Regarding 9/11 Patch Errors - Page 14 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Regarding 9/11 Patch Errors

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#326 FrostJoker666

FrostJoker666

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

pnwe.jpg
:sob:

http://64.94.115.11/...ch/00000069.RTP

downloading to test

Edited by FrostJoker666, 13 September 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#327 CokeFloatt

CokeFloatt

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationDoha
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin NA, SEA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

I already downloaded patch 69. tried 7th times, restarted my pc 4th times. still patch Error. Derph. what's wrong? :o

#328 Happybonnie

Happybonnie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

its good to know for me that im not the only one expiriencing the new patch... and its also interesting that the callback error allways occurs at 90% it seems it wants to say "haha teasing!" today there no colo for me... thats no problem but it would have been nice to know why theres 1 more huge patch again? hopefully this patch fixes some issues they just promissed to fix like allways disapearing partywindow or something.

the fact that costumes could cause problems in dungeons is interesting because i just had it the last days myself as i friend supported me for a union quest and the game instited shes allways about 40 metres away from me and i couldnt see her... lets hope some of this issues disapear now and we didnt miss colo for nothing *really hoping*

#329 Znoly

Znoly

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

having problems staying logged in... i keep getting disconnected after staying 1 minute in the game, i can't play if i can't stay connected. I hope this gets fixed soon... *sigh*

#330 Melisax3

Melisax3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:14 AM

For these who're blaming Zanbee for the problems, its not her fault, incompetent developers.

#331 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

pnwe.jpg
:sob:

downloading to test

Why the heck is the Ragnarok Online 2 folder in the Aeria Games folder?  :p_omg:

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently they host it, now? Not sure how long that's been going on, but I just now found out. :p_conf:

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 14 September 2013 - 01:10 AM.

#332 String76

String76

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

ok totally frustrated, i reinstalled from the link Z gave, but still stops at 90% for 68.rtp.....i did the manuel install for 68.rtp too and am running it as administrator..any other ideas??

#333 aznbabikatie

aznbabikatie

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

ok totally frustrated, i reinstalled from the link Z gave, but still stops at 90% for 68.rtp.....i did the manuel install for 68.rtp too and am running it as administrator..any other ideas??

No other ideas. It's either you can do it or you can't do it. I have tried everything at least twice, only to waste hours and hours of my life. We have to wait for them to fix this, or else we're just not going to play this buggy game anymore.

#334 roseddesor

roseddesor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

Here we go again...

#335 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

For those manually patching, thanks to the kind person that uploaded the file 69.RTP, once you download it you have to place it in your "Patches" folder inside the game folder (this is, wherever you installed RO2). For Steam users, go to the Steam folder -> SteamApps -> Common -> Ragnarok Online 2, and there you find Patches. IMPORTANT!= Keep a copy of the file 69.RTP outside the Patches folder (put it anywhere else as backup). Once this is done and if the updater still gives you an error, close it, copy again the RTP file inside Patches (in case its gone after the error), and don't run the updater; instead, open up Version.dat file with notepad and change the file to say "...69.RTP" instead of "...68.RTP". Save it, go and run updater again. It should show like all updates are complete and you can then log ingame.

#336 fixas14

fixas14

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

For those manually patching, thanks to the kind person that uploaded the file 69.RTP, once you download it you have to place it in your "Patches" folder inside the game folder (this is, wherever you installed RO2). For Steam users, go to the Steam folder -> SteamApps -> Common -> Ragnarok Online 2, and there you find Patches. IMPORTANT!= Keep a copy of the file 69.RTP outside the Patches folder (put it anywhere else as backup). Once this is done and if the updater still gives you an error, close it, copy again the RTP file inside Patches (in case its gone after the error), and don't run the updater; instead, open up Version.dat file with notepad and change the file to say "...69.RTP" instead of "...68.RTP". Save it, go and run updater again. It should show like all updates are complete and you can then log ingame.

thx dude this help me a bunch
but wont it be any effect?
i mean will the 69.rtp file will act in the game?

since the 69.rtp file is not dissolve like the other 60+.rtp file after patch complete

Edited by fixas14, 14 September 2013 - 09:42 AM.

#337 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Why the heck is the Ragnarok Online 2 folder in the Aeria Games folder? :p_omg:

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently they host it, now? Not sure how long that's been going on, but I just now found out. :p_conf:

http://forums.warppo...ria-ro2-server/

Same server, they are partnered with us.

Didn't know about it either till I saw that thread and then browsed through the Aeria forums:
http://www.aeriagame...c.php?t=2069699

Edited by inuko23, 14 September 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#338 deelanmj

deelanmj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Once this is done and if the updater still gives you an error, close it, copy again the RTP file inside Patches (in case its gone after the error), and don't run the updater; instead, open up Version.dat file with notepad and change the file to say "...69.RTP" instead of "...68.RTP". Save it, go and run updater again. It should show like all updates are complete and you can then log ingame.

