#1 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

http://www.ro2base.c...0.1.8/0.0.0.0.0

my planned build is a mix of dps/colo/pvp with support and some healing

the why of the skills: sacri, awake, soul because they are our most damaging skills, soul extinction mastery because as i said, i want some degree of pvp/colo, and those 3 secs could follow with the 3s knockdown of sacrifice. giving a nice initial burst.

now for the buff tree, this is the main reason ppl will want sm in parties, so i maxed the most usefull ones.

why balance at 1? because as pretty as another extra 10% atkpower seems, it only affects 1 pt member

"rofl lol what a noob sm arent supposed to take damage, you put 1 point in devotion!!"

this is true, but the thing is that devotion has a secondary effect of instant ressing the linked person shall he/she recive a killing blow. with imo would came out handy on raids to protect important members

now the healing tree. people wont spect us to main heal ever, and ours arent as strong as sorc heal and we are mostly gonna be invited for the buffs. so i chose those lvs for slight healing support, plus self survability for coloseum, included dispell, detection and pearls because they are nesesary for revive.

why restoration at 1? because the heal itself isnt that great, and even though it jumps to other pt member gotta remember the healing effect decrease by 5% on every jump (dunno if 5% of the 28% at rank 5 or 5% of the healing recived, need confirmation on this)

soo, what do you guys think?

Edited by ArukaX, 13 September 2013 - 09:27 AM.

#2 feed3r

feed3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Just note that the soul maker also gets the balance buff so you may want to consider it again if you plan to dps in non-solo environments :)

#3 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hmm... If u want mix colo build u should reconsider bout left and right tree.
For left tree, i suggest u take mental breakdown instead of soul extortion (and max it, take 1 point from soul extinct mastery). In the end u cannot use soul extortion cos sm needs to move a lot to keep distance so u can dps other classes but they cant dps u (thanks to 25 m) cos u know that sm dps is a bit terrible. There are only 2 ways sm got score in colo: spam mental breakdown or time sacrifice correctly.
If u tend to utilize ur skills in colo, max immunity wont help so much except u can make urself not dying till the end of round. Cos immunity needs awake, and awake cd is 10m (bout 7-8m in colo substracted by vigor). But if u dont mind and want some benefits in raid, max immunity is not bad either.
For the right tree, imo regardless colo or raid, i prefer cure lvl 3 than restore lvl 3. Cure is just as good as lor sorc in wind seal n can be stacked with priest renovatio, 30 sec means u dont need to spam so often to refresh the healing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users