• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kenpox

kenpox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Well i'm not liking them so much , can be just me , but i have the feeling that they lvl up even slower than Acolites/Priest , and so far the dots of crescentia seem so weak ( i have de Dot buff ), i have been thinking .....on what role a crescentia could fit ? ....they are Not Dps , they Are not Crowd Control ( Warrior is better at this ) , they Are not tanks , They are not Buffers , Healers o Burst Damage ( because Awake last 2min with 10min cooldown ) ....Soo no sustained damage @__@ !!! , i don't rlly think they can put a fight in colo , maybe SoulMaker can with the Dot heals and Dot Damage and the 30 sec Nuke ...just like Pvp Priest.....But again that's just my opinion ....What do you guys think ? ...Do you see any future on this new race ?

#2 DuskRunner

DuskRunner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:22 AM

(a crescentia player)I really enjoy noels as half the time I can just afk! Keep in mind that without raw tilt the dots do indeed seem very weak, Idk how many alts you have but that feeling that everything is slow is generally cause you've already done all this before... As for the role they fit you forgot to mention debuffers which is what they are. I find that their dps is not too bad(maybe you just lvled your build inefficiently :P). And for the collo, I found that I can consistently get t round 3/4 (keep in mind this is my alter). In raids they can definitely replace a dps(15% extra damage hell yes!). And SM's? they have both weak heals and weak dps, if any1 its they who cannot put up a fight. To me it seems that noels have a bright future pve wise(crescentia woe maybe).

#3 KurashiDragon

KurashiDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

I'm planning on switching to the soulmaker but as for the noel class from 1 to 24, I enjoy it once you get it going. The DOT is fun and the class itself doesn't really revolve around spamming one particular skill. Diem Wind is the only skill you spam to increase the power of your DOT but paying attention to your DOT to make sure they don't run out makes the class itself a little more dynamic than a lot of other classes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users