakes such as early casting and general idiocy
not to mention the need aim nerf which i only half agree with
WMs get the least AGI ingame therefore we cant get aim for :( unless we stack it and sacrifice the ALL SO NEEDED HLT
so now its basicly hit once in 5 casts and tank(but die anyways due to game retardness)
OR, die in 4 skill buttons and never miss~
harles are still way superior
u can lock (range and close combat)
u can stack evade like any thief
please tell me if your a wm how the hell did u miss all that?

#22 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

they need aim now which sucks now cuz all the wm who never had aim now need to go out and get aim stuff

I suggest you learn how good it is for WM to require AIM now.

All they got was action cancel nerf which isn't that much of a nerf comparing to burrow, FD and stinger nerf.

#23 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

if your an exprienced WM ud know that now were basicly punching bags that can tank
the animation cancel nerf is basicly a kick in the nuts
we cant lock now without getting comboed in half the casting time
so basicly the only strategy is use traps(which people realise in about 2 seconds how 2 avoid)
and take advantage of player mistakes such as early casting and general idiocy
not to mention the need aim nerf which i only half agree with
WMs get the least AGI ingame therefore we cant get aim for :( unless we stack it and sacrifice the ALL SO NEEDED HLT
so now its basicly hit once in 5 casts and tank(but die anyways due to game retardness)
OR, die in 4 skill buttons and never miss~
harles are still way superior
u can lock (range and close combat)
u can stack evade like any thief
please tell me if your a wm how the hell did u miss all that?

idk bout you but most WM I know stack aim to hit with missles... end of aim story
action cancel which harlies never had to begin with = even
you act like you cant stack agility like everyone else?
Everyone else stacks agi and hlt together I wonder how that happens huh?
All the new patch did was make WM like other classes so they won't be so OP because before patch if you were pro you coulda Locked the person til they died like a pally
Plus you had slow heal which heals like what 30% of your hp?
Lastly: they didn't nerf none of your skills so gtfo

Edited by AppleEater, 28 October 2010 - 01:53 PM.

#24 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:50 PM

The base damage for FD was also lowered. I'll take a ground hitting FD over a attack boost ANY day, and I'm sure a lot of others would too. And lmao. Windmill as part of a chain lock? The animation for that is so long even with 7EVEN you are just setting YOURSELF up. Crazy Soul will also have it's % cut in half.

To add to this, a few useless moves were buffed like Sonic Boom (this just makes me facepalm so hard)and No Mega Drill has barely any startup time. Im not sure if it hits multiple times (like it should) but Ive heard people say its a viable catch skill now.

Before this "nerf" as you call it, most of your magic based skills had a static boosted aim rate. This static aim rate could not be augmented in any way. You were stuck with it. It had a serious drawback. If you fought someone with enough evade, you would NEVER be able to hit them no matter how much aim you stack. Period. Those skills no longer have a static aim rate and it is now based off your main aim rate stat. Now you CAN hit people with high evade as now you can augment your aimrate. This was a FAVOR to Mages.

Harlequins however got screwed over hard.

Edited by ApeKing, 28 October 2010 - 01:59 PM.

#25 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

idk bout you but most WM I know stack aim to hit with missles... end of aim story
action cancel which harlies never had to begin with = even
you act like you cant stack agility like everyone else?
Everyone else stacks agi and hlt together I wonder how that happens huh?
All the new patch did was make WM like other classes so they won't be so OP because before patch if you were pro you coulda Locked the person til they died like a pally
Plus you had slow heal which heals like what 30% of your hp?
Lastly: they didn't nerf none of your skills so gtfo

i didnt ask u to care about me. and cut of the attitude, if you cant have an argument like an adult get of the forums.
most WM stack aim? prepatch?
NO, 95% of WMs stack HLT or INT if u get haxed equips GOOD FOR YOU.
but to win as a WM you need HLT. stacking aim for missiles is plain suicide missiles can be avoided BY A SIMPLE JUMP.
harles dont NEED action cancel, your skills are most close ranged and lock instantly. and as i said u can lock ranged and melle alike.
i dont act that i cant stack agi, i just KNOW itl be useless, people who stack agi need a HIGH BASE AGI, WMs(as i said before) have the lowest aim
and agi based stats PERIOD.
as i said above stacking 2 or 3 stats IS HARD and only hardcore cash users and lucky people can succesfuly do it(or gold farmers if theyr lucky)
so what, your telling me we need to stack HLT,INT,AIM AND AGI?
NO
we just didnt need that cancel nerf! the only skill we can cancel now is blizzard which is SO EASY 2 avoid its just plain DUMB
true that locking a person once theyr caught is easy prepatch but it takes strategy which all of the other classes dont realy need.
BUT now after we got aim nerf AND cancel nerf its complete bullsh!t
blizzard wont hit if its because of AOE bug (YES BLIZZARD IS SEMI BUGGED AS AN AOE)or aim requirments(HURPDERP EVADE)
also i LOLED about the pally thing, WE ARE SO FAR from pally locking ability thats its not even funny.
have u ever pvped a pally afterpatch? realy?
30% of HP?
r u dumb?
its 5% per 3 second which can be easily outdamaged by most classes NTM u have to recast it every 30 seconds
so some1 can just avoid/lock u untill its over and combo your ass off
and LASTLY: HAH ALL OF THE SKILLS WERE NERFED
we had a BASE aim on our skills
if the evade user had to high evade no matter what AIM we had we wouldve MISS(talking about 200+ evade)
and we couldnt change it, now thats EVERYTHING is aim based we miss at 150 evade if not properly stacked
i got 143 aim with skele bandage, elluman master and 8% aim on my wings(i also have like 15-25 agi from sh!ty equips)
and i miss simple harles that dont even stack eva.
and as i said LEARN TO ARGUMENT AND GROW UP

Edited by wardrive, 28 October 2010 - 02:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users