I did this previously, and yes I could get into the game. However, I couldn't see the NPCs from Verta Delta - Road of Blessed, which is worse than some of the players' claims that they couldn't see the tents/buildings/bridges/whatnot. Was forced to patch again thinking that maybe it was due to the RTP patches not successfully merging with the game. From then on I kept on getting (and still am, as of this post) that Callback Error - Patch Fail message, even if I'm using the prepatches... :(

Edit: Finally after countless tries, I managed to run the game. Just want to share here what I did for the folks who are still having trouble in hopes that it'll work for them as well:

1. After getting that Patch Bind error for the umpteenth time, I copied patches 62-69 into the Patches folder.

2. Next I opened Version.dat and saw that the values for UserGameVersion and UserPatchVersion reverted back to 61. So I changed them to:

UserGameVersion=00000062;
UserPatchVersion=00000069;

Basically it's like telling the patcher that it has successfully merged 62.rtp into the game AND downloaded 69.rtp into the Patches folder.

3. Afterwards I ran the patcher as administrator and let it do its thing. As expected I got an error, so I repeated step 1. Here's where I got my long-awaited breakthrough. After opening Version.dat, I saw that the values now became:

UserGameVersion=00000062;
UserPatchVersion=00000062;

Looking at the Patches folder however, 62.rtp is still there, but that's because I told the patcher that it's already merged into the game. That's the least of my concerns though. Finally, the two values matched! :D

4. At this point, I just ran the patcher as admin again without changing the values, and voila! Update completed successfully with the final values becoming:

UserGameVersion=00000069;
UserPatchVersion=00000069;

---

Yay I can finally play! Only problem I'm having at the moment is the missing tents/buildings. But I now can see the NPCs just fine.

Hope this helps!

Edited by deelanmj, 14 September 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#339 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

Yay I can finally play! Only problem I'm having at the moment is the missing tents/buildings. But I now can see the NPCs just fine.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, seems like there's other players with the same problem :

http://forums.warppo...-912/?p=1514397

http://forums.warppo...uildingsfences/

http://forums.warppo...atch/?p=1513623

Edited by inuko23, 14 September 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#340 Chuubulus

Chuubulus

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi everybody!  I've been wanting to play this game after hearing about it years ago.  I've finally gotten around to trying to play it for the first time, but I've had some problems.  A lot of the solutions here helped immensely with the patching process, and I'm extremely grateful for all your posts!  Here's where I'm stuck.  Everything is patched, HackShield updates properly, but then it opens to a black screen with the cursor and the game stops responding.  I'm running Window's 7 64-bit.  Both launchers are running in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP2, and running as administrator.  I've made an exception in my Anti-Virus, and disabled my firewall.  I've made sure my computer's drivers, Microsoft C++, and Nvidia PhysX are up to date.  I've also re-downloaded and re-installed the game 3 times in both Steam and from the WP website.  After spending 3-4 days doing all of this I'm still experiencing the game not responding after HackShield updates.  I would love to play this game, and would love it even more if anyone had any solutions to my problem.  Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Chuubulus, 14 September 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#341 hyper9r00ve

hyper9r00ve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

I only have one question: Why is the Crecentia transformation different from the beast master and assassin ones? i would really prefer to transform at will instead of having to wait 3 minutes and change back normally and then have to wait another 7 just to transform again.

#342 Frah

Frah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Chaos RO1 Odin RO2

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Just checking, but is it normal to only have 54-62 in the patches folder after the hotfix?

#343 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

I only have one question: Why is the Crecentia transformation different from the beast master and assassin ones? i would really prefer to transform at will instead of having to wait 3 minutes and change back normally and then have to wait another 7 just to transform again.

Maybe it's because they have the potential for high damage output, or maybe it's because they can somewhat buff your party.

Personally, I'd prefer a 300 second cool-down over a 600 second cool-down. I don't think it will ever function like the transformations of Beastmasters and Assassins. Would be nice, though.

#344 Elistanaror

Elistanaror

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

I just finally install the patch 69 by continually retrying with the patch already downloaded so i've started the client when it fail i copied the patch 69 to another folder close the client paste the patch and start again till it work.... it take me 3 times... and sorry for the bad English..

#345 AxeloLea

AxeloLea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

i managed to solve the error call back but when i started the game this error showed up FAILED-PreImgActorLoader i can log in my account and select a channel smoothly after it appeared but i cant create a character and i cant log in my old char.help please.thanks

#346 Deadshy21

Deadshy21

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

Hi i wanna ask you guys if there is a manual patches available for download or a torrent coz its taking to long for me to patch the update while the client is running its so low....any ideas how can i get a manual patch or torrent?

if you know a link or website that host a manual patch

kindly send it to my email its chaosknightgibson@yahoo.com 

its would mean a great help to me thank you in advance...

#347 FilipeFX

FilipeFX

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Portugal
  • Server:None game updating

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hey guyz can someone tell me the sizes of the files starting in 39.rtp, i'm asking this because everytime i start the launcher the files size raise :o

Was from 16.rtp but from there to 38 i think as it's full value now.

Edited by FilipeFX, 16 September 2013 - 11:48 AM.

#348 ArthyMoh0811

ArthyMoh0811

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Please Help me my PATCH is error 50% T_T how can i do???

#349 halofirebird

halofirebird

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

I have trouble with the 069 RTP. Currently trying to manually download the patch into the patch file so I can play. Is there anyone having a similar problem?

#350 aznbabiikatie

aznbabiikatie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

People can't log in for the events and they still haven't said a word to address this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users