Bugs from 9/11 Patch: Updated 9/18 - Page 2 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bugs from 9/11 Patch: Updated 9/18

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#26 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

4pa3D.jpg

My face as it has always looked (large, dark blue eyes)

4pa28.jpg

My face as it looks after this patch (beady, gray, creepy eyes)

Guildmates have confirmed the change in my face.

I've picked green eyes and white hair for all of my characters, with exception of Blonde for one character, and Grey Hair and Red Eyes for one Alter, Grey Hair and Silver Eyes for the other Alter (because white hair wasn't an option). My hair on my Monk looked gray (darker than my original choice) and my eyes went blue after an early patch. I was probably around level 10 when I noticed. Point is, this was a long time ago, but it seems like this can happen after patches... I have NO IDEA how or why it would even happen... It makes no sense. :p_ang:

People completely vanishing when changing costumes

This has happened for a while. I thought they fixed it, but even if they did, people say it's back after this patch... :p_swt:

Just wanna report about the EXP or COMBAT exp obtained in Yggdrasil Map right now coz even though i'm fighting monster 2-3 level higher than my character it only gives 1 combat EXP, i even activated a battle manual order but still the same no EXP increase... also i just activated my battle manual order and why is it  only had 10 minute duration?

Yeah, want to confirm this bug. Only 1 EXP per monster is causing me to be WAY behind in level by the time I got to Culvert. Also, that means not only is regular experience not working, battle manual experience isn't working, and the event experience isn't working. O_O

Yeah, I don't know about 1 EXP, but monsters in general gave very low EXP, and even quests seemed lower than they should've been. I'm sitting at level 11 at Culvert. I was level 13 on my Acolyte (Monk), and around level 12 on my Archer (Ranger) when I got there. I know for a fact I'm behind, and it seems like it's due to the starting area EXP.

That said, I'm not having any issues with any of the other bugs here.

I do notice that there are a few minor issues that need to be worked out... One is the fact that in Bouquet Town, you get two Guard Captain Blouses from NPCs, and you don't get a Guard Captain's Trouser item at all, despite getting the rest of the set. Also, the Guard Captain's Stick is called "Guard Sticktain's Stick." Also, why the hell are they called Sticks and not Batons? Batons would make more sense...

In "Garden of Yigdrassil," (Y U MAKE TYPO?) there is an invisible wall pretty much around the entire body of water. This needs to be removed, because if you do manage to fall in, it's annoying to get out when you walk up a hill, and there's an invisible wall there.

While I'm mentioning bugs, the NPC Kafra Jin as you enter East Mt. Mjolnir appears to be a Flying Kafra NPC. Before this patch, she was a naked male npc... While the Flying Kafra NPC seems better, it's not a Flying Kafra service NPC, so it's still the wrong sprite for the character type, since it's just a regular Kafra.

By the way, wasn't kidding about Jin previously being a naked male NPC, if no one else saw it... Despite my 1 month break from the game, I did lurk in the game, mostly helping lowbies and newbies, while also trying to collect pets when bored. I saw this, and it made me just -_- my head and say a mental "WTF?!?"

Spoiler

There's also the fact that the vocals on that Kafra and the Noel next to it are the exact same raspy old woman voice, which is severely disturbing.

It also bothers me that the Kafra in Maple Forest has the wrong vocals (in comparison to every other Kafra that looks like that).

Spoiler

My Knightage Notebook Kill Counter has actually been blank since it was implemented. Not sure why. I've made a few dozen kills on my Ranger. It has bothered me for a while, but I thought there were more important bugs to deal with. Now, it seems like I could be one of the few (or the only one) having this issue, and I have no idea why. It's still happening, verified as of today. 

Spoiler

Hitting Alt + Z will cause your Hourly Reward counter to freeze. Take a look at the clock in these two screen-shots, and look at the Hourly Reward counter. It was only a second different in the first screen-shot, but somehow I messed up the screen-shot (I forget how), and had to take another.

Spoiler

Finally, there's this bug in Prontera that's been going on since the last patch. For whatever reason, there seems to be part of an invisible wall on this path. I can pass it by jumping, or walking to the side (it's more in the center of the path, than on the sides), but otherwise I can't. When walking down the path, there is not a problem, but walking up the path, there seems to be an invisible wall. Seems to happen more often when on a Peco Peco.

It seems to be gone now, but I can verify that it wasn't lag, because I asked a random person if I was walking in place. :p_laugh:  Despite that they seemed unaffected (though, they were walking down the path, not up), I was definitely affected. Despite that it's gone, I thought it would be worth mentioning.

Spoiler

Also, if you're wondering about all the black, it's due to the fact that I'm making a custom UI, and I don't want anyone to see it just yet.

#27 Greeds

Greeds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

The noel patch did bring something which I and many others really wanted.

