Bugs from 9/11 Patch: Updated 9/18 - Page 3 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bugs from 9/11 Patch: Updated 9/18

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#51 Akine

Akine

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

zl3gg8.jpg

Extended West Mjolnir Map.. I already passed by the portal, it supposedly warp me to Prontera City..

#52 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

So are Soul Makers suppose to scale from int and str still after job change? And what about Ignition it seems to still be working.

Edited by Xintello, 12 September 2013 - 08:23 PM.

#53 Akine

Akine

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

25klgut.jpg

Invisible Poring CArt / Vend Cart at Alberta Channel 1

#54 SumPsychoChic

SumPsychoChic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationAthens, Ga
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Not only dead people in Colo issues, but there is an issue that the person you are attacking is standing still, almost like they are AFK running colo, but when you try to attack them right in front of you, an error says they are too far away to attack.

#55 Puub

Puub

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

I feel your pain, but i think i have a answer for some of the bugs. (maybe, and its just something i saw, and thought of when i saw it.)  

Go the the Cresentia Npc in pront near Munil (the guy in black and purple). As soon as you talk to him, he stops moving. Why is this important? Because its a bug from KRO 3-4 MONTHS AGO!!!

If we are taking on old KRO files and adding them in our game before they fix them, (or as they get them) then that would explain why bugs from 2 MONTHS AGO ARE SHOWING UP AGAIN!!!! Like what the ppl before me posted. Chars being invisible to other party members, and dead ppl fighting in colo. I thought we fixed all that. WHY GRAVITY WHY ARE THE BUGS THAT WERE FIXED COMING BACK!!??

oh, i know....

its because....

whoever is in charge of that area (bugs) does not care.

you know what i do when i get something new? check it to make sure it aint broke before i use it.

i dont think too many ppl will complain if you take a longer main, or even do a surprise maint, to take all the bugs away, and not have them come back.

Let me tell you all what gravity promised to do on ragnarok one back in 2010 or 2011 (i forgot) 

The bots there were the only really big issue, so "gravity" said they would get rid if them once and for all. "Give us a month or two, and we will set up a way for them to not be able to get into the game"  On the fated update boys and girls, maint was over. For a long time, there was peace on Midgard.

Then, two weeks later. (yeah i said two weeks) the bots came back hard. It was like a war, people started quitting left and right as too many bots were farming all the areas. It was hell on Midgard. No one had ever seen so many bots before. Then the announcement came out. "Its hard to get rid of bots we'll do the best we can to keep it under control."

Under control? Didn't you just say they would never return? Why even say it if you cant do it? Wouldn't that have been better?

From 2007 to 2013 the bots have not left Midgard, but for two weeks, there was peace.

We can only hope this new team will do better. As our only issue now are bugs, and not a total outside source of mayhem.

It hasn't been a year since the game came out....

Let us pray for our Midgard.

Edited by Puub, 12 September 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#56 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Okay, so people have been mentioning that it seems like the Noel class is copying the Swordsman class as far as the stats in Colo, and the stats on gear.

I haven't seen anyone directly confirm that it is (without a doubt) the Swordsman class they're copying, but people keep saying that seems to be the case.

After doing a few Kharas earlier, I noticed something... The icon of a Swordsman in my Khara menu where the icon of an Alter should be...

259ycfq.png

If that's not confirmation that something is seriously wrong, and that we're linked to the Swordsman class for some reason, then I don't know what else you COULD count as confirmation...

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 13 September 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#57 xcal

xcal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLow Lands

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

1. Repeat because it was not listed in the 1st post, but is a real issue: Auction House does not show Noel equipment when searching for a specific name or part there of (includig and excluding level range specification), it only shows non Noel equipment. I does show results when only searching a specific level range, but I find this not to be a practical work around.

2. System messages show Zeny instead of Rupee when selling to NPC.

3. Confirming the eye color change on existing characters.

4. Confirming auction massages item name missing (@1 is shown instead)

Edited by xcal, 13 September 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#58 Greeds

Greeds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Reported issues:

1. Invisible players- In fact, these players aren't invisible, but rather off-screen or in the air to other players.

2. Instead of being in the air, there are reports of characters with half their bodies in the ground. However, in their own screens they look fine. 

3. Giant Hay stacks of doom in the WoE map. 

4. Prontera guards being on strike (not warping players out of the WoE map and into Prontera).

5. Some characters have experienced eye color changes, from a bright color to a dull empty looking white. We are sure these characters are not hypnotized, at least we think not. 

6. Costumes that are currently too cool for the Noel:

-Recruit costume

-Cat Costume

-Sage Costume

-Bunny Costume

-Sheriff Suit

-Sheriff Hat

7. "Master Looter" setting is not working properly. 

8. INT and WIS are being reduced in Colo for Noel classes instead of being buffed. 

Just wanna report about the EXP or COMBAT exp obtained in Yggdrasil Map right now coz even though i'm fighting monster 2-3 level higher than my character it only gives 1 combat EXP, i even activated a battle manual order but still the same no EXP increase... also i just activated my battle manual order and why is it  only had 10 minute duration?

The noel patch did bring something which I and many others really wanted.

Spoiler

LIST OF BUGS (AFAIK):

1. As shown above.

2. Auction house mail not showing item name.

3. Missing sound effects.

4. Non-Event Showgirl and Sheriff hat being white colored.

5. Floating/Underground players

Spoiler

Add these to the list.

