iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:42 PM

Spoiler

Cut the wall of texts, makes people just skip your post. While you're at it fix your spelling and grammar, makes people take you for a joke.

Aim "nerf" makes you able to crit. And you don't need to stack insane amount of aim, if you can get some aim accessories you'll be fine. I've also heard because of the rtarded hit equation before the patch, WM weren't able to hit certain characters that stacked enough evade. Not a problem now.

If you want a character that can lock, tank, and spell cancel, go play Paladin. If you're losing because you can't lock with WM, you're playing it wrong.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 28 October 2010 - 02:50 PM.

#27 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:56 PM

Crazy soul is a passive, when maxed, has 30% chance of making you take an attack like when you're in impervion (superarmor)
For the Windmill question, I BELIEVE that it can hit fallen enemies at lvl 3+...not too sure about that.

oh sweet the no flinch defence?!

#28 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

yeah except it will be cut to 15% before long.

#29 Kaza

Kaza

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:00 PM

Should have done your homework, buddy.

#30 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:07 PM

actually maybe if the harles and wms never abused locking this they maybe wuda nerfed them.and it really didnt seem fair that 1 type of class gets max aim so yeh. HQ and WM were always OP in pve and in pvp too, with their aoe n all. so im just saying that
It's all good.

#31 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

Cut the wall of texts, makes people just skip your post. While you're at it fix your spelling and grammar, makes people take you for a joke.

Aim "nerf" makes you able to crit. And you don't need to stack insane amount of aim, if you can get some aim accessories you'll be fine. I've also heard because of the rtarded hit equation before the patch, WM weren't able to hit certain characters that stacked enough evade. Not a problem now.

If you want a character that can lock, tank, and spell cancel, go play Paladin. If you're losing because you can't lock with WM, you're playing it wrong.

my posts were meant to be read if any1 wants to skip it because its to long its not my problem.
criting eh? let me hit 1st and il talk about criting
for the past 3 days iv been playing i havnt crited above 20 hits in the thousands of combos iv done crit rate is agi not aim.
gaining agi will give me both aim and crit rate, but not that much aim as other items give
therefore losing HLT for a bit of crit rate is not worth it
although ur right about the high evade problem being solved but rerolling equips this drasticly is not easy at all
never said i want a charachter that can do everything like a pally nor i said i cant lock its just harder and purely an uneeded nerf
trust me im doing fine on my end as wm in pvp im exprienced so this issues dont affect me as much as it will affect the newbies
i just mentioned as u can see above that harles IMO didnt get nered as hard and AE went wild on me therefore the wall of text

and about the grammar issues
i cba to fix and correct every typo especialy when english isnt my main language people who take others as a joke because of the way they type are bad trolls and imo bad trolls are a waste of air in this world so i couldnt care less

Edited by wardrive, 28 October 2010 - 03:22 PM.

#32 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:20 PM

actually maybe if the harles and wms never abused locking this they maybe wuda nerfed them.and it really didnt seem fair that 1 type of class gets max aim so yeh. HQ and WM were always OP in pve and in pvp too, with their aoe n all. so im just saying that
It's all good.

>HQ
>PvP
>OP

I wasn't sure if I could take you seriously to begin with. Now I know I cant.

Locking is all they had. Don't criticize them for that.

@wardrive: Just stop using so many line breaks. There is no reason to have that many.

Edited by ApeKing, 28 October 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#33 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Spoiler

English is my second language and it doesn't stop me from trying does it.

WM before the patch were pretty much same tier as Pala, if not better. They could instant cast without any fallbacks. Once they stacked Health, they were almost impossible to kill off. They deserved this nerf as you actually need to think before casting -_-s. As for the Aim requirement, every other class suffers from having to stack some Aim, WM aren't an exception. It was VERY easy to stack health on WM which with this new patch, not so cheap to do. Don't get me started on 10/10 Slow Heal.

All in all, I'm trying to say the WM nerfs were justifiable whereas harlies got the short end of the stick. To give you an example, burrow was their (and ninjas) only way of dodging a lot of annoying skills but that got nerfed to bits.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 28 October 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#34 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:29 PM

>HQ
>PvP
>OP

I wasn't sure if I could take you seriously to begin with. Now I know I cant.

Locking is all they had. Don't criticize them for that.

@wardrive: Just stop using so many line breaks. There is no reason to have that many.

agree that harles were never OPed in pvp
when i quote someone i write my post as a line for a line so i use this "line breaks" as seperation beetwen sentences

English is my second language and it doesn't stop me from trying does it.