Spoiler

LIST OF BUGS (AFAIK):

1. As shown above.

2. Auction house mail not showing item name.

3. Missing sound effects.

4. Non-Event Showgirl and Sheriff hat being white colored.

5. Floating/Underground players

Spoiler

Edited by Greeds, 12 September 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#28 xcal

xcal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLow Lands

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

Steam was updated since last night, but will now not let you login (Failed to initialize steam client).

To fix it:

1. copy steam_appid.txt from another game (default for W7 x64: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\<any game but RO2>\steam_appid.txt)
  2. to your RO2 folder (default for W7 x64: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Ragnarok Online 2\steam_appid.txt).
  3. Open it in notepad
  4. Change the number to 231060
  5. Save it and start the game through steam as you always have.

-- edit

Or just download this https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Edited by xcal, 12 September 2013 - 05:56 AM.

#29 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

Sheriff's hat is now an ugly white

WoE left side of map is a bunch of brown walls / WoE gate-guards don't let you tele back to prontera

Framerate issue is paralyzing when moving/looking into distance MUCH worse than before

People start becoming invisible and un-hit-able in colo, things like wars and wizards, not stealth classes...you still see their circular hit box, but can't attack them as they beat on you.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 12 September 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#30 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Equipping Recruit costume on a noel causes the character to freeze and be invisible. Had to relog to fix and avodi using the costume all together.

#31 xcal

xcal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLow Lands

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

Auction House does not show Noel equipment when searching for a specific name or part there of (includig and excluding level range specification). I does show results when only searching a specific level range.

#32 Frus

Frus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

fix the chars going invisible/floating/sinking...cant raid like this...

#33 Velouce

Velouce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

Saving in Alberta caused that the camera didnt move away from focusing the khafra service girl anymore. Restarting made everything stay blurred. I had to force shutdown.

Also, Window Mode doesn't work anymore. If you prefer playing in Window Mode, don't remove the hook, or you wont be able to reapply window mode...

#34 GreywalkerKnight

GreywalkerKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

4pa3D.jpg

My face as it has always looked (large, dark blue eyes)

4pa28.jpg

My face as it looks after this patch (beady, gray, creepy eyes)

Guildmates have confirmed the change in my face.

I have this same bug on all my male characters.  My priest had blue eyes, my ranger had green eyes, and while my monk did have grey eyes, the pupils were larger.

For some reason, the eyes of my female characters weren't changed.

Edited by GreywalkerKnight, 12 September 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#35 TifaValentine

TifaValentine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Server:In Another Dimension~

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

Can confirm the following:

- Characters having different face (luckily it only happened to one of my lvl1 random alts, so it was nothing big but the bug IS happening).

- Random floating/flying people (my guild leader appeared hovering over me in my screen, and when he showed me a screenshot, it was ME who appeared flying and not him!)

- Party members suddenly completely invisible inside dungeons. I found myself suddenly alone in ghost ship and though I could see the purple dots in map right next to me, they weren't in my screen at all. I thought at first I was lagging a lot or something, but they told me they all were experiencing the same issue. We had to relog to actually fix this. It's gonna be REALLY annoying if we have to do this every time we go to dungeons, raids, etc =/

- Typos. Typos eeeeeeeeeverywhere. Some make items/skills quite confusing and hard to understand wtf they do.

- Extreeeeeeeme lag/glitching/delays in Colo. Impossible to do much, no matter how good our own connection is. And it's not just the event; there's been delays/huge lag in Colo even before this maint, altho now is MUCH worse. Something has to be done about this, you can start by disabling pets, and continue from there.

#36 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hack Shield strikes again.. XD XD

#37 DaimondTear

DaimondTear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Dunno if this would be a bug or technical glitch but when creating a character (noel) if you confirm the name is free then switch genders the name becomes un-usable (says it is in use by another user). I have pictures if needed. I tested this with various names to make sure it wasn't just that name. They were all usable before switching genders.

#38 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

The noel patch did bring something which I and many others really wanted.

Spoiler

LIST OF BUGS (AFAIK):
1. As shown above.
2. Auction house mail not showing item name.
3. Missing sound effects.
4. Non-Event Showgirl and Sheriff hat being white colored.
5. Floating/Underground players
Spoiler

I'm honestly not experiencing most of the bugs here, including yours. I have no idea why. I wonder if the Sheriff Hat one makes a difference if it's used on a Noel, because mine is Brown on my Noel. Haven't seen any terrain bugs yet.

Auction House does not show Noel equipment when searching for a specific name or part there of (includig and excluding level range specification). I does show results when only searching a specific level range.

Agreed with this one. I tried searching last night, and couldn't find anything. There also still seems to be a bug with searching for Pumeria parts, and not just those with Plumeria in the name, either.

As for the WoE bugs, I can't confirm or deny those, because I don't participate in WoE. I also haven't done Colo in a short while, so I don't know about those, either.