#59 ReaperNoir

ReaperNoir

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

I can confirm that.

ScreenCapture_2013_09_13_10_03_56_zps315

So, It's not just one character. I'm assuming it's all characters that are Noel. I also noticed that Soul Maker gear has the same confilct where it's showing 2 agi, or something low such as that.

Also, I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but my Scythe doesn't show up on my character out of combat. Most characters have their weapon at their side or on thier back, we pull it out of our butts from magic... or something.

Edited by ReaperNoir, 13 September 2013 - 05:15 AM.

#60 Joeydemunnik

Joeydemunnik

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Quivers dissasemble into Elunium again, Shields too probably.. They used to dissasemble into Elunium but it was fixed a while back so it turned into Oridecon, But now it dissasembles into Elunium yet again. Also the new Scythes and soul grip things dont seem to give any Mysterious Crystals when dissasembled.

#61 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

Quivers dissasemble into Elunium again, Shields too probably.. They used to dissasemble into Elunium but it was fixed a while back so it turned into Oridecon, But now it dissasembles into Elunium yet again. Also the new Scythes and soul grip things dont seem to give any Mysterious Crystals when dissasembled.

Quivers are the only thing affected.

Shields and the little dolls turn into Ori.

#62 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

... Also, if you're wondering about all the black, it's due to the fact that I'm making a custom UI, and I don't want anyone to see it just yet.

*wants* :rice:

#63 Omniscience

Omniscience

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

i can't use the maillet for quest type "capture" for the class crecentia so we can't do the quest

#64 xcal

xcal

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationLow Lands

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

i can't use the maillet for quest type "capture" for the class crecentia so we can't do the quest

I had the same issue with the Peco capture quest. I got 2 mallets,1 with and 1 without attack power. Basic Attack does not seem to work on Alter class.

#65 playpark

playpark

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

i can not attack with the Capture Mallet in Raising Peco Peco.

i just keep running to green peco peco baby.

my pets will not attack. they just wonder around.

playing a noel

Edited by playpark, 13 September 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#66 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

crashed in colo, beginning of round 2

doesn't happen often at all though, so not sure if coincidence or not

#67 Avonlea

Avonlea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg/Tampa Bay
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin, Channel 15, RO2

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Not sure if this is a bug or what- but I used to have seven filled character slots (two of which were nameholders).

Today, I deleted my two nameholders, in order to create a thief/artisan to make my Noel clothing and to make Noel #2. I've lost those slots. Since I wasn't expecting this, I don't have screenshots of the before and after.

Is this a bug or a change or..help?

#68 7911130504234903310

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

I changed from Alter to Soulmaker, but I can't equip the equipment that state its for Alter/Crecentia/Soulmaker. "You can't equip since you do not meet the equipment requirement" error

I try unequip the shoes I wearing and now I can equip it back. I am walking with bare foot!

Edited by 7911130504234903310, 13 September 2013 - 12:54 PM.

#69 DToph

DToph

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

How's that Pirate Drake Costume going? Drake is not dropping the box at all with even full drop rate boost!,

PS. I'm not talking about the Grand Pirate costume,

#70 Corruptking

Corruptking

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

I can't even see the Event NPC's for the Pirate Event /// or couldn't now I can't even log in thanks to this 'fast hotfix patch' that seems to be thrown together in a rush. 

#71 lDarkArrowl

lDarkArrowl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Another thing is thet Crecentia needs int on their Colo/Normal gear for like the 40% of their attacks. They're pretty useless without int so.......

#72 sofenwi

sofenwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

My Game "control" setting is a mess.

- I choose "camera centre control" but my character move like "character view control"

- While Swimming,if i move forward and hold moving left key (A) or right key (D) my character will dive. Its not supposed to.

- Sometimes when i walk forward ( using shortcut key not by click ) my character can walk strafe right or left.

- won't walk to target that is out of range. Even i check on auto move to target.

- This issue happen to several people. (Yeah,i ask them)

I did check all my settings. They're fine.

I report this to GM Meerkat earlier and he said to re-patch but its still the same.

Ps:this happen after noel updates.

FIX THIS GAME CONTROL RAGE PLEASE !!

Edited by sofenwi, 13 September 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#73 sofenwi

sofenwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

I see dead people shooting me in colo. While i cant shoot them back

Invisible opponent in colo. I tab a warrior in colosseum and i know he is hitting me while i can't hit back because he's invisible.

#74 sofenwi

sofenwi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Control Center of Camera is broken. Even if you toggle it, it seems like its always on Character control view. strafing movement sucks :/

And i thought no one will report this ! Have my like dude.

Anyway please FIX this Zanbee.

#75 SatoshiRonin

SatoshiRonin

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

. Currently on attempt #3 on new patch download due to same error msg as the previous patch. lets cross those fingers lmao

P.S - to all you peeps complaining & whining about patch problems stop ur baby crap and come to a decision and leave or get it done because at the end of the day the truth is where else are u going to get an anime style/ Japanese pop culture mix all wrapped into 1 massive mmorpg???!!! and don't even think about comparing Ro2 to some rip off like Rose online or maple story ( no disrespect to fans ) remember iRo..? it turn out to be sugoi!!! >_<" this one will end up being mega sugoi!?! waaa!?! O.O?! so... make a decision! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users