WM before the patch were pretty much same tier as Pala, if not better. They could instant cast without any fallbacks. Once they stacked Health, they were almost impossible to kill off. They deserved this nerf as you actually need to think before casting -_-s. As for the Aim requirement, every other class suffers from having to stack some Aim, WM aren't an exception. It was VERY easy to stack health on WM which with this new patch, not so cheap to do. Don't get me started on 10/10 Slow Heal.

All in all, I'm trying to say the WM nerfs were justifiable whereas harlies got the short end of the stick. To give you an example, burrow was their (and ninjas) only way of dodging a lot of annoying skills but that got nerfed to bits.

never said i completly disagree with the aim nerf.
almost impossible to kill?
every class has a infi lock system it was always the 1st to hit/lock succesfully wins
WMs always had to think before casting skills
people who seriously fall for random casting WANT to die and nothing more
stacking SOME aim yes but as i said stacking AIM and AGI as a WM is way harder
we have the lowest base stats of agi and aim and i mean LOW (please why do u have to repeat myself every post?)
10/10 slow heal?
im guessing uv never tried getting a skill card and NTM farm them
get a 7/10 and il be seriously impressed
the skill farm quests are in wanted quests therefore u gota be a certain level meaning u cant outlvl it and the chance rate my god the chance rate is just HORRIBLE(cash users can bypass this but not by alot)

bad example for a harle nerf.
having a toggable invincible was bullsh!t i saw people abuse it and it was just plain retarded
also the friends who abused the infi usage of burrow in pvp and auto win when its 3/4(or in bad cases 0/1) can now finnaly get a boot up their ass
so with all do respect thats 1 of the nerfs who actualy made it balanced.

Edited by wardrive, 28 October 2010 - 03:50 PM.

#35 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:38 PM

yeah except it will be cut to 15% before long.

CRUDE!!!!! how did a 4th class get downgraded they just released for us!

Should have done your homework, buddy.

ahhh but it's soo boring, ironically and terrifyingly i'm in medschool

It's all good.

BU SHLACKA! my record was 47wins/ 500 loses and i know how to lock too...
also isn't warrior really good at that? herd they actually got a upgrade. the toggle defences(revenge and impersion) and that super awesome stun/debuff thing are annoying(isn't that a 2nd class skill? why is the harly version so lame, with the low range only stuns certain % of time).

also tricksters have only 3 attack skills... soooo the FD thing kinda a big deal(plus the mp cost boost, isn't damage per mp supose to be 1 of our advantages?all the classes sux without mp), rolling sticker leaves us wide open and upper screwdriver needs plus 4 for ground kinda need high lvl and skill points for it. burrow isn't really required but it's seriously disapointing to have lost, now i can't take a break mid boss, dodge seriously deadly attacks, or so suprise attacks. the cool down longer than the duration now, it should be a REAL toggle skill like it was before.

in short deal about it is our skills most affective when we're surrounded which is kinda dangerous, so lack of a dodge or ability to attack fallens can really screw with us. we only got cut down and upperscrew driver lvl 4 for ground other classes got a bunch!

#36 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

ahhh but it's soo boring, ironically and terrifyingly i'm in medschool

Lies. Once you're in medschool, you DO NOT have time for anything else than memorizing.

#37 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Lies. Once you're in medschool, you DO NOT have time for anything else than memorizing.

okay med prep school, still shocking ain't it though?

#38 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

okay med prep school, still shocking ain't it though?

Is there such thing? MCAT ----> Med school
And if you're bio major, it's basically studying for MCAT.

I know cuz I'm planning to go med school.

#39 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:51 PM

Is there such thing? MCAT ----> Med school
And if you're bio major, it's basically studying for MCAT.

I know cuz I'm planning to go med school.

these are questions for my personal page!
NO GETTING OFF TOPIC! hopefully....

#40 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

can i ask whats a bu shlacka now?D:
also ABCs edited my post to answer yours.

#41 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:02 PM

It's all good.

For one Harlies are in no way OP in PVP they don't have any long range skills besides Rocket punch... Also Harlies are one of the classes where you have little MP little HP so basically only thing we had was burrow to escape and if thats abusing a move then all the other classes are abusing their skills for their range

my posts were meant to be read if any1 wants to skip it because its to long its not my problem.
for the past 3 days iv been playing i havnt crited above 20 hits in the thousands of combos iv done crit rate is agi not aim.
gaining agi will give me both aim and crit rate, but not that much aim as other items give
although ur right about the high evade problem being solved but rerolling equips this drasticly is not easy at all
never said i want a charachter that can do everything like a pally nor i said i cant lock its just harder and purely an uneeded nerf
trust me im doing fine on my end as wm in pvp im exprienced so this issues dont affect me as much as it will affect the newbies
i just mentioned as u can see above that harles IMO didnt get nered as hard and AE went wild on me therefore the wall of text

i cba to fix and correct every typo especialy when english isnt my main language people who take others as a joke because of the way they type are bad trolls and imo bad trolls are a waste of air in this world so i couldnt care less

Your basically QQing because WMs became like other classes where you need aim to hit you can crit all that stuff...
just because you can't cancel doesn't mean you got nerfed hard, action cancel is something that WMs could use endlessly with their skills while other classes cant action cancel as much as WMs they have to just stand there and cast their skills
(doesn't seem fair if your on receiving end)

Edited by AppleEater, 28 October 2010 - 05:44 PM.