I have seen some people floating, though, but that's been happening to me long before this patch. It DOES seem worse since the recent patch, though.

There was also a bug that occurred with the party window being invisible, but it sounds like you guys are referring to your party members being invisible, though. I know I was in a party early this morning, and a guy asked us if we were actually in a party or not, because he couldn't tell, so I'm thinking the party window was invisible (because he could buff us just fine). This bug was fixed a while ago, but it doesn't surprise me that it came back. The bug where your last party member didn't show buffs was also fixed, but if the invisible party window bug came back, I'm gonna assume that one came back as well.

Invisible players sounds much worse, though... But those caused by costumes were supposed to have been fixed. :p_swt:

#39 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

A friend has a white Sheriff hat now. (and he doesn't like it)

#40 Kytosai

Kytosai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationLaguana

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

Completed a column, but it didn't register. Check the right side.

fbrgaot.png

#41 onews

onews

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

I can't remember if it started with this patch specifically, but since I haven't seen it mentioned here... myself and others I've talked to have been having a problem with targets being "Out of Range" in colosseum.  The player will appear to be within range, but all attempted attacks just turn up that annoying red error text, and no amount of moving around seems to remedy it.  It's getting to be extremely frustrating to knock someone down to less than 1k health, get that message, and then be KSed because no attacks will work.

Also noticed the previously mentioned 1 combat EXP bug in the Noel starting map.  I had to grind out a level to make up the difference.

#42 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Two things

HNtQugv.jpg

This graphical error.. ANNNND

jZPq6AL.jpg

All Crecentia gear besides colo gear is giving the wrong stats it looks like its giving warrior equipment stats and in colo our stats are likely that of a knight or warrior aswell instead of their own personal balanced stats.

Pretty big issue that needs to be fixed

Edit:

Oh its not warrior gear that its the same as its Knight gear. Right now crecentia gear gives Knight equipment stats aside from Colo equipment.

rVwKSnS.jpg

Oh and it turns out Colo wep gives the same stats as the colo warrior sword. This is a pretty ridiculous mess up,

0zfZ0a2.jpg

Edited by Xintello, 12 September 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#43 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

jZPq6AL.jpg

All Crecentia gear besides colo gear is giving the wrong stats it looks like its giving warrior equipment stats and in colo our stats are likely incorrect aswell.

Pretty big issue that needs to be fixed

Yeah, if that's actually happening, then it needs to be fixed ASAP, even if it takes an emergency patch. Gear with incorrect stats can basically harm someone's personal build. :p_swt:

#44 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

For the invisible character in dungeons, I had that happen twice yesterday to me when my friend and I were leveling together. Changing channels/changing characters fixes it instead of having to do a full restart.

#45 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hm, seems I'm now getting the @1 bug from AH. Well, at least you can still view your item via mouse-over. :p_swt:

#46 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

I have updated the first post with the bugs that we have currently reported. 

There are several others that we are still trying to gather evidence of, and will also be reported soon.

#47 jirulazmi

jirulazmi

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Hi guys i can't play ragnarok2 because i keep getting an error that says: "Failed - PreActorImgLoader". I get that error during characters selection and my character became invisible during the selection :( please help me with this bug

#48 solidoglawas

solidoglawas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

In Morroco in CANT see  the people in Grooming Robber camp as well as sandi monster on my screen although When i Tab the monsters name pops up BUT i cant Attack it. 

IGN: Sakitnho

Server: Odin

#49 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Reported issues:

1. Invisible players- In fact, these players aren't invisible, but rather off-screen or in the air to other players.

2. Instead of being in the air, there are reports of characters with half their bodies in the ground. However, in their own screens they look fine. 

3. Giant Hay stacks of doom in the WoE map. 

4. Prontera guards being on strike (not warping players out of the WoE map and into Prontera).

5. Some characters have experienced eye color changes, from a bright color to a dull empty looking white. We are sure these characters are not hypnotized, at least we think not. 

6. Costumes that are currently too cool for the Noel:

-Recruit costume

-Cat Costume

-Sage Costume

-Bunny Costume

-Sheriff Suit

-Sheriff Hat

7. "Master Looter" setting is not working properly. 

8. INT and WIS are being reduced in Colo for Noel classes instead of being buffed. 

Regarding the Noels, INT and WIS are not the issue. Their gear stats are carbon copy of War/Knight. Their in colo stats are carbon copy of Warrior or Knight. They have no scaling on INT in colo at all, similar to the Monk and AGI problem.

Why would you reduce two stats that don't exist on the class in colo?

Anyway as an Update, I see WAY more dead people in colo, and pets are everywhere. Please deal with this issue ASAP.

#50 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Bug: Character Stats display isn't showing the right thing

1. Hover over "Hit Rate," "Critical Rate," "Defense Rate," etc.

2. It shows

- 49 level: xx%

It should show:

- 51 level: xx%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users