#1 Ry0ku

Ry0ku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

I did a quick search and didn't see anything about this topic.  I'm a new player been toying around with several different classes and hunter is one of the ones that I've been liking a lot.  I have a lvl 74 Hunter and its getting to the point where regular arrows aren't cutting it anymore.  As a new player buying quivers at like 20k for 500 arrows feels really inefficient and expensive (using say silver arrow quiver as an example).  I've figured out where I can buy Silver, Fire, and Iron arrows from vendors. 

So heres the question is there any other vendors that are easily travelled to that sell Elemental arrows or better then Iron? Are those quivers sold by vendors or are they monster drop only?

Edit: ok so i did some googling (derp >_<) and i figured out that you make quivers in payon (is this npc the only guy that makes quivers? I don't see Hunting arrows on his list of quivers he can make) and you can buy hunting arrows and elven arrows in mora village, where is that?

Edited by Ry0ku, 12 September 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

You need to be 100+ to do the quest to get to mora. Just buy those for now. Use arrow crafting and the Payon npc for elemental ones.

#3 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Normal, fire, silver and iron arrows can be easily bought from NPC vendors. Hunting arrows and Elven arrow can only be bought from NPC vendor in mora (you can an alt acolyte character with warp portal skill, ask other players to warp you to Mora, memo the place for warp portal skill ->> your hunter can go there whenever you want).

You can make other "not available from NPC" Arrow using Arrow Crafting skill. Check here for materials to create arrows.

#4 Ry0ku

Ry0ku

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

You need to be 100+ to do the quest to get to mora. Just buy those for now. Use arrow crafting and the Payon npc for elemental ones.

Normal, fire, silver and iron arrows can be easily bought from NPC vendors. Hunting arrows and Elven arrow can only be bought from NPC vendor in mora (you can an alt acolyte character with warp portal skill, ask other players to warp you to Mora, memo the place for warp portal skill ->> your hunter can go there whenever you want).

You can make other "not available from NPC" Arrow using Arrow Crafting skill. Check here for materials to create arrows.

Thanks for the info guys, what about the hunting arrow quivers? I didn't see the hunting arrows under the list of quivers the guy in payon can make.

Edited by Ry0ku, 13 September 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for the info guys, what about the hunting arrow quivers? I didn't see the hunting arrows under the list of quivers the guy in payon can make.

Mora, same as elvens. 

Oh, and whatever you do, never let your inventory have more than 30,000 arrows of any one type at one time (this can happen if you have some in inv already, and buy 30k more and can hold that many).

Edited by DrAzzy, 13 September 2013 - 11:35 AM.

#6 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:46 PM

Maybe if someone can clarify on the Hunting Arrow Quiver ("HAQ") and/or Elven Arrow Quiver ("EAQ").

For the time being, I didn't see the NPC in Payon could put hunting arrows and elven arrows into its respective quiver. Maybe other NPC?

I did a search in the forum, database and also Google, no result on how to put hunting arrows and elven arrows into quiver.

Thank you.

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 November 2015 - 08:31 PM

2 year old necromancy

the quiver NPC is like 5 cells to the right of the one you buy the arrows from, yo.

#8 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:34 PM

Yeap, just dig the post before starting another new topic.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users