#42 wardrive

wardrive

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

For one Harlies are in no way OP in PVE they don't have any long range skills besides Rocket punch... Also Harlies are one of the classes where you have little MP little HP so basically only thing we had was burrow to escape and if thats abusing a move then all the other classes are abusing their skills for their range

Your basically QQing because WMs became like other classes where you need aim to hit you can crit all that stuff...
just because you can't cancel doesn't mean you got nerfed hard, action cancel is something that WMs could use endlessly with their skills while other classes cant action cancel as much as WMs they have to just stand there and cast their skills

no QQs here(o and also as far as iv seen u jumped on the harle QQ bandwagon aka this thread)
have you ever realy played a WM without skill cancel?
who the hell standas vurnrable for 3-4 seconds cast time?
thats right no1 EXCEPT WMS~
every class has instant attacks except WMs
and PLEASE if you think that backdraft is instant as every1 elses skills let me correct u
says instant 1.5sec actual cast time and 1.x sec for the flame to go out (almost 3 seconds now~)
ntm -_-y and very specific range of hit(u get used 2 it though)
the only usable "instant" WM skill.
other classes just stand there.
ok
seriously
i cant take your seriously anymore are you trolling?
i just cant see someone being serious with this statements i realy dont.

#43 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:18 PM

For one Harlies are in no way OP in PVE they don't have any long range skills besides Rocket punch... Also Harlies are one of the classes where you have little MP little HP so basically only thing we had was burrow to escape and if thats abusing a move then all the other classes are abusing their skills for their range

Harlie not good in PvE? LOL?

Don't even bother, I've said all the important points, go read the reply that I made to Wardrive.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 28 October 2010 - 04:18 PM.

#44 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:30 PM

Don't even bother, I've said all the important points, go read the reply that I made to Wardrive.

dude is that worth argueing about hardly anyone PvE's, and i think only hurricane kick(if others are too busy to even notice us) is good for pve since our range low and we'd probly be targeted cause of people thinking we're a threat, we'll only be good if we somehow manage to lock EVERYONE in the match, if 1 guy gets loose they can just range us to death and free the others

#45 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

dude is that worth argueing about hardly anyone PvE's, and i think only hurricane kick(if others are too busy to even notice us) is good for pve since our range low and we'd probly be targeted cause of people thinking we're a threat, we'll only be good if we somehow manage to lock EVERYONE in the match, if 1 guy gets loose they can just range us to death and free the others

I think you may be mixing up your "E" and your "P".

#46 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:06 PM

I think you may be mixing up your "E" and your "P".

probly but i mean matches with more than 2 people if that makes it a generalization

#47 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:44 PM

no QQs here(o and also as far as iv seen u jumped on the harle QQ bandwagon aka this thread)
have you ever realy played a WM without skill cancel?
who the hell standas vurnrable for 3-4 seconds cast time?
thats right no1 EXCEPT WMS~
every class has instant attacks except WMs
and PLEASE if you think that backdraft is instant as every1 elses skills let me correct u
says instant 1.5sec actual cast time and 1.x sec for the flame to go out (almost 3 seconds now~)
ntm -_-y and very specific range of hit(u get used 2 it though)
the only usable "instant" WM skill.
other classes just stand there.
ok
seriously
i cant take your seriously anymore are you trolling?
i just cant see someone being serious with this statements i realy dont.

Harlies FD you stand there for like 1.5 secs where you can get frozen stuned and many stuff basically all of Harlies atks have cast animation so no Harlies don't have Instant cast stuff...

Typo man i fixed

#48 sumbody

sumbody

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

u cant stop ranting. we get it u have issues, u shud relax just a game

#49 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

u cant stop ranting. we get it u have issues, u shud relax just a game

Thank you for stating what everyone wants
He's just selfish and wants WMs to be OP over other classes
(not saying other classes like Warriors aren't OP)

#50 Severfang

Severfang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

No it doesn't because in THQ version I hit 5.3k to 5.8k dmg and I do the same right now...

remember all of the low dmg hits in between the strong ones? they're still there, but they're strong hits now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users